PLg

This is called plg it's a new thread. WHat edition is it you may ask? It is the 9x18 bench press edition, and also the no bully and friendliness edition

Good luck with your lifts everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5S_rWQs1Ro&ab_channel=AlexanderKang
youtube.com/watch?v=IePuEo9qwLE&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=GhX8cB7JPYw
livestream.com/NSF/events/7331220
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

great thread dino you stupi d fucking autistic faggot

test

Thank you but this is a no bully edition so no bullying

CLAIMING BREAD FOR BRITAIN

AMERICAN GENOCIDE SOON (a friendly one obviously)

Wow that girl is cute. Also hi oilsoup Brit you are a good lad. America is better than shitain though

>girl
haha

a trap? Still cute, I don't care if she's a trap

what are you doing lad
brit naming is highly forbidden before 0 bong

you dont feed a gremlin after it, you dont britname before it, or all hell breaks loose

Made weight, having pizza after burgers and a nap. Ravioli for supper. Gonna kill it tomorrow on the platform

>you are a good lad
>insults the thing at the very core of my identity
NOT MY FRIEND T B H

sorry lad. being a tripfag is addicting

Heavy bench day went like shit

About to drown my sorrows in milk and later a huge lump of bbq pork belly

WAWTT?
>Low rack pulls 1x1, 3x5
>Incline Bench 1x1, 3x5
>RDL 6x10
>Pull through 3x10

Why is Intensity Day the only reason to keep living, /plg/?

>Having weight classes but not same day weigh ins.

For what fucking purpose? Powerlifting doesn't even have that bullshit combat sport excuse of dehydration causing more and more severe brain injuries.

>did bodybuilder style shit for triceps to help get the best binch
>low weight high reps from several angles
>triceps still hurt 4 days later

?

What sort of tales? Please elaborate.

What's the best way to program a 2x upper lower split with one heavy and one volume day for each?

lower days the day before each upper body day? With the heavy and volume days paired up?

Do you ever feel like a rush of patriotic love and joy for Britain? I get that for America I love America so much sometimes I tear up thinking about like rn

I always put the hardest workout on Sunday, so that's usually gonna be heavy lower.

Go like ULxxULx - volume days, rest two days, heavy days, rest

Doms always happens if you haven't done something in a while. Despite doing heavy high volume CGBP almost every bench session for weeks and I've had no soreness, but after 5x6 LTEs last night they're sore as fuck today. Doesn't make much sense. Hamstring's are the worst for this, if I do RDLs after not doing them from a while my hams will be fucked for like a week.

That's what I'm doing but upper involves rows and I'm afraid to go too hard incase it kills my squats and deadlifts

haha okay raffy

Row on your lower body says, it works for me

tfw rid RDL's followed by riding to work the next day

sometimes when I think about taking back the colonies

Reeeee we aare a free and independent nation and we've got more cool stuff like ffreedom and liberty and diversity and good music and new ideas and beautiful landscapes and interesting people

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Could give it a go. Not sure how good it'll go after a bunch of heavy squats and deadlifts but I'll see

Why are powerlifters so fat and ugly?

Please like our sport

novel stimulus, novel DOMS

i did the same shit with rear delt raises and face pulls and i felt like my rear delts were on fire for 2 days

is this that good music you were talking about :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=r5S_rWQs1Ro&ab_channel=AlexanderKang

>my conventional rack pull is 130lbs weaker than my sumo from the floor

What I mean by good music is all sorts of experimental stuff and weird folk rock punk and stuff

Also john Haack is a top tier patriot he's a good lad

I'm so excite for Brit Gibbs he gon set a new world record maybe

Honestly Brett is my goal body as someone with similar levers to him and only an inch taller

You're not even a tripfag, you're a namefag

>Folk Punk
Good lad

I think we're the only two folk punk listeners in this general

>Honestly Brett is my goal body as someone with similar levers to him and only an inch taller
holy duxking turbo manle kek

I'm not ashamed to be a manlet. 5'5" is tiny but I don't even give a fuck

America is a better country than Britain. I let immigrants fuck my wife while the family watches

i fguess toy gVE up on losing your virginity long ago

HEY
leave him alone lad

I enjoy gay sex

well your just a fag

he's a FRIEND!

Don't be mean this is a no bully thread

the time has come brits
we have become a threat and they wish to suppress us

(no bully obv)

thanks for having my backs lads

anytime soupy lad
you had your shake today?

nah I made fish soup and added 150ml of oil to it. it was ~2500 calories in one meal kek

wbu? what are you doing on your long weekend m8?

