Are humans the only species with such a capacity for variety in height?

Are humans the only species with such a capacity for variety in height?
I don't see this in other animals of the same type, age, and gender. Usually they're extremely close to each other in height and general inherent physical characteristics, but this isn't the case for humans, for some reason.

There are dogs. We are also bipedal which makes size differences more distinguishable

Dogs of different races have way bigger spectrum of sizes and stuff
Also
>implying race isnt real and that different races are actually subspecies

Yeah, but for dogs the biggest factor is breed though. You could have a sample group of humans, same age, same gender, same race, similar genetic stock, and still end up with a lot of variety.

There are dogs that are small enough to fit in the skulls of other dogs so there goes your humans are special theory

I don't think we are the same species.

But can one dog from the same breed, or similar genetic stock, be quite shorter than a dog born from the same strain?

>Booyaka Booyaka 619
>Booyaka Booyaka Rey Mysterio

He was my favourite wrestler when I was watching this back in 2008 or something like that.

Eh, too showy for my taste.
Also the 619 set up is painful to watch.

What do you mean?

It's because height is a sexual dimorphic trait in humans.

Like all sexual dimorphic traits its starts becoming apparent through the process of puberty

All the studies show that height seems to be a really primal form of attraction for women like seeing a tall man spikes certain physiological responses i.e increased heart rate, pupils dilated

same with men when they see a wide ass

>what are dog breeds

Race research is a taboo.

But isn't that the case with a lot of other animals as well?
For example, female snakes tend to be fairly longer than male snakes, but both male and female snakes are usually of similar height compared to others from the same gender.

Kek, I can think why that's the case. It should be really looked into though.

Don't use sneks.
When talking size difference and males v females, in all primates, the larger difference in height, the more partners the female has had on avg.
Look up the difference between chimps and bonobos

It effects s sexual selection so you get more variety.
Women selecting height goes means a more to males.

But hieght isn't solely on the x/y chromosome so you get tall women with manly genes and short dudes with feminine genes.

Yep. My pomeranians differ greatly in size, and the labs I had when I was a child were the runts of their litter. Very small compared to other labs.

There is a lot of bias in researching funding, as well as negative PR that could hit the organization if some news cunt finds out—It's a liability.

I wasn't referring to the mate selection part, but to the sexual dimorphism part. I said that height is also a sexual dimorphic trait in a lot of other kinds of animals, but what is commonly the case is that animals of one gender and similar genetic stock tend to have similar height, but this isn't the case in humans.

You sure they didn't have some genetic quirk?

race is not a social construct

You don't know shit about biology, son

Admittedly, no, it's not my field, but I am interested. Care to inform me?

>OP posts a white man and a shitskin
>notes that they've never seen such variation in size within the same species
think you answered your own question, friend :^)

There's a huge variety in height/size among other animals as well, but since you're not really interested in them and most likely rarely interact with any non-humans, you're obviously less perceptive to that and don't have any actual data to prove your point.

>I don't see this in other animals of the same type, age, and gender.
Use your eyes. There is absolutely as much variation amongst other species.

Get help

Sexual mates are readily available and easy to acquire and body size isn't necessarily a determining factor when selecting a mate for reproduction.

Spiders

Neither of those men are white

Horses.

not him but there's a difference in size between a poodle and a Tibetan Mastiff as well

I was surprised by this myself, but black men are literally shorter than whites on average

there is no predefined level of genetic variation required for a group of people to be identified as a separate race; race is a flowing spectrum with no clearly defined borders. People of the same race can display huge variation in superficial characteristics such as height

This is true, but I think it's scientific fact that large portions of intelligence and muscular fiber makeup can rely on race.

I forgot wear, but I saw in a magazine that whites have denser fibers than blacks, but blacks have more fibers in total

I know, not a good source. But trying to contribute to thread

Yes but at what exact density of muscle fibre can a population be considered white?

Is there no overlap? Is there no significant variation within races? Are there no specific populations of black men with denser muscle fibres than a comparable population of white men?

There are countless examples of significant variations in different populations that are considered to be part of the same race for example the dominant Haplogroup in Poland is R1A whilst in France it is R1B, in Pakistan the dominant Haplogroup is also R1A yet Polish and Pakistani people are not considered to be part of the same race

>t*rks
>white

Really?
I thought it was the opposite, long legs and all that

LOL EVEN THAT DUDES FORHEAD IS TALL

whites have more slow twitch, which is larger and weaker. blacks have more fast twitch, which is smaller and more powerful but tires easily.

I think nutrition during the 3 major growth cycles have as much if not more to do with it than genetics with the exception of outliers. Blame your parents for feeding you mac n cheese instead of high test broccoli, almonds, oats and chicken breast.

My younger brother and I ate the same diet growing up, he's now 6' and I'm 5'5

I don't think diet had much to do with it. It's genetics + luck

haven't you seen these insane snakes that grow and grow till they are like 10 metres long?

Indo-European.

Stop talking about my dick, please

Most other animals also generally eat the same diet and live in the same environments and do the same physical shit through out their lives.

Humans around the world eat differently, live in different environments, and most do jack shit all day.

no, domesticated things have a variance of growth, a mean tends to average things out.

the more there are of a thing, the more outlier you generally see

fuck off to /pol/ faggot
also isn't the other guy turkish?

this is hilarious
>whites are taller
>photo of tallest nba player right below followed by 2 whites showing height variation

>turkish
hes indian**

There are biological and psychological differences between races. No, all races aren't the same. These are facts.

And op was an idiot. Crocodiles which are relatively unchanged for ages come in varying sizes. Same with sharks.

Implying human races aren't same as dog breeds.

>Are humans the only species with such a capacity for variety in height?
dumbass can't read, and yet wonders why the Jews are slowly but surely sending his race into extinction.

I don't know jeez stop asking me this question...

No, because manlets are not human

male humans are 6'2 minimum, females 5'8

this

lmao at this fucking manlet. the minimum height to be a man is 6'6.

Blacks suck at weightlifting which uses "fast twitch". user you are a weak little nigger.

>selective breeding
>natural variation

Maybe, but he did 619 a guy to death