I just want a gf

i just want a gf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pyYTz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want a fucking gf

Even if you got one, you wouldn't have the first clue about what to do with her and she'd leave anyway.

I FUCKING DESERVE A GIRLFRIEND AFTER DOING THIS SHIT FOR 2 FUCKING YEARS

How come she don't want me man

Come to Norway, I'm a bosnian and I fuck new 16 - 19 years olds every week.

I just want a friend

No you don't, Boris

why have a gf when you can buy land and raise livestock like god intended

i just want people to play the pauper format at my lgs.

It's not that great. Now that I got a gf I worry about missing out of fucking other girls while I'm young. When I was a virgin I swore I'd be satisfied with just one.

Humans are greedy.

you just want a 8/10 gf... if you were willing to settle for a chubby 4/10 you would have a GF tonight to cuddle with

I'll be your friend user

Seriously, they say nordics are racist, but that's only the men, the women here love mediterranean and arabic men. The men hate me of course, but I love the look the dad of the girls im fucking gives me when I walk down the stair from the daughters room. He knows I fucked his daughter, he probably heard her moan and call me 'daddy'. They can't do shit about, they're pussies. hahahaaha

stop cuckposting Hans

if you're not doing it for yourself you've already lost the game

It's that type of entitlement and insecurity that won't get you a gf

Have any of you guys that want gf's actually had one? It's a big time commitment.

It's not this "cure all" you guys think it is.

the racebaiting trolls are getting sneakier

You disgust me. You're the type of guy that has incredibly high standards yet is boring with no confidence. I bet you havent even tried to ask out girls, you just expect one to come up to you. You are the male version of a roastie

I just want you to go back to /r9k/

I want a Veeky Forums boyfriend who is big and tall but v gentle who doesn't talk to much other than when reading to me or giving compliments. He is not pathetically concerned with what people think of him or keeping up a pretence to make me like him like everyone else does or cling to me. Our relationship would be completely effortless.

alright faggot

T. A cuck LARPer

>talking to qt grill on whatsapp
>she likes me i think from what she has said
>personalities match well
>suddenly says she wont't have her phone with her during weekend
>say sure message me when you are back
>it's been 2 weeks and she hasnt
>follow her on instagram so i know even from day one she did have cellphone
Waiting for a loneliness-drunken night to message and ask her why she keeps lying and it will probably end bad but whatever, she's the closest I ever had to a gf

>getting ready to fug wife
>start rubbing her pussy
>she pushes my hand away
>start kissing her tits
>she spreads her legs and says "just get it over with"
>tfw

Depressed af now

wew lad thats a spooky story

Implying this hard

I've been speaking to a guy and found out he's a manlet - one inch shorter than me.

I told myself I'd try give him a chance anyway but he suddenly started really over compensating by being overly nice and messaging me over and over even when I don't respond. So now it's the day before we're due to meet and I haven't responded in like two or three days. I don't know if I should say something because I think he's going to flip at me for not responding...Someone convince me to do the right thing and not ghost him.

God I'm a dick.

you're not alone on that one bud

This is why i am never getting married

That would kill my erection for her forever

If you dont have kids gtfo

>This one girl,19, pretty face, blond hair, blue eyes, nice ass flat chest though im sure Uncle Hitler would be proud.
>She allways keeps a eye on me looks at me i hold her eyes and then she goes on like it never happend
>She allways does excersizes in the section im in e.x doing lunges in the hall way that connects both parts when im doing cardio
>This week i was in early it was only me, her and some manlets
>Setting up the flat bench
>She comes over asks if she could work in
>Tells me she has literly never done bench before
>she puts on 2,5 kgs plates on the barbell she ask specificly for me to spot her
>We small talk
>She does her sets end and goes to do seated dumbell schoulder presses giving me glances while i rep up my 3 wide 3 small
>Mutual guy we know
>Start talking to him
>She starts trying to merge into the convo
>She tries to get my attention
>She asks ''Look at my upper back'' proceeds to do a full 180 towards us
>She turns back i say ''You know when you ask a man that and turn around like that the first thing we look at is your butt''
>Mutual guy gets red says ''NOT ME I HAVE A GIRL FRIEND''
>I say so what i know you looked at her butt just like i did
>She continues trying to relate randomly like with the most autistic shit ever
>E.X ''LOOK THESE FREE WEIGHT BENCHES WEREN'T MENT TO BE USED LIKE WE DO IT USED TO HOLD MY CUP''
>Me thinking ''DAMN SHE IS SOCIALY AWKWARD BUT SHES STILL CUTE''
>She randomly tells me she is working on her back routine while sitting on the pull back machine while im fiddling with the cable cross
>I show a extra excersize lets me get real close to her
>decided to keep distance
>go do cardio
>See her talk to mutual guy
>Mutual guy comes up to me asks my name tell him my name shakes hand pretends to be intrested how i do cardio to not make it look awkward
>Walks back to girl for a view seconds leans in to say something, i expect asking my name for her
>Go home

Either im retarded or this girl is totally into me you tell me.

