/fat/

Previous thread Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

budgetbytes.com/2017/02/golden-coconut-lentil-soup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post 'em.

I look exactly like pic related

Will I lose my love handles if I cut down completely?
Currently at 225 from 280 @ 6'3

Got offered a pizza today, s-should I do it? Figured out it should be about 800 calories tops, considering I'll feel guilty as fuck and not eat anything for the rest of the day it's not THAT bad, r-right?

I usually count 2000 kcal for a large pizza

Don't stress yourself and just accept that some social situations just lead to bad eating which is no big deal once in a while
Enjoy life bro

Stopped tracking with mfp like 6 months in. Been going fine regardless.

Yesterday I had 1 cup of cottage cheese and a cup of fiber one for breakfast ~350 calories

Had chicken salad wrapped in lettuce for lunch. Not sure of the calories but I estimated at the time to be ~500 to be on the safe side.

Can of pinto beans and 4 corn tortillas for dinner ~500 calories

plus like 4 raw carrots and a handful of grapes.

What do you guys think about subway (Euro btw)

I usually eat a foot long honey oat with steak and cheddar and no sauce and according to an online calculator that's about 900 kcal

Not worth the money or the calories.

900 calories is literally a big mac and fries.

there are no lovehandles in this picture

Are those his hips/bone structure?
I can squeeze the skin of my love handles and feel that my hips aren't wide

So? The calories may be the same but the nutrients aren't

That's like saying why eat oats for breakfast and chicken for lunch when you can skip breakfast and have a Big Mac combo instead of the chicken

might as well eat out of the trash

big mac
540 calories
28g fat
46g carb
25g protein

12" honey oat steak + cheddar
800 calories
24g fat
94g carb
54g protein

Their nutrients are closer than you think. Not saying you should be eating big macs or mcdonalds. Just to stop falling for Subway's marketing

I was kinda expecting it to be more aswell, but looking through local websites the worst I found was about ~1000 kcal and those were the greasy ones with sausage and shit. It also turns out that what's considred a "large" pizza here is actually a medium pizza by 'murrican standards.

I guess living in a slavic shithole has its benefits.

What Slavic shithole? German here
With large pizza I mean 32cm

I would be careful if it's a local place.
A lot of restaurants are required to display nutritional information, but their accuracy isn't enforced generally.

Czech.

Large seems to be around 30-32cm around here.

There aren't really any pizza chains here, so it's pretty much all local.

Okay i have this really weird question but i would like yo have an answer. If i were to lose weight it would only be to increase my peis size. Now i have a lot of fat around my penis and if i push it back it actualy has a nice size. I only want to know if i lose weight, will that fat dissapear and will it have the same view as when i push it back. Pick is realted so u can kinda understand what i mean (obviously i couldnt post real pictures because fit is sfw)

unless you have a tiny pencil dick the girls don't care, so why do you?

yes the fat will be gone and your dick will appear much larger

I've lost ~70 pounds and gained a bit more than an inch. I think I have a bit more under there though.

for jacking off obviously

Did y'all have a good weigh in this morning?
>woke up mega early to piss
>peed again when waking up
>just barely remembered to weigh myself before chugging water
>down 1.4 pounds from last weigh in
Feelin on top of the world, boys

>he doesn't shred 2lbs a day
Being natty must fucking suck

Okay tx for the clearification
70 pounds for 1 inch, thats nice. At least worth the effort.

I think I have a medical condition Veeky Forums, female-ish fat distribution, very poor hair growth in general(shitty pedo moustache at best) but above average dick and decent sized balls, takes me about an hour to cum.

I have mine tonight. I hope it's at least less than what it was yesterday.

Fupa fat can hide a bit of your shaft and your balls. If you lost the weight it can make your genitals appear larger, yes.

this is my 3 mounts working out progress
From end of march I change my routine from 3 days in gym to 4
Also doing before workout from march 2,5 km of running to worm up (15 min + some rest, speed 10 rest at 6-8)
Trying weekly to add only cardio day (I can do 2 days only cardio cuz dont have any time) My cardio is 30km cycling or 5 km running whit out stops. I am trying to max up my maraton run.

