Pick Up Artists

How does it feel knowing when (IF) you get a gf a PUA is going to SWOON her?

All it takes is 2 minutes of SMOOTH talking and you're getting KEKED 10pm friday night.
How can you even compete with guys like this? you know who I'm talking about, Legends like Matador, J-DAWG and even the great (((MYSTERY))).

What's Veeky Forumss opinion on PUAs and the community?

This faggot actually believes what he sees on reality tv.

A currynigger a manlet and a fag with a fuzzy fedora are suppossed to steal my woman?

>shiggy

DESIGNATED

Only cunt in this picture who could possibly get the puss with the way he looks and is dressed is top right blond guy with black top.

The guy in the middle could probably actually do quite OK, he'd look good if he didnt dress like a turboautist.

You can lie to yourself all you want OP, PUAs don't actually ever get laid and your fedora will never be cool, this ain't 2002.

OP's pic looks like another epic effay gtg kek

that's the point. it's just literally to get attention

see: lady gaga. slipknot. ect

Holy shit it's like the beginning of some autistically hilarious D&D party:
>manlet rolls for charisma
>1
>manlet does not have enough height and is rejected.

I understand why he's doing it, I just don't see why someone would want to degrade himself like that. Dressing up as a clown just to sleep with a bunch of 6s.

The others have no choice, but he does, he could act and dress like a normal guy and still get laid.

There is a 0% chance these dudes have ever fucked any girl worth fucking

PUAs are truly the pinnacle of autism. Ya know who actually gets laid a lot? Dudes who aren't always talking about getting laid a lot

The guy with the hat and the manlet next to him are honestly the funniest thing I've seen today.

If I remember the show from the late 90s? that guy won the show in the end.. which is funny because he is the only normal looking guy on there so he obviously had an advantage... it really is all about the face

stop having sex
become a virgin like me

lol what are these guys wearing?

lmao, is this another picture of a Veeky Forums meeting?
Once you're above 13 years old, you stop taking those seriously. Just wait a few years

>/fa south america meetup

When I'm old and some kid asks me what the mid-2000s were like, I want to have this picture to show them. It was a strange time, child. A time of transition.

It came out in 2007. Brady (the blond guy you two are discussing) was runner-up, with Kosmo (the Latino in the middle) actually winning.

>effay gtg kek

What do these words mean

If I'm dating a girl who can get "picked up" by some off-brand Chris Angel lookin neck ass, they can keep her

You mean David from Prometheus?

This

Is this a fucking joke? There's no way anyone in that picture has ever made love to a woman without paying her.

Why is that brownie's upper lip so shiny?

Read 'The Game', my take away was that it worked on retard club sluts but the first time the author ran into a woman who didn't have a double digit iq, she found it repellent and he had to significantly change tactics. Also showed the 'Mystery' is a deeply depressed and broken man who, unsuccessfully, tries to fill the void with empty sex. I genuinely felt bad for the guy while reading the book.

This was all back in the early 2000s. Even the club sluts are now aware of the tactics used by puas and it's no longer as effective as it once was (used to be acquainted with some guys who were really into pua so was able to witness it first hand)

Basically, if you're not good with people, some of the 'approach' stuff could help. Otherwise, I'd give it a pass

This user hits the nail on the head. "The Game" in and of itself gives some tips as to what you should actually try and improve about yourself if you want to do well with women.

Its also a good read in general, you really don't have a reason not to check it out.

its ur mums grool m9

The guy in the middle with the retarded hat was actually very successful, but only at pulling drunk club sluts.