What coins will see huge jumps in value in 2018 and why?

What coins will see huge jumps in value in 2018 and why?

Bitbeans, because you can't beat the beans.

why couldn't they give it a better name

Bancor.

ETP.

> China FUD will blow over by then
> People will start to see that Eric Gu is a real man of his words as Metaverse delivers on their roadmap
> They will have fixed their fucking wallet into something much more user friendly
> Mainstream interest will come in when they realise this coin is working with the government of Dubai AND China
> Current market cap is low AF

NEO is going to chase ETH

WTC

> DYOR

OmiseGO

RLC, baby. The team they've got is too good to be valued where it is at right now.

Muh dik if you keep posting gooks like that. Dayum nigga muh fuggin dik.

only bitcoin. every alt will be dead, the top 100 will be filled with dozens of BTC forks.

REQ honestly expect it to be one of the top 10 coins by EOY 2018 but most of the cucks here would've sold by the time it hits ICO price and buy at an ATH

Zencash

Obviously Bitcoin (Cash), the only bitcoin.

SUB, Substratum.
Because it is trying to solve a real world problem and has the ability to ACTUALLY solve it.

Bitcoin will 4x from 10k to 40k in 2018

Top 10 coin? Are you retarded? It's a fucking whitepaper project. No top notch team and literally no partnerships so far.

WAN

>fastest ICO sellout in history (10 seconds) with zero hype
>10,000's worth burnt due to retards not reading agreed conditions
>direct competitor to XRP with a 300x smaller marketcap, better features and a focus on China
>chinks and burgers banned from ICO
>same team that took FCT 275x

link, because i say so

Link

>Best Memes of all

Ugh i hate people giving unserious advice, if it was for me you should buy vertcoin. This going has good projects is fast, has already a big team behind it. it is also asic resisitant, and will half in december

ark. the conference revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

link will go 2$> at least in 2018

of course REQ

i wanna pump and dump my coins into her wallet then bury my face into those bags

this

Nice just sold 100k.

Kek nolinkers have shit tier memes. Dont try to compete in the meme game.

Rebranding coming soon

ARK, ODN, MTL

Yeah fair one not gonna lie I busted that one out on MS Paint after a bottle of whisky as you can probably tell.