Explain yourselves, nazis

Explain yourselves, nazis.

wtf I love skinnyfat now

imagine caring about politics

Why is there such an unbearable amount of shitposting tonight?

I was just a guy who lifted weights
Then i was a guy that lifted weights and read books
Then i lifted weights, read books, and shot guns.
And now, i am Totenkophbandekampher.

I think college semester ended today until september

there's a whole board for you to be autistic on

Such is life on Veeky Forums.

Explain yourself skelly
>not lifting for the fuhrer

Daily reminder:

Modern 'leftists' are hardly left, they believe in massive government, few individual rights and feel good 'social liberalism'.

Modern Americans and leftists in particular live in a dreamworld detached from reality and nature. A dreamworld where everyone can hold hands and sing kumbaya, where racial realism doesn't exist, where gender roles don't exist, where big government cares about you, where doing what makes you happy puts food on the table, where fat is attractivr and healthy, where money grows on trees and the media would never lie to you.

A great culling is coming, partally by conspiracy, partially by mother nature gasping for equilibrium. These types of people are deluded and beyond saving. /pol/ is a containment board for a reason, because they are desparatly trying to contain unfiltered and refined truth, the new resurgence of the 'right' is the logical response to decades of kike media brainwashing and economic destruction via unsound money. Best refine yourself best you can because these hordes of nature's rejects will keep asking for more and more and more. Give them no quarter.

No /pol/ is a containment board because faggots like you post unrelated content in every single board on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum and constantly derail threads with your shilling.

this

>unrelated content
>literally answered ops question

Stay mad libcuck

Are you Reinhard Heydrich?
>spoke English, French and his native German
>6'3" and expert in fencing
>huge womanizer and was even kicked out of the navy for it
>survived a blast from a grenade and bragged about the execution of high ranking political opposition
>was named the Hangman of Prague and made the Czechs his bitch
>particularly brutal against Jews and ruthlessly efficient
>hired Heinrich Muller and Adolf Eichmann. His two successors that were responsible for the death of over 3 million Ashkenazi

>physical strength
>arbitrary standard

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Muscular dysphoria is a real medical condition, shitlord. BIOLOGICALLY I may have 13 inch arms, but I'm *really* a powerlifter.

Now get out your checkbook and pay for my HGH so I can complete my transition, bigot.

>We're all valuable and equal as human beings.
I didn't know the gym wifi extended into the manlet pit.

Hitler was right.

thats not a real word

>the death of over 3 million Ashkenazi
pffft yea, ok, whatever you say

I guess they were right when they said liberals were dumber than the blacks

6 gorillion died goy

>death of over 3 million Ashkenazi
If only this really happened

>His two successors that were responsible for the death of over 3 million Ashkenazi

Fucking hell those were some hard working krauts, how do you think they managed that workload?

nah he was still a cunt, im glad we blew him up to high heaven

Lmao. There is no doubt the the Nat Socs were anti Semitic. Yes, I have seen evidence that the Holocaust is not true. Nonetheless, many Jews did perish from WW2.

Don't be mad Czech. Even tho his assassination was successful, your people paid a hefty price.

You see the progress you've achieved, look at others who have made no progress and see that people aren't equal.
This cannot fit with marxist ideals, which is why you rarely ever see communist bodybuilders

Do you reckon those krauts could lift lmao 4 ashkenazi?

>paid a hefty price
still worth it
he was the highest German officer killed in the whole war
the soldiers that did it shown balls of motherfucking titanium
they are revered as heroes and their names venerated every year, for centuries to come, their last stand was goddamn hardcore

plus hitler himself got kicked in the balls and realized czechs may not be so meek after all

>proud of helping destroy the last real overt resistance to globalism

Choice post lad.

10/10

Begone Snowflake!

if a globalist wins the 2020 election /pol/ is going to mass convert to radical Islam just watch

Hmm and did this thread even deserve to get posted here in the first place