Anyone seen My 600 lb Life?

Anyone seen My 600 lb Life?

How does this happen? You'd think by the time you reach the edge you'd say, 'hmm, maybe I should loose weight'.

It's an addiction, nothing less. Heroin addicts don't think about quitting either, even if they see the harm they're doing. Obviously food addiction are easier to overcome, but they take way more time. You have to completely change your lifestyle and stick to a restrictive diet for years if you get to this point. And those people will rarely have the willpower for that, because a certain laziness, health issues and a sedentary lifestyle accompany obesity.

Don't get addicted to food, kids.

Its 70% bad genetics

I once decided to see how far "bulking" can go.
Once I started to reach obese level bmi, I found it hard to eat enough to maintain growth, and started to feel ill.
I guess it's easier if you are completely inactive, but yeah, there is a point where you realise you're fucking your shit up.
Sadly most fatasses have never been below that point long enough to realise, and think having blood pressure like a pneumatic earth mover is normal, and that climbing a flight of stairs without getting woozy is a myth. So they just keep piling it on.

mirin calves but

>It's a 'My 600lb Life' thread on /tv/

ive been a fatass all my life and im starting to lose weight and let me tell you, i just finished dinner and im wanting more

its more shitty parents teaching their kids that plowing through a tub of icecream and a bottle of coke in a night is normal

I can't watch it, it makes me actually feel pains in my body.

For example, looking at that woman's legs, I can just imagine the pressure on the nerves, the weight crushing the ankle joints. It makes me feel very uncomfortable.

She would probably be cute if she wasnt obese

she'd probably be mr olympia if she was born male and exercised her whole life and she'd probably have a 9" cock too, also she'd reinvent the wheel and prove the existence of cthulhu

She lost the weight and does look pretty cute

Fuck man I'm starting my cut on Monday. I'm going to do 13lbs in 4 weeks. I'm 216 now.

From experience, the worst part is The Wait for fullness. It goes like this:
>I hog my chicken-vegetables dinner like a fucking dog because im gulag-tier hungry.
>I look at the empty plate, my mind trying to acknowledge the fact that there is no more food to be had.
>Wait 3-5 minutes for the food to sink down. My stomach finally accepts that this was all the dinner and I'm not so hungry anymore.

I've seen all of them.

People who get that the point they're on that show they were either (a) molested as kids; or (b) had a parent ditch walk out on their family while they were a kid.

That leads to the standard emotional eating as a coping mechanism, denial, lying. The regular recipe for a fatass.

But a lot of other people had shit go wrong, so to get that big they almost always needed an enabler. And anyone who gets on this show generally has no ability to exercise self control at all.

The most inspiring ones aka the ones who made it (Christina, Paula etc) their success was essentially because the enabler stopped feeding them.

The failures (Penny, James K, the Assanti blobs) their enablers didn't change and so they kept up their 10,000 calorie a day eventual suicide.

That's my theory anyway.

For some it's a fetish

It's like someone microwaved a lump of peach colored play-doh.

I'm always jelly of the leg gains they have

When I cut I have big trouble telling myself that food time is over, your wording might actually be helpful here.
I eat very fast (I try to slow down, it's just another habit to let down it will come with time) and when the plate is empty I'm like "uhhh so yep that was all now it's time for another activity"

I just have slow metabolism, I eat healthy

Jesus she has skin pores a kid could stick their finger in

Are there any before and after results of these specimens?

I have been losing weight since mid-late February, doing pretty good so far. 1500 calories a day, two meals a day 8 hours apart, 16 hour fasting period, getting extra exercise, drink only water, tea, or black coffee. A few cheat days (0 or 1 per week) where I eat near my daily calorie consumption (around 2500-2700) but never over

Here is my progress so far, I'm 5'11"

Just recently dipped below the "obese" threshold so I'm now simply "overweight"

Only really hard part is drinking alcohol a lot less, this is great for me though as I was drinking way too much for the past year (3-4 days a week easily, sometimes ever 5-6), I have cut down to 0 or 1 day a week except the long weekend two weeks ago I drank 3 times

Feeling good about my results so far, additional food cravings are pretty well gone now that I've been doing this for 2 months. Highly recommend frequent visits to Veeky Forums particularly the /fat/ generals for my fellow chublords

God his legs look like the underside of a boat.

when is the new episode coming out? last one was assanti part 2 right?

>tfw ramadan is coming and the fat flies off

thank you based Allah