Monaco Card Program Receives Green Light

Get it now, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@monaco_card/project-update-monaco-mco-token-functionalities-to-be-maintained-no-upgrade-to-support-an-asset-fd558638238f
medium.com/@monaco_card/project-update-monaco-mco-token-functionalities-to-be-maintained-no-upgrade-to-support-an-asset-fd558638238f.
reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/new/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy shit this will double

Could it go for ATH? Or will this fizzle out in 5 minutes?

VISA IN ! ATH easy

What was their ATH? 20?

will go down soon, just PnD, news are already out so what

What do you mean? The news is JUST out minutes ago and it's quite important goal/milestone.

yeah visa was priced in since month this will drop below 5$

shit glad i woke up just in time

this is huge for monaco, it will surpass tenx in marketcap

Unless you already owned it you're not making money here

Shit was not priced in. CEO was wishy washy for weeks, so weak hands were forced out

Now I see people commenting this applies only to Singapore?

Who gives a fuck if only one country has this option?

WTF?

>100 BTC sell walls unloading their bags

Yeah not a good time to buy this one.

You'd have to be one stupid dumbass to buy this now.

Card issuer is from Singapore. Can be acquired and used anywhere regulations allow it.

DO NOT BUY, THEY HAVE GUTTED THE ASSET CONTRACT FUNCTIONALITY WHICH WAS THE ONLY THING WHICH GAVE MCO ANY VALUE medium.com/@monaco_card/project-update-monaco-mco-token-functionalities-to-be-maintained-no-upgrade-to-support-an-asset-fd558638238f

useless

and how is this better than shift or xapo or cryptopay or tenx or wirex or any of these other cards that exist today and people are using?

who gives a fuck about yet another one that isn't even different?

"asset contract functionality"

they just love making shit up to try and sound smart

I want to spend my crypto wherever the fuck I want, and if I can spend it anywhere VISA is accepted, you fucking bet I will!!

The phamp seems to be over. Was this a dud?

Some Monaclet on plebbit is says that actual dev team news is still yet to come and this is not the real deal?

the only thing they announced is the visa prepaid card which is not even that good of a news.
We were expecting a debit card at the least, furthermore they will no longer be implementng a smart contract proof is in this update medium.com/@monaco_card/project-update-monaco-mco-token-functionalities-to-be-maintained-no-upgrade-to-support-an-asset-fd558638238f.

doesnt tenx also only have prepaid card?

The difference is that tenx still is committed to an asset contract. MCO now will NEVER develop an asset contract which is why it is dumping so hard right now.

reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/new/

PRETTY ANGRY CULT MEMBERS GETTING JUSTED

Lesson #1 of Crypto - don't get married to a coin.

Still, seems these MCO guys really are hucksters.

I just want to clarify - I asked about the asset contract 3 times in the slack, and not only did I not get a response - I got banned. im glad i sold this at 185k. After having spent weeks and almost 100k investing in this. i am disgusted by the way that mco is handling this situations, good luck to all the anons which invested in this. Going out to bring my immouto to have some omakase after this frustrating experience with mco

"Removal of asset contract is a positive development from the point of view of token holders. Thanks to this decision, we will be able to list on several large exchanges, which would otherwise not be possible. Also, our existing exchanges will not face challenges from their respective regulators in the future in relation to MCO token. We are acting pre-emptively here and in the spirit of doing things the right way. Last, from purely mathematical standpoint, asset contract would be so far behind the growth curve in value of MCO (driven by Platinum cards adoption), that it's impact on the token price would be ZERO anyway. There's absolutely no point to implement it."

Back in August people were talking about MCO guys being faggots. So it's true?

brilliant FUD guys, keep it up. almost ready to buy the dip

Guess I'm bag holding again...

>buy the dip

You guys dont seem to get it, the point of MCO WAS THE ASSET CONTRACT ITSELF. An asset contract is the fundamental value of the coins. Putting it simply
People spend money , part of that money ( a small % ) is put into an asset contract, which then mco tokens can be burnt to claim that asset contract. which is what gives mco value.
So in a sense its a form of dividend. Token holders choose to either burn the tokens for part of the asset contract or trade on the exchange (the longer you keep the tokens the more valuable it becomes). But now that they've removed it, there is no point in holding mco because there is now no value in the tokens. IT IS ESSENTIALLY WORTHLESS - apart from being able to be used to order a card

Icn 2.0

bought the dip @$9,70. pretty happy with myself

BOUGHT THE DIP THIS IS GOING TO THE MOON!!!

o the fudders who just sold before the ann, let me explain the use case of program manger : COMPETITIVE PRICING - Simple. If you read MCO FAQ ,you will understand that they are able to provide COMPETITIVE pricing because of them being a program manager.

Btw, Prepaid card = Debit card, you fucking stupid morons. Your Debit card is a prepaid card because you have to fill your bank account with money. You call something a credit card if you dont need to have money in the account. Its a VISA terminology. Kris had been calling MCO card a prepaid card even before.

So we have VISA program manager to give better pricing than competitors, removed asset contracts because it might become a liability in the future and its a fucking debit card. I dont freaking understand why people are fudding except that they want to reduce price. Stop fudding , buy now and enjoy the ride to the moon.

weak hands are out, this will 2x in the next 2 hours

Sell wall got wrecked. Get in while you still can.