Is this possible naturally for most people

Is this possible naturally for most people

Yes.

those traps and delts looks suspicious

You're a fucking idiot and your ignorance is ruining this place.

Probably not for most people no. Guys thicc as fuck.

>for most people

absolutely not, not even after 10 years, most people can't get even close to this level. Genetically pre-determined

>inb4 coping or whatever

post a pic of your body i guarantee you're nowhere close to this, even if you are it's 6+ years of lifting and good genes.

D Y E L

most people who have been working out for 6+ years don't look like that because they either fuck around in the gym or fuck around with their nutrition,
I know a guy who's been "working out" for 4 years and I looked better and was stronger in every lift than him even before I started working out.

That's goals right there. But no, he is not natty.

i got the same frame but im dyel

goal body right there

Even if your nutrition was 100% perfect and you were 100% dedicated (which is highly unlikely, nobody is a machine, not even guy in OP pic) it's VERY unlikely you'll look as big as him.

Of course it's possible, but like I said, it's heavily gene-dependant. Some guy will even look worse after a few cycles of roids, although they'd help extremely

no u

he's short
it's totally possible without roids

do you need to train obliques for them to show up like that or is it just low bf% ?

Yes. That body is certainly achievable naturally. Don't listen to fit. Most are jealous manlets that think anyone that looks better than them is on steroids.

side bendz all day errday with dumbbell in each hand

Sure why not?
His mass/bodyfat ratio is within natural limits.
Just a fit individual with a reasonable diet

will it make you look like you have wide hips or some shit?

you can train it every day literally, like the abs, right?

I basically for core only do compounds and ab-wheel, thinking of adding leg raises from time to time and side bends like you said

your hips are bone not muscle

You know that makes them a counterweight to each other, right?

I know but cant it give the illusion? since its a muscle it can grow

err i meant one hand each set like pic me no speak english so good
yes everyday
you want big obliques like the big boy in op pic, you need to train them.

sure this could be possible for an athlete (and the picture would then be taken by a professional photographer)

but this is just some random dude taking mirror selfies in his undies because muh "aesthetic"

0% chance of natty

Because there is no way someone who plays sports regularly could stoop as low as to take mirror selfies out of vanity right?

typically they wouldn't stoop that low no

how often do you see underwear iphone selfies from pros floating around?

keep in mind OP physique is olympic lifter level size in the legs / body fat %

Nice leg sweep nice chesticles nice moose knuckle

Man do you even lift?

dafuck are you doing with your time?
dyel
cmon man I go 4 times a week to the gym for 3 years and I look better