Manlet feels thread

>5'8

Why the FUCK should I continue to bother working out? This is eating away at my self-esteem. All the beautiful College girls my age are taller than me, even 12yr old girls now days are as tall or taller. Is there a worse curse than being a manlet? It's not fair, fucking selfish midget parents.

Being short should be considered a disability and not socially acceptable to be made fun of. I will always be at a disadvantage, you lanklets will NEVER know how humiliating it is to have women be taller than you. I get that may be a fetish for some of you, but I might as well be a permanent child and a ghost.My life change drastically if I woke up tomorrow over 6'0, you don't know how good you have it.

Other urls found in this thread:

penissizes.org/average-penis-size-ethnicity-race-and-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the difference between 6' and 5'8 is like a forehead. fuck off faggot. deal with it or ky. stop shitting this board with these faggot manlet threads

Would you rather be a dyel little gnome or a jacked little gnome?

I would rather be 6'3

Im 19 years old, 1,95m tall and Im still handholdless virgin. Height matters only to some vapid whores, nobody else gives a shit.

FUCK OFFFFFFF

>letting your height have this much of a hold on your life
I'm 5'10, so not tall by any means but honestly the only time I ever even think about that is when I see these autist threads. Never have any trouble with girls (have dated girls taller than me, who the fuck cares?), never have any problems in everyday life from it. Quit being a fag.

Have you ever been to a dinner party?

Stop being a bitch,
All these guys that have being tall as their only redeeming quality are bitches themselves, but they know that you are an even bigger bitch, so they try to bring you down so they can feel less like a bitch themselves,
for your own sake stop being a fucking bitch.
Goddamn i fucking hate fit all of you guys act like insecure vapid whores.

No it isn't.

The delusion lmao no we don't like you because you're disgusting and repulsive.

that's not an option

I suppose so?

>Have you ever been to a dinner party?

these are exactly the autistic questions i come to Veeky Forums for

not gonna lie, as a 6 guy I will always look down on manlets, but at least you can look better than those other 5'8 guys

Sorry dude. 6'1 reporting in. My 5'6 gf constantly tells me how glad she is that she can wear heels around me and how much she loves forehead kisses.

He is referring to high heels.

One of the most aesthetic guys I know is a 5'9 bodybuilder with a gf that also competes. She is easily, without a doubt one of the hottest girls I've ever seen too.

Moral of the story: Stop being a faggot and lift weights.Would you rather be aesthetic or a fat midget? You won't get taller but at least you'll look better and have something to do.

>She is easily, without a doubt one of the hottest girls I've ever seen too.
Post pic

right, and again its still just your own autism that will allow you to be embarrassed or feel shame from that. My last girlfriend was just barely shorter than me with heels on, didn't make a difference to me. If you're not walking around like a wounded animal crying because you're a few inches shorter than maybe people will respect you for who you are.

There you go

Only face can save her, do post it. It's like 75% of attractiveness

Thank you hungry skeleton.

move to a country with manlets only? theres beatiful women everywhere

Nice tits, way too much abs (disgusting tier), if face is cute though.

Up at 6'3

people are still taller than me and there will be an occasional plainstrider kind of girl. The point is that people will always be taller than you but you have to get used to that because you're not going to magically get taller

>theres beatiful women everywhere
lol

Okay so maybe "one of the hottest girls I've ever seen" is an exaggeration on my part, but still not bad at all imo

Looks like the male version of the guy in OP gif.

Shes extremely fucking average dude

>let's go boys

Don't forget Australia

If you'd see the average woman where I live, you'd think she was 9/10 too.

pic related

Fine, cant argue with that. Here at every Uni she's extremely average though

she's cute definitely, I would say 10/10. But I guarantee you better than what 90% of the "experts" in this thread pull despite being "6'3"

>ftfy
Everything inside red is top tier, blue is 2nd tier and white is irrelevant if we're honest for a moment.

I'm talking physical attractiveness on average in the population.

iktf bro

>5'8

I get extremely self conscious when I saw extremely attractive tall girls or wealthy looking tall guys in suits.

I sperg out and become aware of how unnatural my demeanor gets. How I walk, where my eyesight is. What I should be doing with my hands.

D-does anyone else know this feel?

