Is this a good diet to follow everyday to lose weight...

Is this a good diet to follow everyday to lose weight? Keep in mind I do NOT get bored of eating the same thing everyday. I prefer this type of consistency in my life. But I'm overweight and I need to change.

Breakfast:
Bowl of cereal (Frosted Flakes)

Lunch:
Salmon
Vegetables (frozen)

Dinner:
Chicken
Vegetables (frozen)
Rice or Beans

Drink: gallon of water at least everyday
Snacks: Nuts, Kiwi/other fruit

Supplements: Multivitamin gummi bears
Whey protein, 2 times a day

I already have a 4x a week routine selected.

Any changes I should consider?

I feel like even if you knew nothing about nutrition, the name Frosted Flakes gives away something about its value in your diet. Get my meaning?

So replace with Corn Flakes then would be optimal?

>less sugar
>less simple carbohydrates
>less meals
>less meat
>more fiber

These are the simple guidelines to better health and easier fat loss. Why even use whey, let alone milk, if you want to lose weight? Nuts are detrimental to losing weight. No need for cereal. Oats will keep you fuller, longer. Drop to two meals a day and drop snacks. This is to promote insulin patterns conducive to weight loss and overall satiety

>Why even use whey, let alone milk, if you want to lose weight?
Because I want to be fit, which the routine I'm using is helping me get there. I'm using whey protein to give me the protein I lack from this diet.

Looks pretty solid, I'd like to know your portions on each item to make sure you actually need the whey supplement, and I'd also replace the cereal with steel cut or rolled oats, since presumably your frozen veggies will complete the protein in them, and as a better source of micros there's then literally no reason not to make the switch.
More than a gallon of water a day might be excessive if you're not taking creatine supps as well, but thats a bit less clear-cut.
Multivitamins are also a bit of a meme, I think you should be good to go on micros with that diet, but if you don't mind the price I don't think they're bad for you.
I'd also say be careful with using fruit and especially nuts as a snack; both have high caloric density, nuts especially. Incorporating fruit post-workout has worked the best for me as far as fruit in the diet goes, since research has indicated raising insulin levels with high GI food (like fruit) is actually a good thing for muscle growth.

try oats

Thank you so much user. Everything you'd said makes sense and more/less aligns with what I've been reading lately (including that multivitamins are a meme). As far as oats like you and
say, I'm serious when I say I want to make this transition in diet. As such I can't stand eating oats, the taste, and if I'm going to commit to this I can't force myself to do it. Veggies are all fine and everything else I can eat, but not oats and hence why I'm using corn flakes as the replacement.

I'll be heading to the super market in a bit too.

Replace cereal wirh oatmeal and add shit into it (yogurt, banana, cinnamon, etc.)
Or at least eat a better cereal, Frosted Flakes is garbo. I guess Raisin Bran or something, I don't know many cereals.

Also salmon is pretty expensive, if you have the money to eat it consistently that you should be fine, if not try to find a substitute fish (tuna, sardines, tilapia, etc).

Everything else looks fine for the most part.

>Also salmon is pretty expensive
2 pounds of salmon is like $10 at Walmart though.

Oh i dont shop at walmart i usually get my fishes from a local market. If that's the case then you are fine.

>Oh i dont shop at walmart i usually get my fishes from a local market
One day I'll make it to your level my friend. But I gotta start some where.

should I replace all butter with olive oil? if so why?

I don't like butter so I was planning to use olive oil anyway.

Just get those 1 calorie sprays

olive oil for salad dressing (1 tea spoon olive oil + 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar and a pinch of salt is all you need on a salad); a smidgen of coconut oil for frying eggs

>Breakfast:
>Bowl of cereal (Frosted Flakes)
diabetes in a bowl, at least pick a cereal that isn't nutritionally equivalent to candy. an omelette would be a much better choice

>Lunch:
>Salmon
>Vegetables (frozen)
fine

>Dinner:
>Chicken
>Vegetables (frozen)
>Rice or Beans
if you're trying to lose weight, why are rice/beans here

>Drink: gallon of water at least everyday
>Snacks: Nuts, Kiwi/other fruit
kiwis are awesome, eat many, 70cal a piece though

>Supplements: Multivitamin gummi bears
most supplements are garbage oxide forms of minerals, and ridiculously excessive or imbalanced quantities of vitamins. you dont need 8000%rda of vitamin b6 or e or whatnot. I've never seen a decent all-in-one multivitamin. supplementing involves some research to figure out what you're actually deficient in (usually calcium, magnesium, potassium, maybe zinc, vitamins E, A, B6) and then the amounts the body can use before it just accumulates, then a form that doesn't get uselessly pissed out or start collecting in the body where you dont want it

>Whey protein, 2 times a day
if you're aiming for 1g/lb you're falling for supplement industry propaganda. 1g/kg is plenty, so keep that in mind

>1g/kg is plenty

plenty for sedentary people
le dropped

I eat more or less the same thing everyday as well, helps with organising.

Breakfast
>two fried eggs
>a slice of smoked salmon
>cottage cheese

Snack
>greek yogurt

Lunch
>lettuce & tomatoes salad
>a carrot
>two slices of multigrain bread
>tuna can or chicken breast

Snack
>11 grapes
>11 almonds

Dinner
>steamed broccoli, chinese cabage, carrots
>1-2 small potatoes, roasted
>some meat or salmon

>1g/kg is plenty, so keep that in mind

But I'm going to start my (pic related) routine tomorrow (after going to the gym with no routine for months and being a dumb-dumb about it). I'm active at the gym, I was just directionless all this time.

The rest of your post is solid though m8.

Good stuff. I'll incorporate some of your stuff for some days.

>Any changes I should consider?
Replace the cerealbreakfast with a good old sandwhich made with whole bread, turkey breast, white cheese, shredded carrots, lettuce, tomatoe slices and mustard. Not only will this be healthier then those shitty cornflakes with a shitload of simple sugars, it will also give you more proteins, vitamins and fibers, not to mention the complex carbs instead of simple sugars.

Couple this with a glass of milk or orange juice.

At lunch you could vary the type of fish you will be eating, try eating seasonal fishes since those are fresher and cheaper.

At dinner you can either eat chicken, beef or pork, it is good to vary the proteins a bit.

Other than that I would eat some salad right after lunch and dinner, im talking about green leaves that will give you a lot of fibers and no carbs.

And If you are hungry at any other time of the day you should simply boil an egg and eat it, it will be very filling and is basically pure protein.

Don't give advice you fucking troglodyte momscientist

>he thinks frosted flakes are healthy
>he thinks rice/beans are weight loss foods
>he thinks kiwis are unhealthy
>he thinks magnesium oxide isnt bioavailable at like 4%
>he thinks the body can process 5000% rda vitamin E or whatever

i suppose you could argue the protein part, since that isnt well understood. since this is Veeky Forums that's probably the only line you read anyways

I like this advice a lot. Thank you user

>Bowl of cereal (Frosted Flakes)
good fucking lord

There is a lot worse things people have for breakfast, you know that right?

no problem m8

put fucking syrup or brown sugar in your oats you fucking mongoloid