Nice pham. You can definitely tell a difference in your appearance.

alex?

....ew

> Been losing weight for months
> Going well, strict diet, exercise
> Enjoy buying clothes now, people comment about my weight loss
> Went from Obese to Healthy BMI
> Still look in the mirror and see myself as fat
> Lift every other day but still not seeing muscle
> Just endless fucking fat

Honestly it's disgust. That's the only word for it, its physically revolting to still be able to grab fat on my body after everything I've been through. How I got to such a disgusting state in the first place is beyond me, but at the moment I would give one of my bollocks to finally just look Veeky Forums. It's a fucking long and a fucking hard road.

10x we gonna make it brah
who?

Eggs went bad and my brekky options are poptarts or $5 for fast food. What do

Drink water and have brunch instead.

Notable progress. Keep it up!

Did the eggs actually go bad or did they just pass the expiration date?

Good progress but don't expect much gains if you run a marathon, also do HIIT it helps with VO2 max which will let you run for longer

Muscle gains take more time than burning fat. People lift for years just to see quality results.

>sleeping schedule all fucked up
>because of this struggle with the intermittent fasting
>decide to just drop it or drastically change it
>now i only eat twice a day and one of those is a snack
>wake up, don't eat for hours, eventually eat my one actual meal which is not even that big (usually something like some chicken or rice, eggs either by themselves or maybe with some sausages, maybe just a hotdog or something)
>don't eat for hours until late at night, have a snack like a small bowl of cereal, maybe a salad, maybe just microwaved veggies
>don't eat for the rest of the night until i sleep
>in total barely eating over 1000 calories if even that
>don't even really notice any hunger, feel totally fine, not even struggling a bit with this eating habit
Am i actually making it? After i decided to not worry about the intermittent fasting thing as much this 'dieting' has become so easy, i could easily eat and live like this. I've only started trying to lose weight for like 2 and a half weeks now, i weighed myself last week and i lost 4 or 5 pounds.

Also, unrelated question but is protein powder something that's worth getting into even if you don't work out super hard and crazy? I just have some dumbbells i borrowed from my brother which he used back when he lost weight, i use them regularly often, just trying to build some upper body strength. Seems like most protein powders people just make into milkshakes and i love milkshakes, if they're high in protein and not super high in calories they would be good to drink right?

10x
10x.
The problem is I have knee problem and I cant sprint. Mine main goal is to lost fat I am 86kg atm my goal is to go to 82kg, gains are welcome but not they are not mine main point atm,

Okay as an occasional treat desu, once a week on a cheat day at MOST. I have one maybe every fortnight mixed in with other cheat shit and have lost 65lbs so far in the last year. Like everything, it's okay in moderation, just not all the time.

Does anyone else's mouth taste fucking weird when cutting by a large amount?

I have days feeling like that man. Keep persisting. You no doubt look a fucking ton better than before. Keep at it and know you can do it.

>in total barely eating over 1000 calories
>Am i actually making it?

Absolutely not.
This will fuck your shit up. No one who actually understands fitness and nutrition does this, so why should you? The only thing you'll get from this is malnutrition, an eating disorder, an ass fucked metabolism, and a bad relationship with fitness.

Also, protein powder is only a supplement, and should be used as such. It's better if you can get your protein requirements from actual food.

What exactly causes a stall in weight loss if your caloric deficit stays the same?

Why did I lose 2 pounds last week but not even an ounce this week? I know that i will lose eventually if i keep up my deficit, but why did I not lose anything this week when I ate the exact same meals as last week?

Some people say it's water weight.

Maybe try going 50-100 calories lower in your deficit. It's possible that as your weight dropped, your maintenance also dropped.

you won't die if you eat like, one pop tart. just leave the other one in the wrapper and either eat it in the next few days or toss it.

Is whey isolate good on cut ?

