Do you think they will ever learn?

do you think they will ever learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwSxnVfABbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's isn't really a manlet, though. He's about 6'0. Karlie is about 6'1 and is wearing heels.

10/10 genetic stock

manlet detected

>be last night at 2 am
>manlet next to me is drunk as shit and making inappropriate comments to my friends gf
>friend isnt doing anything, so i start giving manlet shit
>manlet asks if i think im tough
>he challenges me (literally) to a dick measuring contest in front of girls at the bar
>say no, but challenge him to an arm wrestle
>i use my weak arm and barely try and still win
>holy fuck are normies weak
>this diffuses things instantly and suddenly hes such a nice guy

If he was saying that shit to my gf, i would have put him in a rear naked triangle choke and dragged his passed out ass outside. Why is it always manlets that start shit? Lmao

ha ha manlets BTFO

sounds like you got a small willy friend

Why would OP show a fucking manlet his dick?
99% chance the manlet was keen for it and only bluffing for a peek

>fallon is 6'
heels should be banned

honestly if you didnt mention the dick thing would have been better, now all i can think about is how you are a dicklet

>Blames modern women for being vain sluts who only want Chads
>Spams manlet memes
You are really shooting your foot aren't you Veeky Forums?

Queen of Veeky Forums

how bigs ur dong

/ourgirl/

YAASS QUEEN

This board is the biggest fucking shrine to male vanity.

The only downside is that she is a germanic

Pretty much this

It's 7×5.75 and i'm slightly over 6'1

Im 6'11 and my dick in 10 x 9

>>Blames modern women for being vain sluts who only want Chads
that is called /r9k/

She's taller than Taylor

Shows you how fucking stupid the Veeky Forums crowd has become. It used to be a pretty intelligent community.

Found the manlet.

>rear naked triangle choke

Wtf are you a pretzel

Taylor isn't even tall, she's like 5'9"

Even manlets are taller than Taylor

No, we just used to be young and stupid too.

>Even manlets are taller than Taylor
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Taylor Swift is best girl on the squad.
And that's some stiff competition we have over here.

Good thing I am taller than all of them, even when they're wearing heels.

I am 6'8" and I think tall girls are actually hot.
My girlfriend is a 4'4" cutie who people say that she looks like Zooey Deschannel and I am actually okay with this.

Also, maybe one factor on why I find Taylor Swift cute maybe because people say I look like her.

Actually, she's 5'11".

>My girlfriend is a 4'4" cutie
Is she 10?

>germanic
>downside
Pick one

Right? If that guy is 6'8, that just seems like a right and true inconvenience

No.
But her tiny stature along with her slim body and proportional head has the side effect of making her look much younger than she actually is.

Well, I like her because she is so cute and nice to me.
And she likes me because I am a giant compared to her, my legs are very long, my hands and feet are huge and that I am so sweet and kind.

Post a picture of you two together

>I am 6'8"
>4'4" cutie
CHAAAAAAAAAAAADDD REEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw accidentally squated too much and lost 2 inches
>next time I'm afraid they're gonna throw me in the manlet pit while I pass throw height inspection

POST MORE KARLIE GODDESS YOU FAGGOTS

Neat.

Daily lanklet insecurity thread

>tfw no 6 foot 1 aryan godess

i know im entering faggot humblebrag territory but where to find qt 6 foot gf? im 6'4" and am tired of womanlets everywhere. i sure as hell wont marry a womanlet and corrupt my kids. im in california

lol i had no idea who this chick was but last night on this show lolled at these manlets

hahahahah minimen BTFO

She is so awesome and perfect.

>tall women

I'm not even a manlet, but tall women are masculine, clumsy and take long shits

>I'm not even a manlet
HAHAHAH

in my experience manlets are the most osessed with tall, giraffe-looking women

easy shit, do what I do, go to club/bar
look around straight without looking down.
first woman that you see she's yours.

Is 6'0 an ok height?

lol no

newport beach

Cringe

>I am 6'8" and I think tall girls are actually hot.
>My girlfriend is a 4'4" cutie who people say that she looks like Zooey Deschannel and I am actually okay with this.

Lol you better not create more manlets you moron.

kys

I hate that guy. He is 0% funny and its painfully obvious

Subscribe you cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwSxnVfABbc

Am 5'5 .

AMA

>On Wednesdays, we #Kode.

wtf is she even trying to prove

>I'm such a coder XD :P

Senior Software Engineer here. These girls will get offers from all majors tech companies and skyrocket up the ladder without understanding how a nested for loop works. Within 18 months they will be in a non-technical comfy management position and the cycle will continue as they hire and show preference to incompetent koder grills.

Silicon Valley is cuck central. This entire planet is driven by sex. White knights are cancer. Glad I took a job in the south east at a company full of people that conceal carry and voted Trump. I'd kill myself in that cuck environment out west.

HEY KARLIE!!

>le fox&grapes
are you a vrigin?

she is like one of those 10 women the earth that is tall and does not look awkward as fuck with bad proportions
karlie is my waifu

I fucking love this meme

it's like those shoops of Chloe Moretz

Only 1 & 3 is shopped m8.

Used to live in San Jose. You are partially right, but you vastly overstate how often this crap happens.

The world is driven by sex certainly, but there are lots of competent women programmers and a growing number of them at that.

cara > karlie

all lank girls have this long face. karlie is still pretty cute though

>cara

dont tell me you find her attractive on that pic

tru dat

Cara is patrician tier. Karlie is gorgeous, but her face still has a certain midwestern American look.

They're both unreasonably aesthetic, regardless.

cara is cute. karlie has that "i want to speak with the manager" look. to each of their own

>midwestern American look.
she's 100% Danish lol

>comparing cara to Karlie
cara looks like a dude

Manlet pit is one of the few good memes to come out of Veeky Forums in a looooong time.

>take long shits

Kekkles. I had never thought of this before. Do taller people have more elongated pieces of shit due to longer intestines?

I'm hooking up with a 6'0" German girl. In SoFlo though

Sorry, I can't because of privacy reasons.

But just imagine a much taller version of Taylor Swift being together with a much tinier version of Zooey Deschannel.

Why would you think that I'm a Chad?
I am a very feminine looking and tall bishie who many guys often mistake for a cute and tall girl.

But I still attract many girls because of how cute and tall I am and because they actually see that I am a guy.

And as for what people say I look like, people said I look like Taylor Swift when I let my hair down and either left it straight or had some slight curls.
When I tied a samurai-style ponytail into it, my friends said I look like a much taller version of the Breath of the Wild incarnation of Link.
When I applied some gel on my hair to make it look spiky, my friends said that I look like Cloud Strife.
And when I wore a beanie when it was Winter, they either say I look like Link when my hair was tied into a bun and was hidden on my beanie or they still say I look like Taylor Swift when I wear a beanie and let my hair down.
My hair is quite short, though, for feminine standards. And I prefer to just let down my hair because it's the simplest.

>used to be pretty intelligent
>used to

I think you're remembering that wrong

I think 4'4" might be considered legitimate dwarfism

Yeah, but she's very silm and has a proportional head. Even if she legitimately does have dwarfism.

Holy shit man, she is good looking.

Dicklet

shes only 5'11.. Is the average men really that short. I thought this was a meme but she towers over everybody.

Maybe she's just wearing heels.

Also, when I stumbled upon her multiple times, she is much shorter than me.
But then again, I am 6'8".

Sorry, again, no pics because of privacy reasons.