Stretch marks is where the fun stops

So how the fuck do I get rid of the red stretch marks?

Fade over time or get tattoos

Why do you care?

>stop bulking and creating mass
>stop lifting for hypertrophy

did you fight in the manlet pit?

Same bro faak it's horrible. Got some on my left biceps which could be covered up by tat pretty well, but the worst one is on the back of my shoulder right above arm pit, what kinda tattoo could i put there!?

>red stretchmarks

i am sorry for you.. i have stretchmarks on my thighs and on the outer side of my pecs because i actually lifted like a madman and took all the noob gains i could take... but they are not red.. they have the same color as my skin so i am lucky, barely visible.

Bio oil

They fade over time. I have a fuckton everywhere because i was an obese neckbeard the ones on my bicep and pec bother me the most but you learn to deal with it.

what do you mean? they look fuck-ugly, especially if you're pale as an MST3K Observer. You only keep getting more and more of those, developing on different places on your body, and you keep looking worse and worse

is there any way to avoid getting stretch marks?

Yes, by making no gains.

you mean this fucking thing? I'm currently half-way finished with the second bottle and it doesn't seem to be doing much work. Not to mention that new stretch marks keep appearing all over my upper half and as a result I keep having to apply more and more, hoping for a miracle

forgot the pic

without forgoing all my gains

They make stretch mark specific creams for pregnant women.

Also sunlight helps. I haven't 100% gotten rid of mine, but they are a lot less noticeable.

Can't avoid it when you make mad gains and your fragile flesh vessel decides crack

what cream did you use? Should I address to a physician or a pharmacist would be just as sufficient?

Rub your skin before and after workouts, idk, just deal with it, if your guns are big enough who cares about some red marks that fade?

Stretch marks start out red and slowly get the same color of your skin, kinda

So here's my story. OP here by the way. I was at my all time peak of gains when I had a car accident which I was fortunate enough to "walk away" from with only a pretty seriously sprained foot. So because of that I was forced to stay in bed for about a month but I wasn't able to work out properly for another two months. As you can probably imagine I got mildly depressed by that and so I let go pretty much completely of my workout schedule. To the contrary though I kept eating like a starved-out motherfucker and so I put on a whole 10kg of weight in a matter of a semester.
And so now here I am, struggling to lose that extra weight and trying to get back in shape while these fucking scars keep pushing my motivation and mood down, where they apparently belong.

Have you considered a tattoo of a penis?

Laser refusrfacing breh

Never give up on your gains, always remember that the laser is there to save you

So if I am a fatfuck now and lose weight, will the stretch marks stay forever?

Coco butter helps them fade

they turn white, you straight cuh

Not mine