Palm Beach confidential leak for november

I know two of the coins that are on the Palm Beach confidential for November. How much interest is there for this? I'm not interested in having anyone pay me for this info I will freely post it in a couple of minutes I'm just going to buy mine first so give me a minute and Talk Amongst yourselves I already have 8000 into one of the coins but let me just go throw this 76k into this coin real quick I'll be right back

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/79rsyn/the_next_big_play_for_teeka_tiwari_and_the_palm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let us know op

let us know op
pic related, you can help me get one of these bad boys

Okcash
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/79rsyn/the_next_big_play_for_teeka_tiwari_and_the_palm/

Did you have to go to a liberal arts school to become a professional LARPer?

We think it is ok cash in my group as well.

sure, that's a racing stripe, if you consider diarrhea to be a sport.

>knows about two potential moonshots
>says will provide info freely but first must buy his share
>has time to make a post on Veeky Forums

Fuck off you larping amanpreet.

Same here. I put 10 BTC a while ago at 4980.

The first coin is Monaco mco, Teeka will give it the nod to buy up to $20. It's already rising. Kris is making the visa announcement during the time so expect massive gains. I will release the other coin shortly.

Lol...are you in wolf's group?

I'm stuck in stratis. Rip

Bat.

it's a divergent
XVG is the one pumping

Bitcoin and Ethereum. Nothing else.

Those are headlines to a news article y'know.
It's talking about how Russia can use ETH for its own use as a currency. Lol

>palm beach

So what is it??

Guys I'm coming back with a new ID sorry for the wait but since there's already three threads about it and I'm very late on this it was OK cash the other one is Monaco

Hey if that guys around about the wolf team you said was that on telegram the one you're talking about? If it's the crypto wolfteam don't listen to them they're pieces of shit but is that who you're talking about? It would be interesting to know

What the other person is far as that picture goes it was just a picture I saved of my site nothing to do with the ruble story. Yeah it had 101 users on it at the time

And fuck that guy who said I was a pajeet your mother is a fuckin cum dumpster bitch I will throw her and you into the street and pimp those sweet asses out

It's cuff in season

FAKE. Real leak is on Front Page.