User do you think having big muscles will make up for the fact that you have no personality,job, or an actual hobby?

>user do you think having big muscles will make up for the fact that you have no personality,job, or an actual hobby?

*BRRRAAPAPFPFJFHFBFBFTTT*

Hehehe sorry, just had a protein shake.

yes

so far it's worked

i have a good personality. been pretty unsocial lately though. i do have hobbies. and yes one of them is lifting, it is a hobby breh. nice meme.

as for job, yeh im a neet. considering becoming a nurse though. idk i want to do something that helps people (yes im a girl)

W A S H I N G T O N D C

pls b in DC. I can assist you with the basics of administering injections.

>tfw have all those but still awkward around new people.

Well big muscles would make me feel better about myself, that's why I want to have them. I actually do have a personality and plenty of hobbies, no job though, can you get me a job where you work?

how is working out not a hobby?

>Implying I'd want to hang out with a girl that doesn't like video games and anime

>Implying autism and weeboism isn't perosnality traits

Mfw your baby cousin actually fucked this woman and told you she was a cleat chasers who didn't give him the time of day until he told her what team he played for

American Women 2017

>haha...i dont know...hah

Why to you think having a vagina makes up for being utterly useless and stupid?

Maybe I don't have a good personality, but once I get comfortable with people everyone likes me. I'll have a nice job, I'm on med school. I have hobbies, I can talk to people about fitness, art, music, fashion, movies, history, astronomy, science and people always ask me about medicine related topics.

>job
fuck you. superior man shouldn't have to work

Tbf it actually does

I have a job as a small time trader but that it.

Where's the user who used to make a collage of all these threads?

First off, OP, Chanel is just fucking perfect. I mean, the only reason I watched Scream Queens was because of how perfect she was.

Second, being a weeb is a hobby. Learning Japanese (or pretending to) and being into animus is just another topic women don't give a shit about.

>implying a girl would ask something phrased so autisticly

I don't have personality or a hobby but I've sure as fuck got a fucking profession fuck

This
Idc if she plays vidya but i have yet to see a girl that is a cunt that watches anime. Not gonna lie, some of them were crazy (excessive cosplay, binge watching etc) but never a cunt.

Inb4 weebs

>300 confirmed kills copy pasta.

Sause?

manual foreskin restoration is a REAL hoby!

no, that's why I have a pretty face and am over 6'2"

Oh man only 6'2
Feeling sorry for you man

>over 6'2"
>only 6'2

stupid bitch. what a waste

Nurse here. Dude. Army enlisted LPN.

Its often stressful and you will be frequently overwhelmed by the sheer number of things that have to get done at a time. Its half multitasking and half good judgment. By the end of shift you usually feel exhausted in every sense of the term, and worry about all the little things that didn't get done.

The death and blood and shit is icing on the cake.

haha that duck looks funny

>good personality
>loads of hobbies
>just quit my job to go back to school
>still fit af

m8