I recently left uni, and while there were a lot of hot girls there, they weren't the average or the norm.
I wouldn't say 10/10, but like I said, pretty hot, and pretty above average compared to the average woman, especially in my area.
>tfw I live in Mississippi

5'10 is around average male height. hardly any woman can tell the difference between a 5'8 and 5'10 guy. the only ones that can are in that height range.

>whites out the south east US
>leaves the north east US blue
>leaves the midwest blue
I'm gonna assume you're not from america huh?

Literally me. When the girl is both tall AND attractive, I seriously want to off myself.

>does anyone else know this feel?
no I'm not retarded

Not the guy who posted but c'mon man. If that's average to you, post a pic of a generally attractive woman that might actually see walking down the street where you live

>Go to dinner party
>girl there around 6ยด5", easily
>acts condescending toward me, calls me a loser and kiddo

but even worse

>go to gym with my friend
>calls me a manlet all the time, complains about how he has to re-rack the barbell for squats whenever I use it
>I laugh it off but I'm actually dying inside

:(

to be fair it annoys the shit out of me when I have to re-rack every set of squats, I usually just wait for another rack to free up if I do leg day with my friend whos shorter than me

It's not that hard tbf it takes literally around 5 seconds but fair enough. I just wish he didn't call me a manlet, shortie, goblin, etc

what kind of friend calls someone else a goblin

When will you ever understand the phrase, 'When will they learn?'

if your friend values his spine at all it would take longer than 5 seconds, I'm assuming he just bends his back and lifts it up a rung? Although the insulting you is a bit much, I don't say anything to my friend about it I just simply say Im gonna work something else while I wait

>no brazil
now that's just not true

i also have a tall friend and he squats with the same pins as i do. all he has to do is crouch a bit lower when unracking. how hard is that? you literally just bend your knees more and stand up a bit further. can't believe people make such a big deal out of this. he said it doesn't matter to him and never complains

If the bar is already on the rack (a power rack) then he lifts one end up to the next section, then I do the same, like a pair of comically industrious imps.

He calls me stuff like that all the time but I know he's just sincerely doing it jokingly and I don't wanna sound like an overly sensitive pussy by telling him to stop.

you have a good friend then, he obviously just doesn't want you to feel bad. I tell you what, next time you to the gym without him drop it down a rung or two and see how fun it is to deal with.

>be 6" 3
>step in elevator with 6" 5 man
>for a brief moment feel the pain of the manlet race
>mfw
>im glad i learn

You lift to overcompensate for your height. Everyone knows you are overcompensating, but at least when they laugh at you, you will have the strength to beat their ass.

manlets should just become gay bottoms to please normal men when regular pucci isn't available

Bro just wait until being short becomes rare and exotic.

20 years ago being black was considered the most disgusting thing ever and now all the sluts are jumping on Jamal's cock.

>slavs
>attractive

>whites out southern US
>doesn't into Southern Belles

>now all the sluts are jumping on Jamal's cock
statistics disagree, user. black males have the lowest success rate in the general population, but the fringes benefit from both being physically impressive with dark skin making you look more cut, and socially benefiting from stereotypes of confidence/strength/aggressiveness.

I think it would be easier if you stop beating yourself up over it and just accept it, shorter guys than you have got laid.

Being sad because you're not tall is like being sad that you can't fly, you're technically right but to what use?

>I cant do a notevenaquarter rep of squat
>squat of somebody who is shorter than you
end your life.

>starting squat already in the hole
>thinking this is good for knees and spine
>squats so light that this isn't an issue
>is so short that this is never a problem for him
idk fucking pick one or all of those

He literally has the Wojak face

No, you're not racist. It's a preference. You have white fever.

Guys, am I racist for being more attracted to white girls and white features? I can't even express it, it's just how I feel inside, like that's what I crave.

I'm not even white.....no bully pls.

The BLACKED meme is working on you

he two girls smiles make it seem like someone off screen is holding guns to their heads

Stop being a pussy and learn what makes a tall bad ass a tall bad ass. Fucking get strong. Own your space. Don't be a pussy.

>Guy cancels his own life because he is on the short side
That is the most beta thing ever. Not your height.

