/fraud/

injecting questionable chemicals brewed from a bathtub into your ass to look like you've never lifted a day in your life general

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on our threads keep dying faster and faster:

Other urls found in this thread:

holisticmd.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/ProteinSparingModifiedFast.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck

JESUS FUCK MAN TELL ME THAT SHIT IS NOT REAL. FUCK ME

Bicep Isolator y/n

its real

>psmf on 1000 carbs a day
>300mg dnp a day
>500 cals of cardio a day

Is there any downside to this except for being weak af in the gym? Is the guy in op natty?

woah

i like netural grip chins, isolations are for fagboys with achey joints

I'm throwing up

>>psmf on 1000 carbs a day
literally not psmf

Only downside would be that you wouldnt be doing a psmf if you are eating 1000 carbs a day.

Can't stand people that insist on being spoon fed information on fitness/nutrition/gear. I've had to learn everything from scratch via trial&error and through google. These cunts ask me shit like it's my fucking job and think they're gonna wake up one day looking like me. DON'T BE SPOON FED.

haha you can't psmf with 1000 carbs retard XDDDDDDDD

I've only ever pinned glutes and quads before. Thinking I'll try out triceps and delts cuz why not.

Are 22g needles too big for tris and delts? I'm thinking yes. I bet a lot of you think 22s are too big for pinning anywhere, lol.

woops cals not carbs

dunno I'm just following this holisticmd.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/ProteinSparingModifiedFast.pdf

Am I retarded?

its cringe

no that's fine

though I think you're going to fucking die if you go that low on cals and add dnp into the equation. at the very least I don't think your cardio (or even working out) is going to be physically possible

How should my diet be while on 500mg test ew, 50mg var ed and 20mg Sdrol a day?
Would it be dumb to only run a 300kcal surplus if I dont want to gain fat or should I be able to run it higher?

What gauge needles should I use, and do I use different ones for drawing and injecting? Do I use the same needle every time?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

read the op retard

I'm also planning on pinning glutes
Is a 23 gauge needle ok?

>It was hard for me because people were jerks, therefore it should be hard for others and i'll be a jerk
Jerk

I personally prefer 25g for injecting and 22g for drawing.

Do you use the same needles for injecting and drawing?

frontloaded with 4cc tren e (800mg) because i left my sweater at home
will i dead when it kicks in?

no because thats just retarded aswell as a nightmare for trying to be sterile.

trying to draw with a 25gauge is like drinking the atlantic ocean with a straw.

lol I blocked her and left

>I came in you and fucked you got what I wanted #l8r ho

Just did my 8th injection the other day (4th pinning day) and my glute has a dime-sized spot where its red and I can feel it little swollen. Its not painful really but its definitely a little swollen.

Is it gonna become an abscess? what the fuck this is annoying. I use alcohol wipes and this still happens.

>Let's mmake roids just as inaccesssible as they have been beforehand thus keeping demand low and prices high.

You know it's economically better for you for more people to be using right?

I should also add it was EQ that I injected yesterday so hopefully its not an absess maybe just some crystallization and quick jog might help

So should I only buy 1 syringe, and then 24 28 gauge needles for drawing and 24 23 gauge needles for injecting if I'm going to do a 12 week cycle of 500 mg test e every week?

Sounds like an abcess. Stick a pin in, draw, if you got pus you got an abcess mate.

Or if it's warm compared to the rest of your body, you got abcess

We've had this thread already with this .webm as OP's selected upload.

All these newfags need to browse more.

Okay I'll try drawing. How deep should I go? Just a little below the surface?

It should just be a build up of pus being rejected outside the body itself so it will be shallow. You shouldn't have to pin very deep.

Disclaimer: never had an abcess, I'm just regurgitating information

go back to ledit.

fuck you're retarded.

I pinned and got nothing. Pulled pin out and there's some blood.

alcohol pad over it and let it rest for a while.

either it was an abcess that was starting to form pus or just some random vein you nicked.

grats on enabling him at first don't feed retards

Might be some localised swelling then. Lucky you.

Doesn't sound unreasonable to me. Try it and see what happens.

I use 22g to draw and 25g to pin.
It's better to use a smaller, fresh needle to pin.

>being this immature

Just a little more blood when I tried drawing a second time. Maybe I injected the EQ into a vein yesterday and it got aggravated? It was definitely more painful yesterday when I pinned. Test went in fine on the other glute. I definitely pinned a little low on the glute for the EQ shot.

I also haven't worked out in 3 days cuz life happened. Probably going to today.

yeah okay definitely stop fucking with it and go over it with a alcohol pad.

if you keep fingering that shit then its going to get infected for sure.

so whats the chance im gonna get an infection?

ive injected unsterile test mix 4 times now

this time no oil, just pure benzyl alcohol

do you think its even possible to get an infection when the gear ur pinning is all benzyl alcohol????

