Does Veeky Forums do tobacco? Or do you consider it a non part of the fit life?

Does Veeky Forums do tobacco? Or do you consider it a non part of the fit life?
>That post workout dip

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/nicotine/
chaosandpain.blogspot.ca/2014/06/were-all-david-rigerts-bitches-smoke-em.html?zx=3050e1d3734cf821
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>smoke occasionally
>start working in large urban hospital 4 days a week
>stop smoking

head cancer is fucked, my friend

>smoking the stickjew

Tobacco is trash. Why the fuck would you want to lose your teeth at age 40? The only fucks who still use tobacco are people in drug recovery because it's better than going to jail for robbing a 7-11 to feed your opiod habit.

when I come home all I want to do is flex in the mirror for an hour before I hit the hay. nicotine (vasoconstrictor) ruins my pump

tobacco is literally disgusting. what would compel you to want to put that shit in your mouth and chew it???

Y'all will hate me but I vape. Say what you will but it got me off dip

nicotine is the dumbest drug addiction there is. you get a buzzy feeling the first few times, and then you spend a ton of money for years injesting nicotine just so that you feel normal again, with no buzzy feeling to be had. all it does is limit your body, siphon your money and increase your chances of dying painfully.

give up the vape too.

i vape some

But I'm addicted, I know I already fucked up by getting into dip, so DESU I'm happy I'm vaping instead of dipping

examine.com/supplements/nicotine/

nicotine is an amazing drug, cigarettes are the reason it gets bad rap... chew gum or vape and you're golden

>want to vape but causes hair thinning because allergic reaction to PG liquid, even going max VG doesn't help

guess it's lung cancer for me bros

yea, a real wonder drug you're taking there, big guy.

I've been vaping to try and wean myself off nicotine. Was a pack a day smoker for a very long time. The pros to vaping is I can do squats, diddlys, and cardio without feeling like I'm going to have an asthma attack, but I want to quit completely. I've quit heroin cold turkey and am over 2.5 years drug free and I have to say, I give props to people who quit nicotine cold turkey.

>Cancer
>Hair thinning
Idk man one of those sounds not as bad as the other but that's just my opinion

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

you'll be able to breathe even easier when you give up vaping too

>lets ignore all the positives for a minor donwside about your flaccid penis

who the fuck cares about your flaccid size, are you gay nigga

This, my cocaine habit helped give me more energy in the gym but lead to some bad things.

>implying tobacco is good for you

If you smoke or dip, stop. It's terrible for your health

>"But I'm young! I got plenty of time!"

Health problems develop and will affect you in the long run. It's disgusting and bad for you health and teeth.

No tobacco but I do hookah (shisha) from time to time.

your still vaping...

nah it's bad for your skin
i even though about giving up drinking but then i would have no outlet

hell yeah brother I go through about 3 cans of chew a day got a fat dip in my lip right now yee yee

wait wtf is that shit?

That first dip of the day

I like redman for day to day and pouches for when im on the rink.

This is the most homosexual post Ive read on Veeky Forums.

I dip then sip in that order.

I'm 19 and smoke a bowl of tobacco out of a pipe about once a week as I walk with my friend, is this risky or is it not worth worrying about? Only been doing it for 2 months or so. I don't inhale just through my mouth.

> 2017
> Not using nicotine as a supplement

chaosandpain.blogspot.ca/2014/06/were-all-david-rigerts-bitches-smoke-em.html?zx=3050e1d3734cf821

These people post advice on Veeky Forums..

You'd be better off to smoke your friends pipe in the long run