How busy is fit?

spent like an hour trying to figure out how to schedule my summer. here are the results lol. no idea how i'm gonna fit homework, cooking, and cleaning in.

so how busy is fit? :P

Wish I was this busy bro.

What app is this

Calendar app on mac.

>using a mac
>being a physio major
>being a vegan
>being a trap
>using a trip
>using :p
Is this woman(man) the best troll on all of the internet?

I'm a useless NEET, I took up a bunch of loans and was supposed to kill myself when I ran out. Now I'm 28, live at my parents house, all my welfare money goes to loans. I browse Veeky Forums and pretend I look for a job. My parents hate me.

mon-friday
wake 430a--snooze til 5a
6:30-330
415 finally home
430-630 gym
630-anything else that comes up
930 actual sleep

saturday if not working
8am gym til 10
10 all my chores (grocery, laundry, cleaning) and any paperwork I didnt do during the week
1pm- 40+ miles on the bike
3-4pm finally relax

sunday
gym early, ride my bike, basically a day of relaxation

oh and I usually miss 2-3 workouts during the week either from being tired or working late

Same here user, except the trying to kill myself part.

This is my general schedule. My days off of work vary on plans/energy

also
>If we all had names, Veeky Forums would be a better place.

Ew night shift. I remember those days :(

Never again :O

So you do all your chores in one day? There's an idea. Do you cook every day, or do like meal prepping once a week?

nah I cook everyday, its just all those items like lawn mowing and fixing things around the house, laundry, groceries for the week ect on saturday. I feel like I need an hour or so a day of just nothingness to stay sane.

are the lectures online? online classes aren't healthy, opbro. it's good to go to class, meet people, let the professor see your face, etc.
>tfw i got a's and b's in a couple classes i deserved c's in just because i came to every lecture.
professors care if they think you care.

are you even real? seriously i thought u were just a troll

\>making a schedule over a month in advance
lmaoing at your life tbhfam

No these are in person. And yes about the profs caring if you care :)

I was raised by a college professor lol

Weekday:
5:00 Waking Up
Commuting takes at least 1:30 in a crouded train
9:00 Work
18/20 Work ends
Commuting takes at least 1:30 in a crouded train
I also have a gf and I meet her in the evening every other day.
The only gym opened 24/7 near my workplace just closed before I started working and no gym near my place.

Recently I can only train on the weekend if I'm not busy meeting friends/gf/ecc...

The contract for the house will expire in 2 months, but until that day I'm stucked this far from my workplace.
Save me please.

ouch that sucks :(

life is hard sometimes. hang in there fit poster! it gets better lol

ooh ok. and they let you be a bio major?

jk

>chemistrymasterrace

I'm dietetics, and the first couple years seem mostly like chem. Gotta take through organic chem 2.