>tfw back almost horizontal on proper conventional deadlift setup

I guess I'm turning to the dark side
What are the best tutorials for sumo?

john paul cauchi
youtube.com/watch?v=IePuEo9qwLE&t=26s

lol, must taste pretty rough
what are you bulking up to anyway?

not much planned Tbh just taking it easy, up to much yourself?

i was the same, i was even shitter at sumo

Hi brit lads and plg lads

hi lad

its not too bad t b h. I use plenty of spices and veggies. its actually pretty nice. the plan is to bulk until I want to kms when I look in the mirror. at 85kg now and want to be touching 100 by ~september

Ive got lifting tomorrow, then I plan on spending the rest of the weekend chilling/studying

kek. a friend of mine literally cant setup for conv without his hips higher than his shoulders. probably the the worst leverages possible (pic)

alright mate?

late to the party tonight redeemablebrit lad
how was your day?

> the plan is to bulk until I want to kms
lol just dont follow through with it

>trip starts with kg
such a true metric brit

Objectively correct desu

This as well

Sorry I couldn't be here tonight lads but I'm gonna have to catch some Zs.
Peace, speak to you lads tomorrow.

gnight lad

We don't have time to weigh in lifters the morning of. Nobody is getting paid for this shit. Go to a fucking meet some day raffy.

I'd love to have his proportions

Fuck my long as arms and femurs

>We don't have time
there is plenty of time, if you ever went to a real meet you would see

>Nobody is getting paid for this shit
two trips to venue is somehow better when you arent getting paid? ok

I've started taking creatine and all the bros say you need to drink heaps of water with it.

How true is this and how much do I need to drink?

its true

That makes zero sense to me, do you pull explosive round back sumo?

you will be thirstier so just drink when you are thirsty

youtube.com/watch?v=GhX8cB7JPYw

every single one of these lifts is more impressive than all of powerlifting put together

negate this

oh right

you cant

cause your psuedosport is embarassing

I'd probably hate powerlifting too if I trained for it for years and could only bench 75kgx10

I hate powerlifting as well, on the grounds that bench press is a meme lift for wankers, and every organizing body is at least kind of shit, but Olympic weightlifting has its own problems.

It should all be irrelevant to Panzer, however, as he's trash at both of them.

ok so taking it before bed won't matter then?

haha okay Raffy

Sorry I can't tell you anymore information, I might appear to be 'helpful' then and that could 'damage' my 'reputation'

Trip on, Panzer

>be in Target
>take massive messy /plg/ shit
>toilet auto flushes
>not strong enough need a second flush
>no button to flush again
I'm sorry employee-san

6'8 fat turbo lanklet beginner here
I don't have a rack that goes high enough, so can I do zercher squats as my main squat movement?

are you retarded just wave your hand infront of the topkek100 sensor to flush the norman khan down the drain

I lied about being sorry
I'm D E V I L I S H

thats something a currynigger would do, cmon, we're better than those subhuman pieces of shit, thats what seperates us (the aryan masterrace) from those subhuman shitskins

No. Get a better rack.

>Lanklets, when will they learn

why dont yuvget a better life raffy hahahahaa

Thanks Raf

Lifting is the only thing that makes the voices stop

No, my back rounds near max weights but I pull a normal sumo style. I honestly donr understand how its so weak compared to sumo. Im gonna train the shit out of it to see if there's carryover tho

id probably kill myself

but I deadlift tomorrow so there's that to do

>first week of smolov jr

he can only bench 75x10? haha his ohp is probably shit too

so im attempting to analyze this PowerLiftingtoWin program (novice af wasted over a year fucking around but still super dyel) and it says the stall protocol is to deload 20 percent then move on the novice phase 2 but the thing is they dont specify what to do if its only a single lift thats failing the 3 reps, and not the other 2 lifts. Am I just supposed to move phases even if im doing well in phase one or 2 with squat/DL but not with bench?? Arent I wasting potential progression on squat and DL by not exhausting those gains even if im not making any on bench?? wtf man they just refer to the big 3 lifts as like one big linear progression train when they really move differently and independently from one another?? Am I missing something here??

you can do different programs for different lifts

About his blue shoes and horrible lifts

>mfw misread "4-6" as "4x6" and did more squatting than the program called for
>on a 90% day

kill me please im gonna be sore as fuck tomorrow

good luck on recovery at least

yeah you can treat each train differently this way and have one leave to novice pt2

ill admit this one was obvious lol what a fucking retard i am. Thank you anons, for the genuine responses.

If you suck badly at a lift, getting better at it is gauranteed to make you a better lifter in some way imo

thanks

i've only sumo'd with 2pl8 but it feels comfy so far. with conventional I was setting up with my shins too far away and was using all quads/lower back so im a lot weaker with proper form, when I use my hammies. might as well give sumo a shot.

no bbc is entering my buns of steel

I am on week 4 of C6W and I am getting an annoying feeling in my elbow while overhead pressing. I fear I might be getting tendonitis.
Anything I can/should do about this?

some qties liftan
livestream.com/NSF/events/7331220