I hope my wife doesn't find out

/biz help me out

This August I entered the crypto market with 1000$ (Yea I know I'm poor). On recommendation from /biz I got NEOs at 0.03 BTC only to lose 15% of it's value in two weeks. I panicked because all the FUD and sold it. It soon rocketed up without me. Then I saw on reddit (Yea I know) some "amazing" coin called TenX Pay Token. Got all in on 0.0011 BTC and in few days it was falling. I decided not to repeat the same mistake like I did with NEO and kept it. few weeks later I heard rumors that their founder has already worked on some shady project and I got out. That ate half of my wallet. I was panicking and had to do something about my wallet. Then I stumbled on some fancy magazine claiming that OmiseGO crypto could hit over 700 USD and I got in. I was holding OMG since then and I am on 170$ now.

I thought my wallet is beyond repair, but then I found this:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-09/economist-get-ready-world-currency-2018

It is text from 1988 Economist predicting new Phoenix crypto that will be a World Currency by 2018.

Then I stumbled on:
phoenixcoin.org/

It is only 73 sats now but could be BIG next year. Please /biz help my wallet recover from ashes next year by small Phoenixcoin donation here:
PqaqANhzajempe86SiguEtsR9LS8pgmacY

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K6Y3njR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sent

I read PC could be huge in 2028

>Nostradamus investing
Damn nice m80y

OP you are not cut out for this.

Put it all on mooncoin and make a few memes. You'll double it, quadruple even in no time.

Thank you but I don't see anything on wallet. It is wallet from exchange. Did I fuck up again?

Please just stop.

Please.

OP, please.

>Not HODLing
Yeah, you're not cut out for trading.

Maybe it needs a little time to arrive?

Op you fucking balloon hands having moron.
Buy LINK, buy Tenx PAY, buy BTC, throw a few to dgbs and like 20 bucks into moon coin (gamble the dev has brain AIDs) and another 20 into XP.
Moon, Xp and dgb shouldn't be more than 100 dollars combined, Link should be the bulk of your purchase and you want at least 1k Tenx tokens. But this shit, throw them in a wallet that's secure which means password generator 12 characters long and only write that fucker down on paper and FORGET YOU BOUGHT THEM TILL THEY'RE ON THE FUCKING NEWS.
Once that's settled buy other shitcoins, Doge, metal, ether classic and for some kekels snatch some rdd because honestly at this point they're all gambles go big or chop your fucking balloon hands off you gotta iron that shit up. Any coins you think have a solid backing/dev team but as well. This means look into golem. Look into lumens. Look into xrp. Then subscribe to people who announce their plays accurately on Twitter.
Hodl is a meme for a reason, we always win.
Also you're a faggot.

discord.gg/K6Y3njR

that's totally fine OP

you gained experience. you can make better decision now

I still have have 24 OMG. Should I hold them or buy something else?

Still no Phoenixcoins on my wallet. I did fuck up again, didn't I?

Join discord.gg/vUcF2Pu
Abuse their invite system (takes literally 5 minutes to get gold), buy coin, dump on fags 30 seconds later and make easy gains
But youre still going to be cucked, there is no help for that

Just fucking end it op.

KYS.

>entering at ATH of crypto market
Wtf how can somekne be this much of a dumb baggie???

How the fuck could I know it will be ATH. I bought because people were recommending it. I was stupid to listen.

>I have zero experience with markets and I decided to speculate
>speculate on currencies no less
>speculating on cryptocurrencies even better
>actually, speculating on cryptocurrencies relying solely on the advice of web magazines
Yeah this better be bait

Bait.

>http

Piss off, poojeet

/biz said it was easy money. Now 80% of my $ is lost and I don't have any Phoenixcoins
WHYYY /biz?

Speculation is a zero sum game. 50% win and 50% lose. And even those who win tend to win by tiny margins. And you are always competing against professionals. It's far from easy money

Nobody forced you to sell at a loss. Remember, you haven't lost anything until you've sold :^)

>Speculation is a zero sum game.
God fucking damnit I am so sick of people saying this. You'd have to be so undisciplined to lose money in crypto over the past few years. Just look at the increase in marketcap over the past 3 years. Just fucking hold.

>>entering at ATH of crypto market
>Wtf how can somekne be this much of a dumb baggie???
I bought bitcoin at several all time highs. Where is the problem?