>be ugly
>be boring
>have no personality

Wahh why can't I have an 8/10 girlfriend!!! I've lifted for a year now I deserve a beautiful girl!! I have nothing to offer but I want the best! Chubby? Fuck no. Unattractive? Fuck no. Slept with other guys? Fuck no.

Do you see the problem here? You're not entitled to anything, and fortunately your shitty genes cease with you

He has low self-esteem and gets his validation on whether or not you respond to his text. If you want to deal with a guy like that go right ahead.

Just wish I had friends

Im so lonely, its killing me

when you don't go out and all you're exposed to online is beautiful woman it's hard to want anything else

Just cancel. Why the fuck do you think he deserves a chance just for being "nice"? Physical attraction is critical to both one night stands and relationships. There is no point in enabling ugly people regardless of how "nice" they are

Well yeah, no way am I meeting him. I'm just trying to decide if it's best to not respond or to say "sorry I'm not interested in dating after all so I don't think we should meet" he's going to make out it's because of his height when it's actually because I find needy people suffocating.

take a college class or join your church, sit around in a starbucks...

for a lot of people just being around others is enough to get some relief for the stronger feelings of loneliness, enough for you to focus better

i'd think sat afternoon would bring more nomies to Veeky Forums but it seems to be only a influx of r9kers

kako nauciti jezik brate moj? i cime se bavis?

sat afternoon is when normies go out

"Hey sorry for the late reply, I don't think we should meet. I've been thinking about it and I don't really think I want to date or have a relationship, I'm sort of commitment phobic and find it hard to invest time with guys. I did want to meet but I've been thinking about it and I know I'll be really negligent in terms of replying and hanging out with you even if I don't want to be that way. Sorry."

Phew. Glad I didn't ghost though senpai I'd have felt like scum.

Oh okay. It sounds like he is not getting the hint that you dont want to go out so ghosting him may not work. I would tell him that you are not interested and if he pushes for an answear say that he has been texting you too much

Imagine having this little to do on a Saturday night.

I used the commitment phobe excuse. It's not you it's me. Am I a lad now?

>never had a gf
>finally get a gf after 20 years
>find out she was cheating on me the entire relationship (8 months) with her junkie ex bf that she said she hated
>back to posting on Veeky Forums every day and lifting and all i think about is them together

its not worth it brahs

I just wish my gf (now ex) of a 4+y old relationship hadn't kissed some other guy

>date solid 8/10 all last year
>have fun together
>great sex
>very intimate
6 month marker
>starts coming home from work very late
>sometimes doesn't come home at all
>her family calls me asking where she is
>behavior becomes erratic and unstable
>she loses about 25lbs
>starts resembling a skeleton
>find out she has been hiding a cocaine addiction
>tell her family
>she comes home from work
>tries to hit me
>"you fucking idiot, you're crazy!" she says
>restrain and hold her
>she cries and cries
>fall asleep that night
>wake up to her crying on my chest
>she begs and begs
>I need help user, I need help
>her frail body is cold
>so cold
>she flies into a rage next morning
>leaves
>never see her again
>can hardly focus at uni
>barely pass classes
>engulfed in a thick depression
>tfw lifting is the only thing keeping you going
>tfw I can't bare the memories
>tfw I lost my girlfriend to drug addiction
>tfw probably suicidal but I continue to lift and smash PRs

I... I don't know if I'm gonna make it.

the reason you guys have relationship problems, or no relationship history at all, is because you skip the orange and go straight into the yellow

You are taking relationship advice from a kv manlet on fit so i would say yes

What I'm getting from this is that if a woman walked straight up to you, pulled her yoga pants down, and bent over with her ass facing up at you, you'd still need someone else to tell you if she was interested.

You remind me of a girl I was seeing just now. The difference is we had sex a couple times before she randomly didn't like me anymore. As a guy we can tell something is off, so it only hurts more when you give bullshit excuses like this. You really suck and you wasted this guy's time. Now you led him on and he will most likely freak out or not get the hint. Just tell him you don't like him instead of a bullshit commitment excuse - everyone knows that if you really liked the guy you would be texting him all the time.

God women, you are so annoying sometimes and by trying to be 'nice' or running away from issues you just hurt people more

Well im socialy retarded dont we all have our flaws here?