Fucking sick of this IMTHEBIGGESTVICTIM culture

Why aren't you attracted you your own race? You don't find this attractive you coon? You probably talk to cops too and have white friends.

no, almost every group rates whites as the most attractive. men generally prefer women to have a lighter skin tone than them, so a race of fair skinned women would automatically take that competition from every other group. it's also partially because of the historical successes and widespread presence of white nations, establishing themselves as the benchmark of success in many nations. part of why black guys love white women is because they used to get killed for it, and back in the day the only kind of revenge you could get over massa is either revolting or trying to fuck/rape his daughter or wife. it's an automatic feeling of victory for many, because a lot of non whites buy into the "white people are superior" thing and feel ashamed/insecure over their race, and white poon is the ultimate way to soften up that insecurity and feel accepted.

Her face is slightly mannish and below average.

I see hotter girls on a daily basis and i live in fucking Britain.

Shitskins be like

>Shiieeet I needs me one of dem pretty blonde white gurls
>LOL U MAD WHITE BOI? We takin all yo wimmenz
>Have kids with one
>Kids have no trace of her looks in them
>White women willingly throw away the genes that make them the most desirable women on the planet
>There are no more white people

You're not alone brother. I'm attracted to white women as well and the majority of my friends have admitted to the same. There are some, who believes that it is because of media culture, but I was like this from a very early age. Like random on the street or in school. I would become really shy because I found them attractive. I didn't realise it back then beyond "they're pretty looking".

shit she's fucking ugly and I come from England

that ugly male-like body doesn't help either

>I didn't realise it back then beyond "they're pretty looking".
That is really cute though.

Bongmind

>Turkish girls aren't hot

spotted the homosex

Didn't science prove that white skin or colour was a sign of estrogen and fertility? Like tits.

Hey Veeky Forums, short guy here with a problem. One of my close female friends has recently gotten into the habit of picking me up and carrying me around like a child. It was fine the first one or two times, but she does it almost every single time we hang out and has done it twice in public.

She's always messed around with me because of my height, but the jokes before this were pretty tame. Just the other day, while we were hanging out at my place, I had made us a delicious pizza. I quickly finished it and she started going on about how it's not healthy to eat so fast, then she rose from her seat and said she needed to "burp the baby". Before I could scramble away she grabbed my from under my shoulders, put me up against her, and started patting my back vigorously. I starting tearing up and let out a little burp hoping she would let me down, and she did. I wanted to confront her right then and there but as usual, I pussied out and really couldn't think of a good way to express my feelings. I made an excuse that I wasn't feeling so good and she left shortly after.

How do I tell my friend to cut the shit without ruining our friendship?

Try having a small dick you fucking crybaby.

>he grew up around sensitive pussies
literally everyone in the uk insults each other even as friends lmao, we all literally physically fight as well constantly

>Most desirable women on the planet
>Have to post the ugliest women with brown skin he can and compares it to a gaggle of bitches who would be considered 4/10 in an american south trailer park

Goddamn. Fucks sake only 1 of the chicks in the white side is even worth a fuck and she's just above average. And we know you're replying to yourself.

shes attractive.. Remember lookism posters who post here are closet homo sexuals.

she's intentionally fucking with you because you won't do anything and she knows it. she doesn't actually like or respect you, so i'd say never speak to her again

Nah, I'm just like you. Especially Scandinavian women.

Me too user. I think it's just because I grew up predominantly around white people and rarely associated with people my own ethnicity.

Do anyone really have to point it out? We all know this. It is what it is. People are different, caucasian won in the looks department. Deal with it.

was it ever a debate that Caucasians are the most attractive humans.

This is why this race mixing agenda shit pisses me off. Why does the jew want to destroy the best humanity has to offer.. Is it jealousy?

after the holy roman empire, christianity was a white thing and da j00s still hold a grudge against europeans for being successful

Yeah, but it seems like they won in the intellect department, height department, wealth department, creativity department, strenght department, pretty much every department except dick.

So it feels like the world belongs to them and the

>except dick
that competition is a wash, my nigga. there is zero statistically significant differences between races of comparable health care and food availability

You're not racist, I'm also mostly attracted to caucasians

Not him, but Africa and South America beats caucasians with like 0.5-1.5" on average. That is lenght, idk about girth.

>Lanklets posing as manlets
It never ends.
Stay insecure skelly lank

>how much she loves forehead kisses
Something tells me she's a little too into her father

no, you're wrong. at BEST there's a 0.25 centimeter (less than 0.1'') length difference, but generally those differences disappear when viewing large scale studies
penissizes.org/average-penis-size-ethnicity-race-and-country