At what age should I be concerned that I havent been to a house party yet?

at what age should I be concerned that I havent been to a house party yet?

Halfway through your first year of college/uni. I'd say after 1 month even.

uhh... That depends user..

never. if it's not your thing, it's not your thing.

also, join a sport.

You're not missing anything OP don't worry

if you havne't been to one yet it's almost certain you wouldn't like it anyway.

I'm terrible in those kinds of social situations but I do alright when it's quieter with a more manageable number of people. I still had crazy nights but not like the ones in the movies.

it's sloppy and ugly. Lot of date rape and drunken mistakes.. When I was younger I thought partying was life. Bow that i'm older I realized what a waste of time and energy.

I wish I would never went to one and a small group of focused, clean friends.. Weird how perspective changes everything

:) thanks fit u made me feel better

16-17

If you didnt go to atleast two in highschool you are r9k loser status

Retards
This.

Pic very related

went to my first houseparty when i was like 15

grew up in a big city so houseparties were always crazy fun with lots of kids.

idk cutoff is probably like 17

16. House parties are a quintessential part of high school life :)

I think it depends on what area you're in, in my town house parties were happening all the time so it was just about every weekend all through high school, then in college it was everynight. Now that I'm out of college it mostly just for holidays.

One less than the legal drinking age of your country.

This kid gets it

Gets what?
Drunk with pals?
Pussy?
high-fives in the hallway?

Pfft. fuck that kid.

Reeeeeeee

14 tbqh

He gets that going to a house party, enjoyabled or not, is part of growing up and being adolescent.

12 if were really activating almonds here

Another couple of mongoloids. If you need to get a girl drunk to even look at you, I got some bad news for you morons.

Pic related is what these fags look like

Didnt say anything about drinking or getting girls. dont put words in my post aspy.
Its part of growing up, drinking or not, and anyone who denies that never experienced that part of adolescents. sucks to suck you fucking nerds.

>Drinking/getting laid is not an intention at High School House Parties

The fuck did you experience at your house parties? A game of fucking monopoly and a quick study group rundown for homework? If being a nerd means getting gains in High School and getting good grades instead of going to lame house parties then so be it, I'm a fucking nerd. A nerd that will be doing much more than those who 'grew up' going to pathetic basement parties. Face it, house parties are not what hollywood or the internet depicts them to be.

Dude, again i never said that. Parties will be different depending where you live. Im a fucking network admin, i know what being a nerd is. But i still went to HS parties and played BP with the boys. Sometimes i drank sometimes i just went to chill cuz my wow guild wouldnt raid that night. It doesnt matter what you do, but experiencing them is part of growing up and is quintessential to growing up. My friends and i would have halo parties more often than not, its not about what you do but the experience in general.

you realize you can be a normal functioning person and party right? pic related is my friends and I during one a night out in montreal senior year of highschool and none of us are the "brain dead" party people you describe

None. House parties attract the scum of the earth. Inconsiderate of neighbors, attendants show up to steal or break shit, and people get raped.

Dude these kids wont know because they never lived it.

Only the first sentence of this post was necessary in making your point. Congrats on being a faggot

aspie

Theyre pretty much exactly how they are portrayed in hollywood. Ive been to college parties that rival project x, complete with police helicopters and police officers shooting pepper spray paintball guns ar people. Stay mad nerd. Lol.

LOL prove it nigger

>replies to last reasonable post with tumblr picture of retards
>gets countered with picture of normies
>aspies out
yeah that sounds about like Veeky Forums

>LOL
>using "nigger" as an unironic insult to a white person

Done.

I'm a different guy.

nigger until proven innocent, you nigger.

You can just tell the guy on the far right secretly wants to fuck boys I'd fuck him

This. All of you haters in here sound passive aggressive as shit because you either never had friends to party with or never got invited

unfortunately for you he likes girls

Never, because that's not something you should ever waste your time being concerned about. If you want to go to a house party, look for one. If you don't, don't.

People on this website can be so insecure.

honestly you've been watching too many dumb movies m8.

house parties are stupid after you're 21. normal functional adults just go to bars like everyone else unless you live in an isolated shithole town.

