Am i gonna make it lads?

Am i gonna make it lads?

no

london?

Not with that appetite

fix ur imbalances cunt

Literal girl mode, that arouses me user. You need to step up

Mate, what the hell did you eat during childhood? 100% Soy diet??

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

YOU ARE RIPE FOR T R A P M O D E
Fuck, I'll fap to your hips and pink nipples right now. This load's for you, babe.

If your goal is becoming a trap, you've already made it. Get a skirt and some E. Don't cut your dick off though, it's hotter when you keep it.

No, he still needs to bit more work to achieve trap mode, but there's a solid foundation here.

OP, don't squander your potential, you are meant to be a beautiful, feminine boi.

Yeah, you're gonna make a great cumdumpster for alpha males.

GO HEAVY. 8000 CURLS, 60 HOURS A DAY

dont listen to these cunts mate i used to be even skinnier than u and had even worse hip to waist propotrions, lift heavy, follow alphadestinys novice program OR starting strength (nothing else) and eat 3000 calories a day at least 150 grams protein

No lads, I AM going to make it.

Why the fuck do us skinnyfags have this unbalanced spine shit?

How do I fix it?

I got erecr from your feminine body op

Eat 3000+ and read the sticky lad.

You have absolutely no muscle mass so cannot guage instertions. Post a picture that better shows your frame and shoulders. You look like you have narrow shoulders and will probably take like a year to get up to a novice strength.

see

because u sit on ur fuckign chair all day and have shitty posture, do some stretches and lots of reverse hyperextensions

yeah you will make it. look at those shoulders and the straight clavicles. you are wasting away your life you stupid nigger. Be active, eat well, lift. You are young, 6 months mean nothing in the long run.
God damn there are people who work their asses off to get where you are now, and you dont give a fuck about your health, appearance or overall well-being.
reevaluate your life or kys nigger

depends
will i make it into your pants cutie? ;)

Fuck you, faggot.

OP IS BRIMMING WITH BEAUTIFUL, FEMININE ELEGANCE, HE WAS BORN THIS WAY, DON'T TELL HIM TO THROW AWAY HIS BEAUTY TO LOOK LIKE A LENNY-WORSHIPING FREAK JUST TO FIT YOUR TRASHY, SUBHUMAN IMAGE OF BEAUTY. LITERALLY TRASH-TIER.

OP, this is your gift, please, make use of it. Don't listen to these ugly faggots, they're jealous of the perfect, natural combination of masculinity and femininity that you are. Meanwhile, these fucks look like the underside of a mud-guzzling alligator.

Embrace who you are, be yourself.

maybe as a trap