How to manage weightlifting with mma?

Exactly this. Once I reach 1/2/3/4 plates. How do you manage to maintain that strenght while you build proficency in jiu jitsu for example? Specifically would be the frequency volume and intensity in both disciplines. If anyone has experience in this I would apreciate any advice.
Thanks!

By continuing lifting.

1:2:3:4 is just intermediate levels

I usually separate days I lift and train. 3 days of training and 3 days of lifting.

But you are not telling me anything with that. Suppose you lift Mon Wed Fri, if you train MMA Tue and Thu you will be beat up by friday, and add to the mix that you are doing Texas Method and you will never progress unless you are eating like a fucking animal.

1-2x intense strength workouts a week will maintain strength, do either separate days or after an mma workout if you have to
1/2/3/4 is is a pretty strong dude, stronger than most team sport professional athletes, stronger than 99.9% of men will ever be, plenty strong for mma

Take supplements that help you recover.

Not everyone's body has the same capacity for recovering. Thats why some top athlete burn out after a few years while others are active 15-20 years, depending on the sport.
Athletic capability varies a lot between different people.

Yeah 1/2/3/4 seems pretty good for martial arts, specially if you are not heavy, you will have a lot more strength than your opponent.

There's a chick on YouTube that does this

lift 2 days a week. go to the Veeky Forums pdf archive. select juggernaut method 2.0 go to page 46, select assistance exercises page 52+.
read how that training program works, and try to peak for the competition.

I can't find it. Could you link it please?

Maybe stop using 7 days as base of your planning.

That's what I did for bjj, won my first tournament.

>guy couldn't get out of my guard, t-thanks rippletits

if you're interested in mma then dont get big. look at the best fighters in the world. they are very lean but not super big unless its a heavyweight like todd duffee. Alot of them train their combat year long, then about 3 months out from a fight they do alot more strength and conditioning

you should never ever EVER try to combine texas method with a sport

that's just insanity

I'm assuming you mean OHP/Bench/Squat/DL?
In my experience my numbers are generally in that range, and I do Japanese Ju Jitsu and I'm significantly stronger than almost everyone else

Also I go to Ju Jitsu once a week and lift 2-3 times per week

I got 1/2/3/4, i am stronger than everyone who isn't 95kg and that guy who can deadlift 280kg.

What's 1/2/3/4?

Im always confused when people start throwing numbers around.

Lift in the morning and train in the afternoon/evening.

I'm always confused when non-Americans start throwing kgs around like anyone knows what the fuck they're talking about.

I don't want to multiply your bullshit by 2.2. Learn pounds you fucking scoundrels.

1 plate overehead press
2 plate bench
3 plate squat
4 plate deadlift.
A plate is 20kg each side.

This is why the works hates us. We're the shit heads who aren't adhering to international standards, that actually make more sense, and we get pissed for them not using our shit.

Fuck off
U
C
K

O
F
F

X2.2 is such easy math breh

Sorry man, but Rome set the standards, it didn't follow them.

Also you have to be 18 to use this site you edgy fucklord.
So is x/2.2.

Fucking post your shit in pounds format since your currency depends on ours.

I've asked this a few times, I don't usually get many answers.

The general consensus is either do alternate days, maybe 3 for lifting 2 martial arts, and 2 rest days.

Or lifting in the morning and martial arts in the evening, with rest days in between.

So whichever one of those works best for you really.