*Socialy retarded when it comes to recongnising intend/emotions

Same guy here. This just pissed me off so much. I was not even close to being as needy as that guy yet still probably got dumped with the same excuse and now I feel like absolute shit.

Why do girls hate guys who care about them so much? I just don't get it. This guy seems fine and you're dumping him for... what exactly? Some chad who doesn't act needy because he fucks 4 other girls on the side?

Sounds hard man. I wish you best of luck and you'll be in my head next time I hit a new PR.

Honestly, just better yourself man. I hate to say It,I really do, but the survival of the fittest man, some people are meant to make it in this world others are made for degeneracy. But I know the feels, my girlfriend fucked 9 guys before me and she's 18, I still love her and i push that rancid thought to the back of my head. Just have hope she'll come back to you when her mind is sorted out, if not, you'll be a bigger and better man for the right girl to come along

God's speed user

but i already do calf raises

Pls give me advice. I have okay social skills, my problem is that i have no idea how to ask a girl out. How? do just say something like "hey wanna hang out and do X?" Is it that simple?

if so im just a pussy...

1.) it's not ideal to meet girls online or app
2.) if you're short, you should make your height noticeable and not fake it or down-play it
3.) most guys put themselves bring this upon themselves for concealing serious flaws that cannot be hidden in regular interaction
4.) you're too focused on relationships, they should make up 1/3 of your time alive

go to /b or /pol faggot, no one will bite here

If he knows when I say I have commitments issues I just don't like him then what actual difference does it make what reason I give when I cancel?

I didn't intentionally lead him on, I liked him and I stopped liking him when he became clingy.

Just because you got rejected and you're hurting it doesn't mean that every situation is the same as the one you were in. Sometimes people don't like you, sometimes they do and then change their mind suck it up because it's a part of life we all have to deal with, the difference is the rest of us accept it instead of taking it personally and acting like victims.

[Spoiler]I actually do have commitment issues though desu[/spoiler]

just got into a relationship and i want out alredy
how the fuck is it so hard for people to get a gf?

they literally don't go out, and if they do they don't talk to anyone and ignore every social cue in the book

Getting this upset shows you are not mature enough for a relationship anyway. Just move on and use it as a learning experience

Elliot pls...

not a girl but it's incredibly offputting when someone overly attached, if you aren't that into someone it's quite likely that you won't meet up with them more than a couple of times and if that person likes you a lot more than you like them then they're probably going to take that rejection pretty hard, it's better to nip it in the bud rather than let it drag on and have to deal with them crying to you.

Know your audience, if a girl isn't responding play it cool and don't message too frequently. Be the guy she wants you to be until she likes you enough to be the girl you want her to be

cute

>tfw there are actually people this pathetic in the world

i dont go outside either, some 7/10 qt from uni started texting me then her friends told me that she liked me
put 0 effort in and got a gf
is everyone on this board ugly?

That sucks m8. Maybe this helps you to get your wife attracted again: archive.is/pyYTz

Yeah real easy for you to say as a girl. No matter how ugly you will get 100 idiots chatting you up any day anyway.

You don't even know anything about me and say this bullshit. So what I have mental problems? I wouldnt have had them in the first place if I didnt get rejected by society for 10 years due to acne and glasses. I'm working on them. Every girl I dated has problems too, and I'm always there to help them with them. But when I'm not 100% perfect I get dumped. And that's reality. And you say I shouldnt take it personally? Fuck you.

You wouldn't know what it feels like anyway because you have no empathy. You wouldn't know what it feels like because if you like someone as a girl you always get love in return.

>i dont go outside either
>some 7/10 qt from uni
>from uni
>her friends told me that she liked me
are you retarded

Take it the way it was intended. Yeah, she strikes me as interested.

No you don't. At least not for very long.

>find a gf
>fuck like rabbits for months
>impromptu uninhibited sex acts constantly
>eventually gf settles down
>things start to feel routine
>sex feels planned and forced, start getting turned dowbn due to "headaches," "too tired," etc
>start to resent gf
>she stops trying and puts on a few lbs
>end the relationship, another two years down the drain
>rinse and repeat

I will never exit the cycle

Are you sure, OP?
I don't think you really do.

>Why do girls hate guys who care about them so much

because it reeks of desperation? There is an imperative to mate with the best partner (genetically speaking) we can find. If we don't have to struggle, we can do better and are thus turned off. I'm a guy and get way turned off when a girl makes herself too easy/is too nice/etc. it's not girls being dicks, it's human nature. We want what we don't have

The real question is why should people commit just because a person is nice? ANYBODY can be nice, it's fake. You would choose an attractive girl over an unattractive one, why should female attraction be based on fake feelings that are mostly there in a cowardly and pathetic attempt to fuck?

