Goto gym

>goto gym
>see a black dude
>leave

>goto black dude
>see a gym
>gay sex

what?
if your racism is so bad that it prevents you from gains Veeky Forums is not the place for you
Gains before god
pecs before politics

so the meme is true

>When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

I'm not racist, but everytime there is a black dude there they attarct more black dudes and play loud as fuck shitty music and talk shit about the women around them CLEARLY making the qties uncomfortable ans they leave. They also NEVER CLEAN THEIR DIRTY ASS SWEAT OFF THE BENCH and leave giant puddles of black man juices all over and ruin my gainz bruh. Fuck them

>Posting a black wojak as a representation of you

meta cuckolding

1. this is only in ghetto gyms
2. what are headphones
3. personally i stop caring about sweat cause i wear a hoodie when i workout

you're trolling, but as a girl anytime there's a group of black guys lifting i get cat called like mad and it's very uncomfortable so yes, i unironiacally do this

This is the cuckiest post thread I've ever witnessed. Sad!
What do they call you, sweet thang?

If you really were a girl you'd be on your knees sucking those BBC's the second they called you.

post proof of being a grill
> but yeah i guess it would be annoying

oh yeah i don't hate a race meaning i'm a cuck. cool

FUUUCK if I was your gym partner, this would never happen.

It's probably because you're cute, I'm ugly as shit and no one ever talks like that to me at the gym.

It's not about racism, user. You just admitted to not minding if you path in another man's juices, bro. That is cuckoldry.

Nice try but western media told md that white pig girls love juicy BBC

It would you beta white boy. Me and the homies would slap yo bitch ass if you dared to speak up

because i have to go to work after the gym
i don't have time to yell at people about wiping down benches much less wipe the bench myself
they are usually clean and rarely have i seen a pool. if there IS a pool i just go to the next bench

>university gym
>some random dad-bod middle aged indian guy is always there, but he's not even in good shape
>he never wipes down the puddles of sweat he leaves everywhere
>he leaves the smell of curry everywhere

Wow. im very sorry this happened to you. if i was there with you when this happened i would have introduced these black chaps to my trusty old friend 'senbonsakura' (my wakizashi) and i assure you, they would no longer bother you madam, alas i wasnt there but maybe we could meet up and i could protect you?

>group of 3 black guys always come in and do curls and cable sets and leave
>less than an hour working out

>Gainz before gods
No dude
>Lifts for the lord

>gym costs $80 a month
>never see a black dude

Ban Kai

SENBONSAKURU KAGEYOSHI

i swear to god /pol/ and /r9k/ always come here friday-saturday.

there's a massive uptick in insecurity/racism/general shittiness whenever its friday here.

*steps out from behind the squat rack*

Heh, I'm afraid I can't allow this ruse to go on any further good sir. Truth is your toothpick of a sword is no threat next to my katana, held by my highly trained hands mind you. Please m'lady, allow me to accompany you to your next training session and you shan't be bothered no more.

if this is actually happening, talk to an employee about it and if they dont do anything then you go to a shit gym.

>goto gym
>see an arab dude
>leave germany

>go to gym
>bunch of swole ass black dudes
>they always bench in the smith machine

dafuq

Suuuuure thing, Mr. Goldstein, this is very worrying.

i agree! i wish these guys would quit bringing up race! what if tyrone is practically an ape, and doesn't take care of the seat, after he leaves ass juice on it, and plays loud music to annoy everyone, its their culture!

Wear headphones. If they directly hinder you, talk to them about it like a man, wipe the equipment before you get on. All viable options.

there are lots of blacks at my gym and strangely enough lots of gym equipment is locked down with chains and there are posters all over locker room to lock up your shit because of high theft rate.

is it a coincidence?

LONDON

>lots of gym equipment is locked down with chains

How are people suppose to use them?

Lol ghetto ass gym. I have tons of black dudes on my gym, they never do any of what you just said.

> tips fedora
Ayyy we got a tough guy here.

isnt it zanpakuto?

Could all of you jew- and nigger-cucked /pol/-faggots please leave Veeky Forums and go back to your townhall meetings or recommence sucking nigga-cock?! Shouldn't you have to visit a klan-meeting, honey your underage cousin or the like? So please BTFO!

>live in South London
>Americans would call my area "ghetto"
>go to cheapest gym in area
>70% of members are black
>have plenty of gymbros because I'm not a fucking antisocial mumbling /pol/ak who's afraid of skin colour

Gawd dam

>going to south london starter pack

theres 1 black guy at my gym and he's the only one who consistently smells like urine

Why is there so much /r9k/ cross posting here?

STOP

You people are exceeding my daily recommended intake of irony.

>go to gym
>See black weights
>leave

>be me
>be at gym
>on treadmill next to from door
>having good workout
>see 3 jungle bunnies walking tword door
>oh no a nigger!
>niggers get to front door
>key doesn't work
>cant get in
>thankgoodness.win
>nigger looking at me through door
>not getting off the treadmill
>not letting the niggers in
>goawayniggers.go
>some white guy let's them in anyways
>Get off treadmill and go home
>niggers ruin everything
GO BACK TO AFRIKA AND RUIN THE GYM OVER THERE NIGGERS. YOUR ONLY GOING TO DO ONE WEAK ASS SET THEN SIT AROUND LIKE A NIGGER ANYWAYS
>LAZY NIGGERS
Its true
Niggers please leave
FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this –>

>letting the black man get all the gains
You are a disgrace you your tribe. Quit being a bitch

I often feel intimidated by black kings like this, how do I signal that I want him to pound this white boipussy if i'm too scared to speak up?

You need help.

Talk about WHITE knighting

postcode bro?

Hahahaha yup just another poor white man in denial of his social status, blaming negros for his station in life.

Black guys may be strong, but are they stronger than Uchiha Madara?

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Izanagi and Izanami), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using the Infinite Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu, Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Too much creatinine or just drunk?

>go to gym at 6am
>not a single black person in sight
>go to gym after 12pm
>nothing but black people

>*steps out from behind the squat rack
my sieds

I get it, but it's not funny

>I'm okay with mingling with someone's vile juices coating me because 'muh precious time'
Sad!

fag

I know exactly what you mean. I go to u of M and there are niggers here too. They come in with a boom box and drop f bombs and say nigga all the time. They also talk about selling drugs and fucking bitched loud as fuck so everyone can hear.

>Go to gym with gymbros
>Making mad gains, busting PRs from pure groupenergy
>Laughing about, having a great time
>2 white bois walk in
>Just sulks around with headphones and stares at the floor
>Sneers angrily as soon as we make a sound
>Mood ruined

I swear half the white population has autism. Not to be mean but the world is gonna be a lot more fun when you are bred out

It's somewhat obvious to tell when someone is a kissless virgin these days.

>black countries are fun
>lives in a white country
to kek, nigger

>obviously written by a genius

jej this

>talk shit about whites all day
>forcefully try to live in white countries
>forcefully try to live in white neighborhoods
>go to white gyms, businesses, schools, etc.

talk about ressentiment

I live in America, it wont be white much longer. There never were any white civilizations, only a temporary empire from looting, murdering and enslaving others. Now it ends and you wont be remembered as anything other than that shitty breed that cheated their way to the top for a little while.

Go ahead, shout some racial slurs while your dying breath still allows you too you shrimpdicks.