Is this thicc?

Is this thicc?

this is solid

Daddy.

Personally prefer this thicc form

how do i this thcc?

Why did someone photo shop hair on his chest?

mentally ill homosexuals

bit 2thicc4me

I'd rather pic related, my thicc goal

What is with it homosexuals and hairy fat men?

how do you get this thicc?

years of oly weightlifting and permanent clean/moderate bulk + accessories

looks like 16-18% bf

what is it with answering questions as you ask them?

Okay, but why are faggots into the exact opposite of what women find attractive (handsome, lean, not too hairy)?

attractive is subjective my friend, there is not 1 woman taste that represents them all, so whatever you look like, you may not get a stacy, but someone will like you. also, we are not chads that lift only because of girls, we lift because we want, and we want to look like that because thats what we like, regardless of other people's opinion

most homos are homo because they are attracted to masculinity rather than femininity, so many of them prefer more masculine traits and bodytypes

So, you think women are attracted to femininity? That makes no sense.

Homosexuality revolves around a dominant and submissive so the younger male is typically hairless and feminine and the man big and hairy.

Father/son vibes.

Well... they're hot

Yeah actually, not saying all but majority of women want men with a side of femininity, small nose and jaw, lean but masculine body.

Homos just want everything big and hairy.

This is the most unironically true thing I've seen on fit

Women are attracted to femininity. I'm not saying they're not attracted to masculinity.

Nah man

that is some

>tfw you have the hair hair to be a thicc bear god but are a skeleton

Are you hot?

Ill cook for you bby
[spoiler]just need to let me rim that hairy ass

i consider myself a 8/10
at work so can't take pics. if threads still up i post current body (not that it matters)

straight retard. last girl I fuck (and actually the first, kek) asked me not to shave anything, because for her, men are hairy (obviously not nearly as much as this )

Go to /hm/ and there are a bajillion threads on skinny twinks and only 3-4 on hairy bear/muscle men. Don't ask me why.

Jimmy kimmel?