CTB - /KING OF FIT/ EDITION

6'5 300lbs

Deadlift 735lbs
Squat 605lbs
Bench 465lbs
Make 120k a year
Fuck new girls eveey week

Thats why I am King. Thats why I will remain King, and thats why youre all left in the dust far behind in my rear view mirror.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BMcGladrey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's not 300 in that picture, more like 260

And yet you still come here on this Japanese butt-crusading forum for the validation of 18 year old DYEL's.

Yeah, you're a big boy, mommy must be so proud!

don't think he knows his parents

mirin serratus

hair's a bit shit tho

Hello Billy Mcgladrey from Chilliwack, who doesnt have an education, who doesnt have any skills besides working a cash register at a shady supplement store and acting tough at a night club to drink kids. Hello there!

Hows life going? Hows Paislee, your daughter? I guess its tough to see your kid when youd rather be a white trash local drug dealer, selling grams to insecure teenagers with low self esteem who want to be big and mean like you!!

Thank god Raven tries to shelter Paislee from you as much as possible. That kind of behaviour is disgusting and shouldnt be done around a child. I dont know if you got my message on Instagram (I assume you did, because shortly after I sent it your account was set to private and i was immediately blocked) but I am currently investigating and trying to piece together more evidence that you are a drug dealer so I can rat you out to the cops and make it so you will NEVER see your child. She deserves better, and she will get better, Raven has started fucking other guys, and hopefully this time she wont bring home a white trash junkie skid like yourself, and when she does, step daddy will be cucking you out of your own child. She will probably call him dad, he will see her everyday and HE will be a father figure to her. NOT you.

Stay safe Billy from Chilly. Were going to bring you down, and in a Chilliwack prison, good luck getting steroids, youll deflate like a balloon, youll shrivel back down to your true self, lankey, skinny, and weak. I mean, you needed steroids to pull 4pl8s. How fucking weak are you at your core? And how much steroids do you pump into yourself to be strong?

oOoOoooOo this is mean pasta
the pasta is mean

Whats going on here

rekt

Yeah but are you circumcised? Being tall doesn't matter if you've got half a penis.

twitter.com/BMcGladrey/ hey he was telling the truth i found his twitter with a little daughter and night club pictures and everything

fucking rekt put me in the screencap

OH SHIT LADS

This nigga speaks the truth.

Dude, who are you? I feel like we'd know each other.

I knew Billy back in school (not joking, I know he's become a meme now so that might be hard to believe) we had a class together in grade 9. I could tell he was insecure even back then. He was super cocky and always looking for conflict, I remember he would always beak people about their physical appearance like "you're so skinny you have no muscle I bet I bench more than you", churps like that, he did that shit to me too. He called me anorexic in grade 9 and I was confused because he was a fucking skeleton rack himself, so I told him he was skinner than me and he said "oh yea? how much you bench press?" and I just kept saying "nah man I'm not as skinny as you" and I could see it in his eyes he was hurt by that and started to believe it the more I said it. Who knows if he actually was skinnier than me, I didn't really give a shit.

You're also right about him being weak. I remember when I went to Cheam centre, before it turned into Drug dealing central (people literally injecting steroid needles into their ass/selling it in the bathroom regularly), I would see him and his buddies. He was pulling something like 3.5 pl8s as a natty, and then I remember when he did his first roid cycle because he got a massive acne out break on his face and his upper back/traps started to get huge out of no where and people at school were saying "hey that Billy guy is looking huge lately". He never even competed in the highschool strongman tournament, he was probably too afraid of losing to natural lifters.

Anyways, it all seems to have come full circle and make sense now. He's balloon up to this "300lb" freak show that pumps himself full of steroids. He has a kid but doesn't see her because he cheated on his girlfriend with a bunch of bar skanks apparently. Kinda sad really. I don't know what triggered him to be so insecure about lifting weights/being skinny, but it sure motivated him to get big. Good job, I guess?

Ive read the first one before, I know its pasta.
But yours is new to me atleast.

Is this even really him posting, or someone trying to get their (you) fix

>6'5
>Looks at door post

Must be a 6'8/7' door

I bet you anything it's him. I wasn't friends with him in middle/high school. But I knew him decent enough. He used to be a heavy twitter shit poster in highschool and would make fun of girls on tumblr. Wouldn't be surprised one bit if that was actually him.

You want to know why I'm better than you?

I'm not hiding behind an anonymous ID. I'm not throwing rocks at cars from behind a tree and then running away when the car stops. I'm putting my name out there and posting facts. I AM 6'5, I AM 300lbs, I AM stronger than you, I AM wealthier than you, I DO get more pussy than you. Those aren't lies. That is what I call an average day, where as you pathetic $18 an hour 40 hour a week poor faggots put that life style high on a pedestal to where it becomes this fantasy to you. Unobtainable, because you don't have the alpha mind set to achieve the things I have and you settle for last place where as I want to win.