Waste of time and unnecessary danger, you could be chopping firewood innawoods and drinking vodka by yourself instead.

Nothing is like Hollywood depicts in actuality you jackass. They're fun to get drunk with pals and let loose. Sorry you went to a shit party

Youll do like 5 and realize its a fucking drag

One thing I liked to do is bring handle of everclear, and a 30 block of piss beer, walk in the front door of a house party and nobody will do shit

proceed to troll everything, everyone, hit on ever girl and drop an upper decker/etcf

oh the times

ITT: Autistic virgins try to defend their choices in highschool

If you never got invited to a party, no one wanted you there.

Don't cuck me like this dude ;_;

This is honestly the best thing to do. One time we tore this girls curtains, tied them around our necks like caps, and had a fencing match through the bp room. Not giving a fuck at parties is the best use of that time.

I've only been to a few and they all pretty much sucked.
The pic you posted is pure propaganda. Stop falling for memes.

>tfw no friends to go to Montreal with

I've been to a ton and... you're right.

The party in OP's pic happens maybe 1/100, if you know the right people. It's still a blast, again if you have the right friends.

Honestly?

If you haven't been to one by your freshman year of high school, you're a forever loser. just give up until college.

If you haven't been to one by the end of your freshman year of college... i don't know what to tell you senpai, just give up I guess

The only house parties ive been to are small gatherings of 5-10 people with not a single hot girl and mainly just people smoking weed

Where the fuck are the bumpin ass parties? Just makes me want to stay home

>Being this salty

You aspies act like your only options are to be a shut in nerd or be a raging alcoholic retard. Ironically most of the smartest guys I knew were also the most popular.

Face it, you missed out on a bunch of fun and you're trying to compensate by pretending you didn't want to go.

we lived pretty close

That's not a party lmao that's just friends hanging out.

What the fuck is this thread doing on Veeky Forums?

Should go on /r9k/, if anything.

Uhh fit is essentially r9k. I hope you dont come here for workout advice lol

Is it really? I rarely come here for anything other than the sticky.

Parties are filled with annoying gay college kids. Have no idea why Veeky Forums idolizes this shit.

You're defending your choices too. Insecure much?
Why aren't you out partying right now you annoying faggot?

25, after that you are too old for that shit.

Also they are highly overrated, been to a few ranging from 8 to 50 people and while fun, aren't nearly what they are hyped up to be.

Also if you do end up going, don't be That guy who

>Drinks too much and throws up every single fucking time
>Think's he's a DJ because he has an Ipod/phone and won't let anyone else pick songs or touch the sound system
>Only has one beer with him the entire night and pretends to be drunk on his 10th
>Refuses to drink, smoke or do anything resembling a drug
>Has to smoke weed even though nobody else at the party is
>Tries to bring up politics
>Stands in the dark playing with his phone afraid to talk to anyone all night

>house party
>25

what the fuck lol

Exactly. The sticky is like 95% of all fitness information you need to know. For everything else there plg, owg, fatty, generals, qtddtot etc. everything else is just shitposting

>vast majority of substance is in the generals
Sounds like /mu/

It's the max, I knew tons of girls in HS who dated guys way older than them and brought them to house parties, but a few of them were in their late 20's or early 30's and it was just weird.

You should of been to one at least by the time you're 16

99% of the people here either dont work out, have worked out for a less than a year and think they know everything, or are just trolling.
>squats and deads work your abs enough
>dont do curls just do pullups bro
Etc

>at what age should I be concerned that I havent been to a house party yet?

He's got a point. I was on heroin all of high school so I skipped a lot of those invitations but the ones I ended up going to were fun as fuck.
I mean if you don't like going to parties but you still want to party you could always shoot heroin. I still got laid by plenty of fine girls and dated most of the time in hs,only thing I really missed was prom
I turned out okay by someone's standards
Not mine but someone's
Tldr life is a party

Squats and Deadlifts don't work your abs enough if you actually want to pull out your best squat and deadlift without blaha lvls of form

>nobody here knows wtf they're talking about
I should have seen this coming

I hate loser degenerates like you

>8 to 50 people

youve never been to a big party

This.