Yeah I was doing just that which is why everything was going well. Until I got hit by a car and broke my back and have to take heavy doses of morphine. It's hard to be cool and yourself if this happens. And instead of supporting me then she lost interest and this bullshit happened.

Call me immature or whatever the fuck you want. I'm just sick of this bullshit happening to me and yeah I'm mad. What the fuck do you even expect

>I wouldnt have had them in the first place if I didnt get rejected by society for 10 years due to acne and glasses

People reject you for your personality, not your physical flaws. Physical imperfections will always lead to teasing but if you're a well-rounded human being you can easily win those people around. One of the most popular kids at my school was severely deformed, his arms were fused to his chest but he was outgoing, funny and charismatic and people loved him as a result.

If no-one likes you it's because you're a dick not because of your acne

Lol dude
Keep blaming others
Never take a look at your own problems or issues, you will surely get a gf that way

>What the fuck do you even expect
how about you grow the fuck up my nigga

Lol you wouldn't know what it's like. If you really believe that you are an idiot.

Physical appearance is the most important thing, especially in high school. Try being confident in yourself if the spin the bottle kissing game lands on you and girls say EWWW please not user pizza face.

I did everything to improve my looks and behold - I finally get treated normally.

racebaiting faggot sug kuk neger

I realize I don't. I just want a harem of fwbs, I don't want the commitment, just the sex.

Anybody have tips on doing this?

FWB are a complete waste of time, why waste energy and resources meeting up with some floozy when you can jerk off and get on with your day?

You dont know shit about me.

If there's anyone I blame it's myself. And I always try to improve on what I do wrong.

Funny how you are all ganging up on me and calling me an immature asshole. You don't know half of the shit I went through in my life. Fuck all of you. This reminds me why Veeky Forums is cancer. I've wasted enough time here. You can pretend I'm the weirdo here but at the end of the day you are all also still on a fucking meme image board. At least I admit I have issues instead of attacking people who have them

You are very socially underdeveloped. Listen, it's going to get worse before it gets better, but trust me, it's worth it as long as you keep at it. Basically just force yourself to talk to people, even just random people, and get out there. You're socially underdeveloped so you WILL just make yourself look like a creepy weird ass, but you WILL learn, if only the hard way. During my sophomore year of college I completely got myself ostracized by an entire group of people who have been talking about me behind my back and calling me creepy. It fucking sucked and I wanted to kill myself, but I shrugged them off, learned from my mistakes, and moved on and kept talking to new people. I just had sex last fucking night, bro. You'll get there.

99% of the people here who claim to be, act, or feel autistic are actually normal but just horrible socially underdeveloped.

you're blaming others for your problem when your mistakes and short comings led you to all your negative experiences

if you don't take responsibility for yourself, how do you expect to improve? your argument is literally that the world and it's people need to get it's shit together, not you.

you don't see how destructive this is to crafting a better future for yourself? really man

Can you read?

I told you I am working on my problems. It doesn't help if every person I trust treats me like shit in the mean time.

You know why I say that? Because I would never do the same if I were in their shoes.

If the person I was dating got into a car crash, or opens up about issues, I'm always there to talk and help out. But when I have a problem, I can go fuck off and solve everything on my own. And I am doing just that. But I can't even be angry about it? Who are you to tell me how to feel... fuck off seriously

>watch tv, get drunk and cuddle with girl
>try to escalate, but she doesn't want to or sth
>invites me to do the same thing next week

What the fuck is wrong with her?

I actually rarely have men chatting me up, but even if I did have 100 guys chatting me up the fact that I'm selective is not a bad thing. I'm a solid 5/10 if that and I'm fine with it.

I have empathy for people, I just don't show it towards you because feeding your self pitying attitude is exactly what you want and the last thing you need.

No you shouldn't take it personally, taking it personally is the reason you feel so shit. You can't control other people but you can control your responses to the hurt that life brings.

If you're having emotional issues then expect that your relationships are going to be less likely to be successful and you're more likely to be hurt when they fail.

FYI your spin the bottle anecdote happened to me and several other people at school, move on from it.

These guys speak sense

I had bad acne too (as do 20% of young people), I wear glasses (as do 40% of young people). Now I'm 23 with clear skin and wear contact lenses; people treat me exactly the same as when I was an acne-riddled teenager

Plenty of popular kids had severe acne, they may not have had many girlfriends but they had plenty of friends and were in no way "rejected by society".

Every single person in the world is insecure about their appearance, most are emotionally intelligent enough to realise that it has little impact on their life beyond what they let it have. Your high school experience would have been largely the same had you had clear skin and 20/20 vision