Predict the day we get $10 Link with your address and if youre right I will send you 1,000 link the day it happens

predict the day we get $10 Link with your address and if youre right I will send you 1,000 link the day it happens.

Link is going to keep dropping, and here is why.

Link is just transaction fees. When you buy link you are just buying transaction fees.

It's currently valued at 72 million. Do you realise how long it will take to use 72 million dollars worth of oracle transaction fees? Kek. Now realise how overvalued it is?

5 billion years after the sun dies

lmao

to be honest i dont believe it will ever reach 10$

but lets go at it: 2018 oct 26

kys then read the whitepaper
then kys again

nice pasta now stfu

eth isnt worth shit either, yet the market decided to use it as a currency even tho you cant pay with it, only trade

>Rent Free

This. linkiesp can't respond to this other than with REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>homeless paying rent
>ever

>people are going to use an erc20 token as a currency instead of using etherum

and what decides the transaction fees amount?the usage?and what decides the amount?the technology?and is technology good?

im a nolinker though cuz they dont care about us..so i wont care about em

>people buying omg, thaifag coin which is useless and posts only pictures in front of big company buildings
if this only reaches $5 i made a million, im fine with that

dubs confirm link to $0.01

omise is already processing billions of dollars of transactions though, and are making their own blockchain and are developing plasma
the fuck does link have going for it? muh sibos? muh literally absolutely zero news at all?

>if this only reaches $5 i made a million, im fine with that
bitcoin would have to pump very very hard for link to be worth that much, if it could hold satoshi value LMAO

you just proved user right though? link only exists just for transaction fees
node operators only get 1/312th of that fee by the way

>node operators only get 1/312th of that fee by the way
w-where does the rest go?

back to the user

august 21 2018

give me 10 btc
1Mhrb93WbCyU7MTj95vjV82cG5mjju3jay

Where does this 1/312 number come from? Genuinely curious, do you have source?

i asked rory

At this point I don't believe it will hit $1 anymore...

April 2018

well to be fair, give it some time

June 2018 quote me on this 0x88e6abf4f34f9c4e33df95c10c6cdd6135906b52

Seriously... why could this coin NOT reach $10?

I mean, look at ETH, NEO etc.
Sure they're built on creating ICO's, but LINK is built on Oracles. Oracles are rewarded with LINK. In 5 years time, when airports are using Oracles for weather data, when insurance companies are using Oracles for speed readings, when police are using Oracles for forensic application, when cyber security applications are using Oracles for public key encryption, when applications are using Oracles for authentication, when cloud hosting providers are using Oracles for traffic analysis, when retail firms are using Oracles for validating their till balances, when audit firms are using Oracles for invoice validation, when manufacturing firms are using Oracles for product quality control, when freight companies are using Oracles for logistics handling, when GPS providers / Google Earth are using Oracles for positioning data, when global advertising conglomerates are using Oracles for audience demographics, when companies are using Oracles for directorship votes, when banking conglomerates are using Oracles for transaction assurance, when oil titans are using Oracles for contract assurance, when nation states are using Oracles for census data, when governments are using Oracles for voting polls, when armies are using Oracles for command and control verification, when the UN is using Oracles for voting for permanent 5 members, and when Oracles are using Oracles for veracity; does LINK at $10 sound reasonable? If not, does it sound more reasonable than LINK at $2?

It would be probably $1.12 now if not for whales faggotary

never =(
price dropped to 1/2 of what i payed for this shit.

You are like the guy who bought ETH at $3, now it dropped to $1.50 and you are whining. Correct your perspective and think long term.

December 18th 2017.

Yes the same fee you could pay in eth. Link is the king of shit coins, literally worthless garbage tier kek

>You are like the guy who bought ETH at $3, now it dropped to $1.50 and you are whining.
I'm complaining cause I realized this is absolutely worthless token that was shilled here before dump.

>buy at ATH
>complain when it corrects down

i despise the link spam like anyone else on this board, but you're just a moron.

I just saved up enough of my wagecuck money to buy one ETH, and am going to buy some LINK with it.

Any advice before I do it?

buy bitbean....

no but seriously, chainlink has POTENTIAL to become big as fuck, but it could fail just as easily. i have faith in the product, but their weird radio silence behavior is a red flag for me. however, it's something that can easily be fixed, and that's why i don't sell.
20 cents seems to be the floor btw, so best chance to invest is now.

say what you want... but this shittoken will never recover its btc value again.

If they hired just one good marketing shill then they'd be on every major exchange and the price would be 2,000 sat. They choose not to do this because they aren't working on a pump n' dump shitcoin, they're working on something they really believe is a useful application of blockchain databasing.

Eventually people will realize the coin actually does something, probably after the whole market goes to hell. Link will be an actually useful survivor of the great 2018 crypto crash. Just like Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc. weathered the .com crash by actually doing something.

ChainLink $500 by December 1st.