Accuse me of selling drugs with no proof. How desperate are you? Seriously, how low must you go to bring my daughter into this you fucking scum bags?

Just remember, you will NEVER confront me face to face, and would NEVER say to things you say online to my face. I would fucking BREAK you if you did. But you won't, because at YOUR cores, you are scared, angry cowards. Bye bye. This has been fun.

your confidence comes from a bottle of illegal drugs buddy. dont ever forget that. if you were still skinny billy you would be the same insecure wimp you were in school.

>incredible amounts of acne
>skinny forearms and non-existant triceps
>taking selfies in the bathroom
>wearing a wrestling uniform to workout

you are homo

>I DO get more pussy than you

I'm really sorry about those tricep genetics

>Those aren't lies

>That is what I call an average day

>saving pictures of his wife and daughter

you are disgusting.

Cool story, have fun being gay, fag! KYS.

nice try boi

580 bench here raw

you are like a child to me

ROID HARD MY LEIGE

You forgot about dysfunctional marriage and being a drug addict, but anyway...

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

Small calves can make a big man seem silly.

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

you insecure cunt

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

ROID HARD, MY LEIGE

facebook /billy.mcgladrey

facebook /Chilliwackreflex

roid hard my liege

I know where you work out. I'm going to catch you leaving the gym with a couple buddies with heaters

I'm going to make you get on your knees put a tire over you douse you with gasoline and light you on fire and throw your daughter in there while i rape her mommy in front of you

Hey Billy!
Aren't you afraid of death?
You should really be.

he better be scared of our boy hemmingway

Seems that the CBT got quite side tracked...

I don't know about that, Cock and Ball Torture is quite straightforward.

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

ROID HARD MY LEIGE

His wife left him because he cheated lmao

He's not even 6'5 ffs. Shit hair cut too...

Lookin good, forgot to shave 1/4 of your hair though lel

roid hard my liege

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

Working on overthrowing you! You'll see in a few months.

>Fuck new girls eveey week
And thats why youre a larping asshole

>roiding for this

I hope you enjoy your heart attack big guy.

I have never, in my entire life, seen an OP being BTFO'ed that badly.

Also your physique looks like shit. Are you really 300lbs ? Your legs look tiny.

greatest btfo thread on Veeky Forums

>needs to clarify his alpha (?) to a bunch of people he doesn't even like while his family is left with a guy who like to start drama with random people

King of Cringe

ROID HARD MY LEIGE

You motherfuckers better include me in the screencap.

gd

>>>leddit.com

ROID HARD MY LEIGE
GD THREAD

>Make 120k a year
Damn son, what do you do? DYEL skelly here, I always thought it would be harder to get hired if you were that big.

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

include me in the screencap

He collects stamps

Bimbo is getting pegged by your gf while you seek approval from DYEL's on Veeky Forums

What the FUCK is going on in this thread? Jesus.

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

This thread pleases me

Thanks for posting pics of yourself, guys.
/ic/ here, gonna enjoy drawing you for practice :)

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

ROID HARD MY LEIGE

just your friendly reminder that 22 year old CS/finance kids make more than this fresh out of college and don't feel the need to go on the internet and tell people about it

u never said u have a daughter

>i will never be as tall as OP

Roid hard my liege.
You're also a faggot.

anyone else here tryin to make it /clothed/?

I bought a shirt that was slightly big for me a few weeks back, goal is to fill it out before summer ends.

>tfw you are ultra chad on fit but have 12 likes on facebook

ROID HARD MY LEIGE

>Just remember, you will NEVER confront me face to face, and would NEVER say to things you say online to my face.

Absolute fact. Because there is no reason for me to ever visit a place called "Chilliwack"
>seriously wtf
at the ass end of the earth for any reason, and we all know you're sure as shit never going to leave there

>ROID HARD MY LEIGE

>include me too brehs

I don't have trouble believing he's 6'5

he's obviously roiding and still has a long appearance. if he was much shorter than 6'5 he'd look much wider.

ROID HARD MY LEIGE

seriously though. what's up with his effeminate fingers?

ROID HARD MY LIEGE

common doorframe height is 6'8" in the US and CA

>6'5
>clearly 5 inches below the doorway

do they ever learn bros?

Just stop replying to these thread s and find reading this roid junky faggot. There's a reason why he does this cause he has confidence issues and needs attention. If we don't give it to him he will crawl into a ball and his life's despair will hit him.

SHOW US YOUR BALL BAG

ROID HARD MY LEIGE

Would love to corrupt that Aryan princes with my dirty pajeet seed

Kek all those white trash motivational quotes and that poverty domestic shitmobile he's driving

>roid ape comes to Veeky Forums and gets btfo harder than chipotle out of my ass after a night of drinking

ROID HARD MY LEIGE

i honestly don't get what the fuck happens in this thread.

not sure if its copy-pasta, meme, or some genuine shit but its all very confusing.