How is that immature?

You're supposed to knock her up then walk out on her

Bim post pics of your crazy gf (not gf)

I mean regardless I came in her yesterday.
Okay.

She said she got food poisoning, did your cum make her sick?

>"hey bro how come your sweat smells like chemical waste? you swallowing fertilizer to lose weight or something?"

No she's just lame and full of shit. She felt fine yesterday, she just decided to call out of work.

she looks like an asian ladyboy. when are you gonna come out of the closet my man? you already are gayforpay, just take it all the way it's obvious you want to.

Weird considering my biggest fetish for getting women pregnant. You must know things I don't, ho.

Anyways I got stoned last night and realized I spend too much time validating stupid bullshit on here. Lame board with lame people. Later hos.

>user why is your cum yellow?

Reported

worst trip ever.

forgot trip

That's what I figured. Busy getting that THICC bimbsy dick

N-no, not again.

Now I remember why I filtered bimbo

Is sst still a thing?

its moving underground pretty quickly. The only 2 Canadian suppliers that will still take customers from there basically require a reference check

Damn, claytons doggo is cute

> look worse than I did natty
> almost fatter than I was natty
> weaker than I was natty
What have I become

Surely I'll get my shit together soon right?

I tried to wake up today at 5am after 8hours of sleep, hit the alarm clock, slept until noon and missed my class.

*reads DNP cycle reports*
*orders DNP*
ah yes fuck off and good riddance the belly fat I've always have had to dealt with

CUTE

Just dont end up like this guy

rather look like that than have minimum 0.6 cm of fat all over my body that is near impossible to rid off

Dude one pin was enough. Do what triangle says and rub it with an alcohol pad and pray.

It's just like Dr House except lower.

go outside my dude

that dog loves you more than ms fishface ever did

This dude was literally retarded. He took like 5-600mg, didn't think he felt hot enough, so he took like 1000mg more.

Wait, you're telling me cum isn't supposed to be yellow?

Fatties are dumb

Is using HGH at 19 useful for anything? Height maybe?

dubs of truth

Jesus christ this fgt just stabbed a spot 3 times for no reason.
Nig I've have my entire ass cheek and upper leg swell, get hot, red and blotchy and it just goes away in a week. If you dont have a fever over 100 youre okay. If you aren't pinning inside a bums asshole and use common sense and alot of alcohol, the likelihood of getting an infection is very small. Unless you have shit gear then, well, you're fucked. Never had that happen though.

>Told my gymfriend I bought some test-e and ancillaries on the internet
>He started talking about how it's sketchy and that I don't know what's in it or if it's sterile
>Now having second thoughts about the whole thing

H-help

> pulled an all nighter on Tuesday
> gonna pull another one tonight (Friday)
> basically I sleep all day then pin the next
Lmao

I can only live healthy if I wake up super early like 2am-4am. Otherwise I don't have time to be alone and think smart people thoughts. I get really distracted and depressed during daylight hours. I love the morning so much I stay up night for it basically... so to function I have to wake up before morning.

Really want to ride my bike but it's been really cold and rainy this week. Normally I'd deal with it but I'm a lard ass and don't fit into any of my old clothes.

Wait what? Anyways that's good to hear. It's not burning and seems to have gone away.

Are you buying from an underground lab or are you getting pharma grade stuff from other countries?

aw man

12 hours later after injecting 600mg of test in benzyl alcohol (no oil)

PIP finally lol

kinda feels good desu i like it

good thing i dont have to workvmy legs hard anytime soon, or id be fucked lol

Ugl

Why the fuck would you buy shit that was made in some dudes bathtub when you can literally buy pharmaceutical grade test from other countries that is 10x safer than shit from a UGL?

why don't you learn to brew like a normal person

I don't know how or where to do that. I live in Canada.

Apparently pharma grade test is frequently faked.

What happens if you run an oral without test?

"pharma grade" chinese garbage is a meme. might as well inject soil samples

So then why the fuck are you telling me ugl is shit

not the same guy friend

Eroids.com
Pick one of the top 10.
>inb4 retards say it's a source

>Apparently pharma grade test is frequently faked
Not if you're getting it imported from countries where it's legal, especially if the site selling it has lots of good reviews.

fraud quads

Yeah I was gonna buy it from that Serbian guy but he stopped selling just before I was aboit to.

It would be extremely painful

cant afford the supplies

plus i get off on hoe im currenytly doin it

Also where do I find the pharma stuff? This just seems like ugl that's sketchier than SST.

can you afford medical insurance?

uuuuuuuu

i dongt need to becsuse my government can afford it for me

i crunchef the nmbers anywa and odds aretha even aftrr 100s of injrctions i probably wont ever need to go to the hosptial