Small shifts up and down due to water water weight and variable speed of food passing through your digestive tract and things like that. You might have just caught yourself at a low point and then at a thing point.

If it lasts another week, try this

>a supplement with 99-100% of it's calories coming from protein

Yeah it's good man, but that doesn't mean you can eat your allotted lets say 1800 cals, and then throw 2 scoops of whey on top of that.

whats wrong with your dog?

He is bulking.

Your mouth secretes glydiceron hormones when it expects food. When you eat less or at different times, the glydiceron just sits there. Tastes like shit, but it'll go away.

>throw on one of my favorite shirts
>hadn't worn it in a while
>looks like a fucking tent
>swap for a different one
>still looks too big but is at least presentable
RIP wallet gains, RIP wardrobe

>scales this morning
>put on 3-4 ounces
>can't take a shit to save my life
>had a massive breakfast out with my family
>still constipated despite eating tons of food and vegetables
Oh god make it end

>Rubberbanded back up 3 lbs despite sticking to diet and workout
>Get back to a new low at 193.2
>Ran twice, went to the gym and had my push day
>Did 30m on the elliptical
>Wake up this morning after a solid 8
>194.9
>Literally look up and ask why I'm being tested like this
>Take a shit
>194.2 lb
>A full pound up for whatever butt fucking reason

Why is this habbebib

>what is glycogen water storage
>what is hydration
jesus fuck people I varied more than 10lbs daily at 210lbs fully trained. Don't micromeasure, plot your weight in excel and look at it weekly or better yet, monthly.

Fuck it, I'm here. First day of my new 2000 calorie diet.

Currently 6ft 1, 215 pounds. 32 years old.
I've been at this weight the past year and a half and have lost pounds here and there but gained them back.
I'm on a mood stabilizer that has given me back my life but has also increased my appetite and helped me gain the weight.

I was 155 pounds three years ago when I began the meds and was all sorts of fucked up. Now I am halfway through my undergrad/graduate studies in college, working part time, have a wonderful friend group, kicked drinking and benzo abuse 3 years ago, and the weight is the thing that has been the hardest for me to control.

I eat shit food at night. When I don't do that, I lose weight. I also workout 3-4 times a week biking and swimming, but even with the 2000+ calories I burn a week doing this, I still eat too fucking much.

I cant change the meds, but I can't keep blaming them either.

Just setup MyFitnessPal and will stop eating at night.

I'll come and post my stats daily on these threads.
-A 32 year old fat dude

Dude I'm 215 and my diet is 1.5kcal a day. 2kcal should not be hard, good luck.

Made a version of pic related. It turned out more like a curry but its GOAT.

Here's the link to the recipe:
budgetbytes.com/2017/02/golden-coconut-lentil-soup/

What are your thoughts /fat/ does the coconut milk make it unhealthy? I'd say I have like a 1/2 a cup per serving with a 1/4 cup of rice. What would you guys estimate the calorie count?

caffeine is a wonderful appetite suppressant, just don't take it at night

Lol here's the pic

This is why I saved all my 'thin' clothes.

I used to dumpster dive and I can attest it is cheep and sometimes tasty

>I'll come and post my stats daily on these threads.

Bruh, just do it weekly.

30 down, 130 to go. Gonna make it, lads.

my weigh in was the biggest loss yet .
I got a large sleep last night and did 2 large pissings in the night . lost a kilo .
pic related I really think the cider vinegar is helping

If you know what you put into why can't YOU estimate the calorie count? What makes you think that the addition of coconut milk would "make it unhealthy," whatever that means?

>>went from 81kg back to 93
Just

buy eggs user they're more nutritious than powder

Anybody here able to build decent muscle while still losing weight? I started off at 6'1 360 pounds and worked my way down to about 220 which is where I've been plateauing at for the past month or so. Since February I've started lifting weights 3 days a week and finished my C25k program and moving on to training up to a 10k. I try to stay within a range 150-200 grams of protein a day. Before lifting I ate at about a 1000 cal deficit and then to about a 500 cal deficit when I started lifting. I've seen and felt results, but my level of fat is still unsightly, I'm only a a point or two below 30 BMI. I was thinking of lowering my cal intake again by about 250 so I'm averaging about a 1.5 lb of weight loss a week while continuing to lift. Is this worth doing or should I be focusing on one over the other?

