Redpill me on strechmarks

redpill me on strechmarks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keloid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stretchmarks mean that you got shit done

Drink more water. They never go away.

dermaroll and bio-oil make them go away.

I have a lot of them because I'm 300 pounds of pure fat and have been for close to a decade. I'm on Veeky Forums because I like to pretend.

Y-y-you, too.

WHAT!

Have them on belly, biceps, lats, ass and hips. They never go away but they fade enough to be visible only in certain lightings.
Ex fatass

they will never go away, although in 1~2 years they fade and get almost invisible, if you want, try applying coconut oil and massaging it before bed

to prevent, always drink water and eat food with collagen (jello is a good option, if you don't want the hassle of doing jello, buy an odorless and tasteless jello and throw that shit in your shake)

>t. Used to have some fucking red/purple, thicc stretchmarks on my hips, are pretty much invisible now

I'll go get them needled etc but that's gonna cost a fortune. I'll just work all the time for a while I guess.

Gotu Kola as well

I have them on my ass and thighs for some reason. Never been fat or anything

I have some on the edge of my biceps, I'd like to know more too.

If you gain mass too quickly you'll get them.
Gain it slowly, you're skin will adapt.
My triceps grow pretty fast so I have some between my triceps and rear delts.

how do i tell if its stretch marks and not aids

Show me somethin' natural like ass with some stretch marks

I've gotten huge stretch marks all over my body(chest, biceps, hips, inner thigh) and I haven't even gained much weight. 10 pounds at most in a year. Do these things ever go away?

On a personal level I feel happy cause they feel like a physical bentchmark, showing how much I've progressed.

I feel I should be unhappy about it but fuck it, bring em stretchmarks on my butt and arms, let me see how much I've changed from a fat blob!

[spoiler]Also I like carresing my hand in them, I can stop myself from liking how weird it feels.[/spoiler]

From what I've gathered on the concensus, I've found that people dont mind it as much as people think. I've seen people that went trough weight loss/gain changes with a lot of stretchmarks, but I totally would em in the ass bruh. also asked my [spoiler]boyfriend[/spoiler] about it and doesnt seem to mind it either.

LOL

Kinda. They turn white and fade but no they never go away completely.

Just accept it.

This

made me chuckle user, thanks

Just a PSA: I used to be conscious as fuck about mine (ex fatty so got them all over my midsection).

Then I stopped being a cowering virgin and got laid multiple times and women literally do not give a fuck. Unless you're literally planning to become a model nobody cares.

Take it as a lesson and don't be so judgmental if and when you end up with a chick that has them or cellulite, or your gf develops them.

im black tho. so you be sayin icant . imma start screaming

What the fuck are you even asking you retarded dumbass?

got rid of mine with laser treatment

At least you don't have Keloid scars?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keloid

looks tasty

>Keloid scars are seen 15 times more frequently in people of African descent than in people of European descent.

As if being black isn't bad enough. That shit looks nasty.

They will look silvery on your black skin. I'm sorry.

is 2k + 17 people. there are hundreds or remedies for stretch marks. Cheap and they work. this is my favorite. wife used it and it worked great. I used it and made my marks almost completely gone.

details please

Also this.
I heard going for a tan at the beach helps reduce them. Use sun block and take some sun. My sister said her friend got rid of them by doing that. I am not a beach person but some of you might be.

Purple/red ones can be removed with cream. White ones are permanent, and to remove those you need laser surgery

literally burn your skin to make it grow again

explain further

I was 340lbs at 6ft 6in tall and am now 220lbs.

Turn your life around or you will regret it.

I am a ex-fattie with a few back problems. The result of this has caused my entire back to be lined with stretchmarks.
It really fucking sucks. I love swimming but I can't take off my shirt in public. I have to be that faggot that swims with a shirt on.

My wife's sister is into skin care and shit. Hardcore. She search the shit for affordable stuff and stuff that works.
When she got her baby she recommend this to my wife. Wife told me story and she used it when we got our kid to get rid of her marks. They are gone. Target sells this. We bough them and i bought for me. I put it after i shower and before bed. Marks are gone and almost completely invisible, but i was not that loyal applying it. My wife did and her results are better. Plus this stuff smells fucking delicious.

To my understanding, the laser surgery is for people who can afford such treatments and want immediate results. Like this guy said Using some sunblock and a good sunbath a few things will help a lot and almost completely remove them.

how long did it take to see changes?
I have marks on my lower back that I didn't noticed until recently, and they look pretty bad

Also, which ones do you recommend senpai, in terms of smell?

That would kind of look neat if your entire body looked like that.

I've used this before and my stretch marks are still noticeable - even after using a dermaroller.

wut

its better to just own it bro, it will be hard at first but soon you will gain confidence and thats all people will see

There is only one smell, cocoa butter and shea. For that picture i showed, is the one i used. I would say around 2 months, you will barely notice the marks, it was my experience. But you will see the difference. I was like the one in OP pictures but now you cannot see them.

Ex-fatty, kept on gaining and losing huge amounts of weight as a teenager so my body is covered in them. My sides, stomach, underarms, shoulders, legs, everywhere. Only place I don't have them is my forearms, hands, neck and face.

After a couple of years they will fade and go a silver colour, and are basically invisible unless you're in certain lights or look really closely. It really sucks at first, but eventually you get used to it and naturally feel a bit more confident. I used to be so self-conscious in the past I only wore hoodies and sweaters, even in the summer. I did this for like 6 years (12 to 18), but eventually I just said fuck it and started wearing t-shirts and have been doing it ever since. Nobody really gives a shit. Most people have them in some way, people will understand.

If you are worried about them OP, don't. Nobody cares.

thanks fampai, I'll check it out

No you don't

I hate that shit

I've never been fat, but I have them on my ass, thighs, over my entire back, arms, waist, and up to my chest.

The dermatologist said that I probably have a condition where my skin doesn't grow as quickly as the rest of my body, considering I got all of them around when I hit my growth spurt in high school. I'm 25 now, and it still looks like shit.

vitamin A oil.

whats funny?

I had some in my arms but they eventually kind of got away