Can creatine cause hair loss

Can creatine cause hair loss

only on ur nips

Fuck yes.

it will possibly accelerate the onset of hair loss if you're predisposed to it.

only if you're not taking a creatine suppository

There was ONE study that linked creatine to an increase of DHT (DHT is the hormone that triggers hairloss) but no other study has been able to support that claim.

I personally think its just anecdotal bullshit

Spikes 'test' for like 3 weeks after you start using it, but then your levels go back to normal.

Potentially.

I dont care what anyone on here says some people might not get it but despite having great success with creatine performance wise, I definately was shedding hair when I was taking it. My hair was noticeably thinning when taking creatine and I have a full head of very thick hair. Just saying

How long did it take for it to start happening?

I've taken it on and off for about a year and I've noticed no difference.

Same here. Balding runs in both sides of my family. Maybe the response to creatine is genetic.

Which is odd, since I had a fuller thicker head of hair back when I took creatine but I started thinning and falling out some time after I wasn't.
Not saying the creatine was making my hair thick, but just that my balding only set in a while after I stopped taking it.

I dont remember it was forever ago that I used it. It wasnt a drastic change but after over a month and a half i would say i definitely noticed more shedding of hair in shower drain, I could literally grab out 10+ strands of hair simply by slightly pulling on my hair. I also noticed my scalp became more visible so I can only assume it was thinning my hair as well. Take from that what you will but people on here will continuously say it doesn't cause hair loss but in my case it did. I stay away from that shit like the plague

My creatine stinks. Is it going bad? Will it still give me gains?
This must be my 10th batch and it never smelled this bad (first time buying from bulkpowders tho).

who knows, a lot of people take creatine and im sure some people have no problem with hair loss on it. After all im a firm believer that correlation != causation , but I care too much about my luscious locks to lose them to some unnecessary supplement

That's the funny thing. My dad has thinning hair (albeit he's 67) but my brother (30) is balding pretty bad. And my (26) hair is full.

Does creatine cause face bloating? Even just alittle? Any sort of water retention with it?

soon

Maybe, and only if you're prone to hair loss anyway.

same here. dad is bald, brother is balding, i got full head of thick hair . feelsgoodmang

Monohydrate does cause water retention.

I experienced the same thing, hair is now back to normal thickness. A rise in DHT causes hair follicles to shrink in size, producing thinner hair, and where hair is already sort of thin, it'll just stop producing it altogether. The good news is that if you're not genetically predisposed, it'll go back to normal after you stop.

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

Yeah probably, but my brother started losing his hair at 22. He's also like 5'6". He got gimped on genetics. I feel for him.

was for
i know that feel bro

there it is

yea bro. it can also cause erectile disfunction, night sweats, acne, anger issues, and enlarge your organs. stay away from that shit bro

I took 5g creatine daily for more than 3 years, noticed not one single difference in fucking anything. No water gain, no strength gain, no hair loss, no nothing except wasting $30 every couple of months. Unless you're a vegan or something there's no point in supplementing creatine.

Yes, but you're already balding so you might as well keep taking it.

Creatine directly doesn't but Creatine raises DHT Test levels which can cause hair loss in some individuals that are genetically prone to hair loss. quickcheck if you moms dad or his wifes dad had hair loss problems then chances are increased that you are genetically prone to hair loss.

There's some balding on both sides of my family yet somehow some will not lose any. I've been taking creatine since last november though and I've noticed no change in my hair. I just got my hair cut the other day too and the hair stylist told me I had a lot/thick hair so I'd say I've had no change personally. (Still a little worried about down the line though)

Can I take creatine to lose the hair on my asscrack

Most people start taking creatine in their mid-late 20s which is when the first signs of hair loss usually happens anyway