How does one stop caring completely?

I realise how pointless it is but only embarrassing things are happening to me and I really can't stop thinking about them. I even started noticing how I'm losing complete touch with reality and don't know what to do.

You depressed?

Write down what's bothering you. It might not just be the surface level stuff.

Become a masochist

Kill your ego

Its just that I embarrass myself all the time and people look at me like I'm a complete retard.
How? I'm doing mindful meditation but am still eaten by thoughts.

Find a hobby and devote yourself to it

Thats what I'm doing but sometimes cant even focus on it because of flashbacks.

Do therapy but be 100% honest with yourself and the therapist. Have patience, most people don't find a good therapist at once.
I was like you, also depressed. Made amazing mental gains and people I used to admire over how happy they looked now tell me they wished they had my mental clarity and gratitude over life.

Fake ADHD and get a prescription for adderall or vyvanse

im 27 and lost touch and gave up years ago

now i just ride my motorcycle, lift, drink myself to sleep, and work 40 hours a week auditing shit all day

dont talk to anyone outside of work

Imagine how u look at other people when they do stupid shit

Yeah you acted like a retard and they do judge u for it

Man up and move on

By doing more stupid or embarassing shit than you are used to. I used to be a nervous little shit getting panic attacks whenever even something remotely embarassing happened to me but nowadays I somehow stopped to give a fuck. But I'd have to thank my friend who just never seems to give a fuck himself influencing me.

I basically just realised that these people do not enrich my life and most of them are scum which makes it extremely easy to do bullshit or do embarassing shit without caring.

It's basically like when I was even scared to death when talkng to girls which evolved to getting rejected by like 200 (?) by now because nowadays I just message them straightforward like shit and either it works or it doesn't. Even if it only works 20% you still gonna have 40 sluts on your dick. And the more you do of one thing the less important it becomes.

>dont talk to anyone outside of work
But I don't...
I don't care usually and even forget it instantly.

i was saying i dont talk to anyone

As you walk around pretending you matter countries around the planet are testing nuklear weaponry that could disintegrate you in seconds if it were to ever hit your town where you live.

The problem is...you think you matter. You think your material possessions matter. Someone on /b/ posted a teenager being split apart like Thanksgiving dinner. Its simply the world we all live in and inhabit today. Its not that you don't care but the majority of the shit show on this planet has nothing to do with me

Well if you are eaten by thoughts about the clumsy shit you did, happened to you those should go away with time and meditation, if you are eaten by thoughts about the times you in a way hurt someone though.. you may need to go talk to them and sort shit out.

>life and most of them are scum
Yeah but the problem is a lot of them are good people and I just let them down or irritate them.
>disintegrate you in seconds if it were to ever hit your town where you live.
That would be so relieving actually. And its not that I matter, I don't think I do but still get affected by it.
>happened to you those should go away with time and meditation,
They don't really or at least its not working for me. Sometimes they go away from a bit but then they come even harder

>tfw living with a self inflicted psychosis
This is the only way to survive in this bug world

I mean just look at the shitposters on the board. At first it was annoying now its just funny that people literally have to stay here and keep other people from reaching their goals thinking its funny. The lulz are one thing but the queer stuff has its own board.

In that regard im thankful for this site. It teaches you how to numb yourself without nigger tier drugs. Never thought I'd say this but for all the shit moot got it was fun seeing him in the gym every now and then and talking about the chans

Its not really the same

Just learn to accept that you aren't very important in the grand scheme of things; the world will keep on turning long after you're gone and forgotten. Our lives are the only thing we can be certain that we have, so try to just be thankful and happy to be alive. Not thinking or worrying so much has done wonders for my social anxiety. Best of luck user

No Raiden...how do you think you were able to do this all on your own. The S3 plan doesn't stand for what you think it does. It stands for standard societal simulation

Now go get the big boss like we told you to...

B b but he's the good guy

Why was Kojima right?

I think about the fates of those who thought they were important and I simply laugh. Their hubris silenced in an instant. It cheers me up as much as a walk though the park on a sunny day. I'll probably head fishing today and try not to think about the chemicals that are probably in the water as I float on the water.

Hope that helps user

I know this is meant to say that we are insignificant but somehow it increases my anxiety

this is actually not how people work fyi

that thought always fucks me up, it makes me realise that the only way to survive death is to become ingrained in the minds of everyone.

in 2000 years people will still remember Adolf Hitler for what he did or didn't but will they remember all the righteous people who had no influence in the grand scheme of things?

There is no way to survive death. In a billion years no one will remember Hitler. Be happy and enjoy what you have while you still can

spoken like a true satanist. don't be righteous. lets be literal devils and evil wicked bastards

Yeah...how about no.

thats just a hedonistic way of seeing things, in my opinion you can survive death as the most known people in history did even if they are "dead". If you think about it if it weren't for a handful of people in history the circumstances to your birth wouldn't have happened.

my goal in life is to do something that will change society in such a way that generations will remember it or die in the process
more related to morality but I didn't want to sound too edgy,

What's wrong with hedonism? All I'm saying is that someday the universe will be a colder deader place than it is now. No one can escape the void. If it makes you feel better to strive to be remembered for the pitifully short amount of time that humans will be around then by all means go for it. Just saying you'll probably be happier just experiencing life and forming connections with people around you

This is you isnt it:

Hey bro...its just a dick. All you gotta do is suck it and take in the ass bro. Everyone does it. How many girls you hit bro. You think they werent with other men. Its totally not gay and won't mess up your humanity taking another mans penis in your butthole. C'mon bro everyone does it

Thats literally how you sound right now

Nice nonexistent counterargument. Also I literally love sucking dick(bi master race)

Keep it up. You're really pissing /b/ off and they're talking about posting your manuals on here. They're talking about it over there right now.

Of course he'd call himself bi and not gay like he really is. Tell me did you leave shit on the bed when the guy finished boning you like a female

Your insecurity is palpable my friend. I think I've had enough Internet arguments for today though. Guess I'll go lift up heavy things for awhile. Have fun calling strangers faggot on the Internet

came for the inevitable edgelord responses and was not disappoint

kek

well done OP, well done

Hey OP. My advice to you is to write it down in a journal or something that's private to you. Write down what happened, your feelings about what happened, etc. Be brutal and totally honest. By solidifying the experience into a tangible form you can learn about what mistakes you made and how to move on and avoid those mistakes in the future.

You'll be fine. Take a deep breath and keep moving forward.

Just don't give a fuck. Embrace being "that guy".

u mad bra