Have been funny friendzoned fat guy my entire life

>Have been funny friendzoned fat guy my entire life
>Been losing noticeable weight recently and started lifting a couple months ago
>Most of my female friends have been either ignoring me, giving me mean looks, bragging about their boyfriends, etc in front of me
>Been ignoring female "friends" that rejected me a while back and they are mad that I dont talk to them or afraid to talk to me
>The few that haven't been salty as fuck that are already married are telling me I look good and am more handsome now

What's happening? They used to be nice to me and nothing about my attitude has changed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrQMIlJbgs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They used you to feel better, they watched your fatass while thinking "thank god I'm not a fucking whale" and now they're pissed that you're no longer a fat fuck.

maybe your attitude has changed without you realizing it in your process of getting Veeky Forums? something to consider. also girls or maybe the boyfriends may perceive you now as a threat. find some new girls

This.
Op they're probably fucking pissed that they're stuck with some shit that's probably not as stronk or fit as you're becoming.
Since I began lifting I've had the same thing happen on my end. Give it time and soon you'll likely be knee deep in puss
Keep it up bro.
We're all gonna make it.

this was hard for me too. lots (basically all) of my female friends that weren't married fell away as I got better looking, fitter, and more successful with women that weren't them.

You aren't an orbiter anymore but they still see you as the ugly fat nerd you used to be so they aren't attracted to you, therefore you have no utility to them, and they ignore you or turn hostile. They do it to their ugly female friends too.

Thanks senpai

It just feels bad knowing they were nice to me but it was all faked in an attempt to bolster their own egos.

They used to talk shit about their boyfriends like how they were lazy, couldnt cook, boring, etc now they try to brag about them in front of me

Makes perfect sense actually the way you explained it

I have found it harder to talk to them as well, and one even told me that my sense of humor is "too negative" whereas it used to be "funny and sarcastic".

I have had female friends who got better looking and I still talked to them. Same with make friends. They just motivated me instead of making me push them away. I dont get it.

Call me crazy but is it at all possible they might want you?
Like maybe by making their boyfriends or whoever sound super awesome now, they're trying to make you jealous and receive a dicking?

I dont know I am socially retarded when it comes to women

Unless she tells me she likes me or goves me an obvious stare I wouldnt know

>I have found it harder to talk to them as well, and one even told me that my sense of humor is "too negative" whereas it used to be "funny and sarcastic".

Well its always worth it to take some time and see if this is actually true, You are on Veeky Forums after all, you might be saying shit we find normal and acceptable in totally inappropriate places. Pay a little more attention to see if you are being negative for the next month or so.

But in my opinion being less sarcastic is a good thing. Spending years as a snarky mouthy sarcastic fuck has given me an inflection in my voice where I sound sarcastic even when I'm not. And in my professional field that has gotten me into shit at work when people assume I'm being rude when I'm not.

I am sarcastic but I have always been that way. People used to think I was funnier now they interpret the same shit as being mean

It's the same reason why blacks can say nigger. If you're ugly you can be more negative than if you're attractive.

Fuck that shit I will always be a cocky sarcastic motherfucker

>>Been ignoring female "friends" that rejected me a while back
so you asked your female friends out? no wonder they are pissed.

Not all of them

Only a couple that said "let's just be friends" after the first pity dates

One I know is afraid to talk to me and the other is mas that I stopped talking to her after she tried to friendzone me. Both times I told them I was disappointed but not upset at them and left it at that and moved on.

Why would a man have female friends?

90% of them are boring, unintersting people who never had to develop a sense of character to get by in life. Most girls are generic, happy go lucky fickle cunts

10% are based and 9/10 or them are taken already

That's cool, you'll just be viewed different is all.

>Why would a man have female friends?
dating pool and social proof

youtube.com/watch?v=RrQMIlJbgs8

Literally me

> be skinny fuck with a lot of friends
> gain 60 lb muscle over years
> people who liked me stop talking to me
> people who shunned me want to be my friend now
> obviously just because my appearance improved
> old friends do not want me, I do not want to be friends with shallow fucks
> now have like 2 real friends and everyone else can fucking die

Op here

I feel like I am heading down this road

Feels bad

I especially hate shallow normies. Like I said I had ugly friends that became super fit and I still was friends with them so I dont get the mentality of shunning people for trying to improve

daily reminder that women are shallow vapid attention whoring shits

If women know you arent improving yourself for them they get butthurt

2 close friends you consider bros are enough
this isnt grade school where you're "friends with the whole class"

Women are used to get hit on.

Since you were a fat fuck, they didn't feel threatened because they knew they were out of your league. And they knew you also knew this, thus, you wouldn't make a move on them.

They no longer have that security, you are a threat

>10%based
lmao. None are based.

It happens to most people that drastically improve their appearance. I started from skeleton mode and have bulked up to otterfat and already people treat me differently, it sucks and I fucking hate it. I mean it's nice that some girls are nicer to me but there are a few that are weirdly leery of me now too and I get the feeling it's because they're feeling that pettiness.

Guys aren't that shitty but a couple of them are also being fucking gay about it and I hate it too. Why can't people just be happy that you're improving yourself without tieing it into their own spiteful bullshit?

Why are men so much less vindictive and so much more humble?

They don't like it because you remind them that they are not improving.

men are that vindictive but it is direct outward avoidance or hostility, we dont play games, if we dont like someone we dont hide it.

Confirmed for having either zero friends or zero friends who aren't virgins. Most people are friends with their friends' gf/wife.

Have a similar story OP

>be me
>travelling with two chicks
>to them im probably just a typical 'nice' guy
>average looking most of the time
>on an island for two months in the pacific doing volunteer work
>there's no internet, almost no electricity, 30 others from mainly Europe and North America
>only thing to do is work out, play games, and chat in spare time
>by this time of the trip i've got a good tan going, bodyfat is right down, been working out a bit, playing rugby with islanders
>hair on point, got an undercut (before they were popular)
>looking pretty good now
>on island, become alpha male
>hook up with three different chicks in three weeks (they all knew too)
>two friends start getting really annoyed with me
>say i've changed
>think i'm a 'dick'
>probably a little cocky by this point but still very down to earth guy
>scale it back, now they like me again
>back to uni as an average dude

That Island taught me a lot. Taught me that most girls are fickle and most girls are sluts. One of many lessons I learnt there.