>Montreal
>Peel pub sucks. Also she's like a 4/10 for Montréal chics

You are both losers.
I am in college, have partied 4 nights a week for the last three years. And have 18,000 saved and a high paying job lined up for graduate. You can do both.

youre only lying to yourself, user

I've been talked into many, enjoyed none.
Well, maybe one when i was ~15.
Usually just when you'd meet a cool person you could have a great conversation with, some drunk asshole walks up and ruins it, and if you ask him nicely to fuck off, you're the one who's rude.
They're great if you need to practice social skills, but not as fun once you're an adult.

Yeah I'm sure you're a real addition to society too dickwad

>I'm a trust fund baby

boyyyyyyy life will never get better than smashing some 15 year old girl you fucking hate somehow at a house party.
waking up in the middle of a field
waking up with everyone hating you for breaking shit or fighting people
waking up covered in your own sick or shit

absolute perfection i wish i could return to pre-18 days. Just not the same when you can legally go to clurrrbs

If you're from Australia maybe 14-15

Well your core point that you can party sometimes and still have balance, but dude...you're white knighting to protect your Montreal boyfriend's honor. It was just a fling, he moved on.

Jesus, we're all aspies. Fuck. I wonder what part of my behavior is this cringey. Probably all of it. Fuck.

Screw you for making me realize I'm retarded.

I've been to a house party before, it's fun :^)
If it didn't happen to you...well, tough luck.

Or i'm not a retard so i'm on scholarship and I got my real estate license as soon as I turned 18. It really isn't hard to save money you neets.

Here is the money I have in bitcoin, want to see my robinhood as well?

Pretty insecure about your standings on an bulgarian imaginary friends forum don't you think

THIS SO MUCH

>Not what im interested in
Yeah as if you had a choice. These are also life experiences, I fondly look back and remember the great times I had with old friends or even people I just met a certain night and partied with. Its called bonding and is important for building deeper relationships with people

Sitting in front of the TV and fucking your shy introverted non-slutty girl all day for the entirety of your youth gets boring as well.
House parties are great. People hook up, jump out of windows, you run from the police, someone on drugs kicks in the neighbor's door. When we were 14 a friend of mine got blackout drunk for the first time at a garden party. Vomited all over himself, put his head in a bucket of some nasty standing water. We put him in a handcart along with two cases of beer and walked 10km to his parent's house in the middle of the night, drinking and having fun. 8-9 people, the girls werent drinking at that time but it was just a cute story.
Its been over a decade but when we get together, we still talk about stuff like this. Nice to have some shared memory of times long past with friends.

House parties>Clubbing

Nah bruh, I just want people to have a realistic perception of their life. This is obvious sour grapes.
Never go to party
>"its because you cant party and live a high functioning life they are mutually exclusive"!
No they aren't I am an example
>"LIAR IT IS IMPOSSIBLE IM SURELY NOT BITTER AND AM DOING MENTAL GYMNASTICS BECAUSE I CANT COME TO GRIPS WITH THE FACT THAT I AM SAD BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE SOCIAL LIFE I DESIRE

You gigantic loser need to tell yourself this.

pic related was doxed btw. Self-made multi-millionaire, employs over 100 nerds that make him rich. Just like you.

The social skills he required by being social, outgoing, in a team and going to parties helped him make the right connections.

Also do you see a trip on?

>This thread
All Regerts

house parties are awful, i would give up all the parties and drugs i did in highschool for a group of friends whos main focus is helping each other grow and improve and be honest with each other. decadence is over rated

the world is not black and white user. There are friends that help each other grow and still can party with you.
Had friends visit me abroad, have known them for 15 years. We encourage each other to work out, help each other when moving or one is in trouble or isnt feeling too well. Still partied, back then and now. Different, sure, but its not about attending the party itself but about spending good times with friends and strangers alike
Its stupid to think just because you partied when you were younger, that you lost your ability to relate to people on an emotional level.

yes he is. house parties are SO cash. get fucked and fuck bitches. if OP hasn't been to a house party he's a fucking beta loser and should just KYS.

wew lad

>at what age should I be concerned that I havent been to a house party yet?
If you're European, 16 tops

Ahhh people who have nothing going on with their lives shitting on people's success. Classic loser.