Sup my fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen

Sup my fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen

I have 100 BTC set aside for the fork, can't wait to get my hands on some of that bitcoin gold 2x!!

Thinking of investing in some smartcoins (not shitcoins hehe). Shill me your best smartcoin and whoever tells me the right one to invest in I will give 1 BTC!!

If you get triples I will invest in that one and then remember who told me to invest and set aside some my bitcoin gold 2x for you!!!

sojourn smarttest coin on the block if u know what i mean haha

Put as much as you can in Link, hardly any room to go down with enormous potential to sky rocket in the near future

haha woah that's pretty smart but you need to be a bit smarter... for now i'll just give you a tip of my hat (which is pretty generous) and wish you luck!

Buy LINK

hmmm... I keep hearing about link but why would I buy it I thought only dumb people buy that

get wtc

I'm smart and I bought some.

hmmm not a very smart pitch... can you try again but try to get triples on your next post? maybe that will be more convincing

wow ok so we finally have a smart person in this thread... alright then i'm going to write down your name so i remember to save some of my bitcoin gold 2x for you!

sure.
get wtc

Thanks scoobs

close! ok i'll give you another shot to explain yourself or get triples
pic related is mfw i saw you were pretty close

who are you?

they are planning to release their own wallet and have basically their own blockchain. its a stable and good investment.
would go for trips , but that might take a while

now maybe

Groestlcoin. Still super cheap even after cracking 12k SATs today, has superior tech to VTC which is like 8 - 9x the size of GRS, is starting to form a genuinely passionate community of people who originally came because they missed out on VTC but have since realised that GRS is a very sound coin, plenty of wallets available already, first coin to enable Segwit, has a lightning network testing in alpha already, passionate dev team.

BNB.. give it a shot.

Thank me if you like
19RcZ8re78txjZFbHA
xcvyq9aSZUR6GUdD

You love Scobidoo?
You have a /d/evant vore fetish?
You have huge money$$$?

Only one answer.
Pump Dogecoin a little more.
Do it before week-end, the accumulation is almost over.

Damn!
Off by one!

Strat

MOD

Buy safex its almost guaranteed to go up once the chili blockchain is released. Seriously look into safex coin! Any bitcoin donation also would help me im poor. Thanks man goodluck!

1Bm4UqGbfDBq9TqUR56RN7RhEdyqadcSme

OC from tonight

by the way, NTWK on etherdelta is really new and probably going to 5x in three days or less.

Easy mate, get ODN. Thank me later!

19YTe3JNosTwwkXPvbBeWPDFFTru27Y3Hn

Bro put that shit into Walton

a down syndrome monstrosity? how do i invest in this?

3QUyLZrCsBQLRj8Qqi3dVMkVXG4rWJbXPf

MSP.

holy mackerel, definitely investing now

just remind me that it was you who told me about the coin and i'll give you some of my bitcoin gold 2x

Alis is the real deal. Moon mission starting soon again.
14e35LYkC88jeDvsQWeYwB3rfmxbfA9aVk

write it down scooby ;)
15DTZbCq9htgF7vP9E7PzpP6qYsK4pTgL2