Is it just me or are 'regular' girls (see: not overweight) just not hot anymore since getting into fitness?

Is it just me or are 'regular' girls (see: not overweight) just not hot anymore since getting into fitness?

A muscular body on a woman shows that she put some work into it and I respect that a lot, kind of instantly makes them attractive. Same for hyper-skinny people like pic related, because they've forcibly starved themselves and gone through that mental and physical torture to get to where they are.

'Average' girls are just bland though. Pudgy and out of shape despite not being overweight, and all it signals is that they don't really care about themselves.

Post skelly or fit girls, lads. Or thicc bearmode men who can make me feel small

What do you consider a regular girl? (pic)

getting in to fitness cured me of liking traps

now i'm just gay for rural dads

My yellow fever has gotten more extreme as I've gotten more fit.

she's not hyper skinny
thats unhealthily skinny

Muscular girls make me want to puke, though. Never been attracted to men with vaginas.

Don't get me wrong, pic related is still hot, but it's only because she has a nice face and is caked in makeup. The body is just bland, like I said. It's just kind of there, nothing special or really worth considering beyond 'well she isn't overweight'

This too

I've always liked chinese/japanese girls because they're inherently adorable. A fit chinese girl would just be HNNNNNNNGH

My first real gf was anorexic so maybe I'm just biased.

Still my waifu for laifu

I would rather beat ops girl than fuck her.

The more I can lift the more I just want thicc girls...

wise words

The ride is only beginning for you OP, as you get more fit and hop on the bicycle and get really big (in normie's eyes) you'll either start to like very fit girls (that when you were smaller would've thought looked like dudes) or fake as fuck Barbie-looking girls.

It happens to all guys eventually.

Nah, breh. That looks like a dude no matter what level you're at.

Today I mired my first musclegirl.
She was 5'2 dwarf mode but dat back son. Wanted to ask her out for some coffee and anavar but didn't have the balls to do it...

she has a real roast beefy bagina

Screencap your post user.

>he is this insecure about his own musculature

You're just a fat dyel

I've seen your waifus snazu

that is not an average female body

God that's disgusting

Looks average to me...

Average in America would require another 30-40 pounds

Indeed. A lot of girls are 5'4"-5'6" at 160-180lb. They get really mad when you say they should be at around 120.

for some reason i see all women as degenerate whores and i cant get close to any of them. It sucks but i cant shake that feeling....

As I've gotten fitter my tastes have changed from twinks to jocks.
Bland, weak bodies with pretty faces just fill me with contempt nowadays, and I'm good with that.

DELET

eugenia is the only online slut that thaws my inner white knight. I must protect her from whatever has made her do this to herself

Me thinks it's a steady stream of Addy and autismo bro who gets all the attention at home

If only she didn't dress like a retard