This is why i lift

This is why i lift

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxAEQU4_Upo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
youtube.com/watch?v=mZUE8LrAiuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beta cuck

>hey user! Want to go to the pool? I got a new bikini! Can't wait to show you!
>I love spending time with you user! Want to put suntan lotion on my back?
>Lets go home user. All of this sun is making me sleepy, but we should do something first. I saw you staring at my ass in my bikini!
ywn have this happen...JUST

d-delet

For a girl you will never get? If you can't attract a girl right now, getting muscle won't get you shit, you still have an ugly face. If you are ugly getting muscle will make literally no difference in the types of girls you attract

Nobody gives a shit, especially not >her

MODS MODS

I'm barely out of dyle mood, and my half asian GF slobs my know at the beach all the time.

Where did you get her?

pls stahp it hurts

this is why I do

If you are lifting for any other reason than yourself you have been fooled. There is only one reason for you to lift and it is for your own satisfaction. In this life there is only one you must obey, and it is yourself. You are both the Alpha and Omega, and you are the only one who will be there for yourself through it all. To be human is to be conscious of yourself, and your isolation. You must live for yourself, to truly be human.

Inb4 stupid philosophical bullshit because I know it is. But I'm drunk and feel like you all should know that you only have to live for yourself and not worry about these sloots. Basically lift for yourself, and live for yourself and u should get the things you want

I used to have a world cup climber girl train at my gym, whenever I'd walk by she'd give me a huge smile even though we had never spoken. I never bothered because she looked way skinnier in person than tv, pretty much anorexic.

what does a womans skin feel like guys?

Like a man's ;)

God damn that's a nice ass

thats some shit belay technique

I don't deserve her

I do it for her, lads.

god sahver

perfect body

>I've been digging a grave; with the parts of brain that still work.

Please stop, it hurts.

This is why I lift.

ITT: the virgins wet dreams

let me tell you something here kiddo. Is is not how life is, this is not how life is for anyone, not even for the chadiest of chads.

This is just you knowing nothing about RL and girls in particular

No one talks like this in real life.

>People who lift for bitches.
Bitches ain't shit but hoes n tricks. Lift to get them GAINZZ nigga. Gotta stay healthy too.

Eh. Not consistently. It is in spurts.

This is why I lift.

I want to be gigantic. I am gonna lift until I pass out. I'll get someone who cares, that's not gonna kill me. So many people are afraid, so they do not push themselves. If you want to be the best, You gotta know when not to to stop. The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.

Don't walk into the gym unless you are there to go all out. Once you open that door, become an animal. Everybody wants to look ripped and shredded, but its not going to happen without no heavy weights.

If someone makes it look easy, its because they didn't push themselves. I don't care if you're a girly man, so long as you are determined.

Here comes the moment of doubt, you start to feel fatigue. But this where the growth cups rub, push through it know you've left it all behind.

The chance to grow is now, strength is built through struggle.

ONE MORE REP

all women is bitches. ALL WOMEN, BITCHES!
youtube.com/watch?v=NxAEQU4_Upo

I lift for my brothers user. I lift weights so when I have to carry one of them they are light. And they do the same for me. I actually knew these two today's workout is gonna be for them.

Sua Sponte !

>it's not revenge, it's punishment

sua sponte do what I wante my dude

i been on this

A lot of you who lift to get into a relationship or something shouldn't lift for that reason alone. I do it because it helps my self esteem and helps my depression. You need to understand the basic fundamentals of human social interaction to have somewhat of a healthy functional relationship. I've slept with lots of cute shallow women and it doesn't fill like a good solid relationship does. I'm still learning how to have a functional relationship because all I've had are flings and one night stands. Being a sex object isn't that great and eventually you get tired of it. Unless you're a psychopath if you're a psychopath then I'm sure you enjoy manipulating people and having casual sex all the time.

look at her janky-ass whiskers, pockmarked skin, and shitty posture, man. You can do way better than that

you're wrong. thats exactly how life works if youre a chad. women come onto YOU. believe me.

>This is why i lift

To post hi res jpgs of girls who are busy leading fulfilling lives while you weep in front of your rented dell computer?

It's so soft you wish clean your ass with it.

>mfw beta males mirin from the background

lel

>he lifts for guys
that's gay desu

RLTW breh
1/75 here
beach batt best batt

I know I guy at work that wear's these, he's gay and his name is Alfredo.

kekd softly

Talk about a butterface. Not that she's ugly but what a body.

this is me with every girl ever

Reverse the roll and this is accurate

googled lyrics.

holy hell, cheers user, this is great

Sorry for your loss, desusenpaitachi

thank you user for this amazing piece of music

>girls
>busy
>fulfilling life

You don't know many females, do you?

Is it even possible to make it if you're not lifting for Alizée ?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

a girl touched my hand when she was handing me my card back once and her skin was so soft

no, this is why I lift

youtube.com/watch?v=mZUE8LrAiuw

Brehs...

I, too, lift for the attention of females. There is nothing more satisfying than working on one's self and claiming what he deserves. The human female. Such an inspirational creature.

being white
writing like this
kys

Feelin sad for you bro. This stuff is possible and happens even to average guys when their ladies have two drinks on vaca

I lift for this
>tfw no slim nigra gf

I want a thicc creamy pale skin gf