Expired last month. I was eating a different carton until then

>Eggs went bad
how long have you had them?

Yeah, OK, I'd get rid of them.

meditate , it will help you get off the pills

I have gone from 290 -> 205 -> 215

I need help I am relapsing really hard --

After I had a pilonidal cyst in jan removed I was out of exercising for awhile. My wound healed up nicely, but I am having a really hard time getting back in the ring.

I also don't like to place blame, but my wife has really been enabling me to eat like my shitty old self. She I currently pregnant and has gained about 50 lbs which is a bit much but she gets cravings all the time.

When I cook I make a healthy stirfrys, sushi, or just grilled chicken, etc (lots of rice and veggies).

She... doesn't cook. Her idea of getting food is picking up already made food from taco bell (she hates cooking).

This confuses me as she was fit before the pregnancy, but oh well.

She is also hyper emotional about this and anytime I bring up how we eat, I am met with a dose of strong pregnancy hormones.

Today is going to be another day where I vow to get back on the train -- start riding my bike everywhere, and lifting again -- but I don't think I will follow through. I give myself so many outs (I'm taking classes, working (self-employed), and trying to move apartments) that I shouldn't.

Veeky Forums, how I need some tough love and motivation to get back on the horse.

Full of chemical garbage

also expensive and you have to leave the house to get it.

>letting yourself turn back into a walking waterbaloon full of pudding when you're about to have a child to set an example for

No. Fuck that. Get out there and get on that bike. If you don't have enough self respect to do it for yourself, do it for your kid.

user you control what you eat . fight the good fight and resist shite foods .

>If you know what you put into why can't YOU estimate the calorie count?
You got me there man

>What makes you think that the addition of coconut milk would "make it unhealthy,"
Coconut milk has a lot of saturated fat, I thought that it made it unhealthy. I am dumb as fuck when it comes to food.

>I am dumb as fuck when it comes to food.
then learn yourself about food faggot.

>ate 1000 kcal of chocolate yesterday
>300 kcal over my caloric goal
>only ate 450 kcal today so far and i'll be having 600 for dinner

the hunger has never felt so good

I am trying, hence why I am asking here? The amount of time you spent berating me for not knowing stuff, you could've helped me

>The amount of time you spent berating me for not knowing stuff, you could've helped me
and I chose not to, just like you continue to choose not to research anything yourself.

>She I currently pregnant and has gained about 50 lbs which is a bit much but she gets cravings all the time.

>She... doesn't cook. Her idea of getting food is picking up already made food from taco bell (she hates cooking).

>This confuses me as she was fit before the pregnancy, but oh well.

Good luck, she stayed fit in order to find someone to marry and then will let herself go and blame it all on the pregnancy as you spend the next 20 years of your life resenting her for getting obese and gross

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
>31%
this is bad right?

guys should be between 10 and 20.
women should be between 20 and 30.

well thats almost close to acceptable then.

maybe. if you're a girl

Was 85 kg start eating healthy and light exercise -> 81 kg
Now I'm 79.9 kg
I thank you for this thread.

Do you have any muscle mass or are you just trying to lose weight as fast as possible?

Eating such a low amount of calories will almost certainly lead to muscle catabolization.

I want a response to this too. Been lifting since December and really fucks up the weight.

you'll be fine continuing to diet while lifting.

This. Prepare for "you try having kids" whenever you bring up the fact that she's 300 pounds and on her third double chocolate muffin of the morning.

Anyone having experiences with low-carb? Currently just a few days after the phase in the beginning, where you feel like you haven't slept at all. I'm eating about 20g carbs per day.

Please don't let her fatten your kid up.