Suffer car accident thanks to a drunk driver

>suffer car accident thanks to a drunk driver
>both legs broken
>stuck on a wheel chair for almost a whole year and a with a list of surgeries to go through
>shit on my diet because of it
>doctor's finally clear my to go back to the gym
>44 pounds (20kg) fatter

W-wish me luck on my journey to Veeky Forumsness again.

From today on I'm going all out, zero carbs, zero sugars and full protein. What's a good way to make sure I don't fuck this diet?

I know very well that these diets are easier said than done.

Start by murdering the person who got you involved in the accident

He broke his neck and is tetraplegic now. He also paid for all my medical needs.

He went head on into me on the highway by doing a shit turn and going into my incoming lane.

Pic related.

He is in his own hell now.

Glad to see that there was some justice done to him. Drunk drivers deserved to be put down, and I hope he has a long, painful life where he can stew in his suffering every day.

I wouldn't say try and avoid all sugars and carbs, just limit them to more 'natural' sources, such as veggies, fruits, whole grains. Keto is good for the short term, but you want to establish a long term diet, not something temporary that will make you feel like you're missing out.

I just want to quickly lose the first 20 lbs and then slowly take the other 24.

This is why I'm going for a more severe temporary diet.

I just want to fit into my old pants again, then I'll be ok.

Pls make a progress thread once in a while Im realy intrested if you gonna make it.

I will, I will take my first pic tomorrow morning.

Fuck that piece of shit.
Worthless cocksucker got what he deserved.

Anyway

Shame on you for getting so far, OP. You have no excuse.

Still, I wish you all the strength and power on your journey. You're going to make it and I believe in you. Don't let us down, motherfucker

Good luck!

>Shame on you for getting so fat*

I know. I let myself go when I knew I was stuck on the wheelchair, although I could have actually kept a good diet. Also, my family wouldn't stop giving me chocolate and stuff to make me feel better.

Anyway, it's better to fix things than to take your mistakes with you to the grave.

Thanks, user!

Keto is the way to go. Positive vibes being sent to you..
\o/ \o/

Don't do zero carbs, especially if you're doing both cardio and lifting, which you should be. It'll fuck your endurance and recovery and its very likely not good for your kidneys, which I imagine if you're still undergoing surgeries, or even just recovering, are under a bit of added stress already. Just go with like 40/40/20 split of macros between protein, carbs, and fat at like 1500-2000 calories per day.
Fitness isn't just about the size of your waist in the present. The weight will go with time, just lose it healthily so you don't fuck yourself up for the future.

That's a fucking stupid weight loss dite. How do you fucking retarded idiots think eating nothing but meat is a good idea?

You know what ever you eat changes your biology of your intestines. Eat noting but meat and enjoy your parasites and unhealthy bacteria.

You would better to do a all fruit diet. And that 44 pounds would be gone in a month.

>full protein
Look up rabbit starvation.

It's hard when you're healing to limit yourself too. You often want to eat, amd that's partly because you need to heal well.

Fuck man...i feel for you. Don't be too down on yourself about the weight. Best of luck on your journey, you're lucky to be alive.

iktfb
Was also hit by a drunk driver 4th of july weekend broke my leg thank god it was just one. I just started doing weight training to try and pick up where i was at but i regressed so much. On side note do you still experience pain? After a session of squats my knee hurts like hell usually goes away but i'm told by doctors usually that pain is going to be lifelong from the surgery they had to perform. My advice is to start off slowly bro, use the eliptical or stationary bike since it doesn't put that much strain on your joints. Calf Raises were something i was doing constantly too. Hows your flexibility? I lost alot of it :(.

Show us your xrays how bad was it?

>eat a ton of sugar, it will definitely help with weight loss!

You probably have almost no muscle at this point, so your better off bulking first then trying to lose the fat. Once you've gotten stronger and can lift a good amount, then you can cut.

Unfortunately in that time you're gonna look bigger then you want.

Second, and good luck user

Doesn't seem that bad given the circumstances.

A couple of months and you'll be back user. Dieting is far easier than recovering from a car accident and broken legs.

op answer this man

High GI foods before lifting and HIIT is great. It's also pretty useful to do a refeed before steady state cardio sometimes.