Street workout

How the fuck do you do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5dlYpJneyF0#t=2m

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPV-o01raj4
youtube.com/watch?v=igYhX5xyprw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what gets bitches the most mirin'

notice how despite all these amazing feats of strength they're kinda skinny. That's how you know they're natty and all those big guys are sterons users

a lot of practice, mostly since quite young ages. Just typical gymnastic tricks. And most, if not all, of them have skinny legs.
> Im not impressed.

Can you do it?

> Can you do it?
It's just like asking a Mongolian if he can speak the Somalian language.

I cannot do like these guys. But it is because I am not interested in these skills so I have never trained for them. But I m bigger and stronger than all these guys in the video you posted.

If you love these tricks, here is a much cooler video for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPV-o01raj4

this guy looks roided

statistically all the street workouters i know have gfs soooo

>muh balancing act

Superior slavic genes

>only thing i hate more that crossfit

1. be short

2. be skinny

3. do a lot of pulls ups and push ups

seriously. have you guys ever actually checked the stats on olympic gymnasts and any gymnasts pretty much ever? they're all like 5'4 and under

They're not all that skinny

Gydropark in Kiev, love that place.

181cm 73kg started calisthenics this year, it's not impossible for non-manlets to do front levers etc

Are you skelly?

I'm 175cm and 79kg, I can do a front lever

I've been described as slim but with muscles. Probably

why is his head a saints helmet

Here's some inspo for the taller guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=igYhX5xyprw

well bodyweight is much easier if you are light. same shit for climbing. i'm far more stronger than my friends but the guy swings like monkey when we go climbing and mocks me for not being strong. in reality he weighs like 60 kg and i'm close to 90 at almost the same height.

Be slav.

>building on fire
>you have to pull yourself up from the wreckage to escape death
>60kg guy is strong enough to pull himself out and navigate outside to safety
>90kg powerlifter can't lift his fat ass and dies in a fire
>at least he can swing toilets to a larger distance than the light guy

good job

>building on fire
>60 kg manlet lifts self out and runs to safety comically trying to pat out a fire on his butt
>90 kg powerlifter lifts building and tosses it into a river, heroically saving hundreds

A lot of olympic gymnasts lift weights or add resistance to their main bodyweight work.

>heh, my superior speed will defeat stronger opponents every time

calisthenics, thats an advanced workout but look into calisthenics. its all body weight, stabilization.

>that huge crowd just to watch some queers on playground equipment
what the fuc

It's actually an outdoor gym. All sorts of squatters hang around those parts working out or just chilling

most of the moves aren't too impressive. there's some one-arm pullups and planches in there which are pretty intense but, if you work out regularly, odds are you meet the strength requirements for most of the shit in there. visit /bwg/ and pick up some progressions to see where you stand.

>building on fire
>60kg guy struggling to lift collapsed wall out of the way of the exit
>dies from smoke inhalation
>90kg guy tosses boulder to the side and escapes

>bunch of skinny dyels playing on the monkey bars

lawling at their lives