Heyo cunts

heyo cunts

haven't visited in a few months since this board was flooded with NEETs with $200 portfolios. If you're one of them, ignore this thread. I'm asking for advice from those who are familiar with investments and have an IQ > 50.

>$30,000 in cryptocurrency (95% ETH and 5% OMG)
>$10,000 in stock (AMZN, AMD and a couple others)

Haven't touched anything in my portfolios for months now, but I'm interested in turning my holdings into a lot more.

Crypto seems to be all but dead now what with all the normies that have jumped on board. We probably won't ever see the bull run of April-May ever again in this market.

So my question is, what next? What's the next market we can throw money into like retards and somehow make 5000% gains?

I want to make my first $100k by the end of this year. And first $1 million by the end of 2018.

Think it's realistic?

>Been in crypto for more than a year still hasn't hit 100k

You're doing something wrong buddy

95% on ETH and 5% omg
Crypto is dead
Lol you fucking retard. Go fuck yourself.

This is why I don't come here anymore. People on this board used to be nice and respectful and give each other advice. Now it's nothing but

>"hurr durr buy this scamcoin it's really good!@!!!!"
>"retard don't buy ETH hahahahaa loser lol"
>"wow you haven't made $1 billion yet? Retard!!!!"

I've heard it all before, so as I said, please move along if you have nothing constructive to say.

Crypto is not dead but altcoins are. The best option you have is hold BTC and maybe short some alts as they continue to bleed out. If you do it right you will maybe reach 100k by the end of the year.

Haven't followed the market in ages so I have no idea, but is ETH still a decent long term hold? It's clear bitcoin has only performed well because normies are piling in, but ETH always looked like superior tech.

You're not familiar with imageboard culture at all, are you?

You were disrespectful to people you dont even know in your first post and you complain others pass on the same mentality.
Introspection isnt your strong suit is it.

Maybe if you didn't ask your question like a condescending douchebag you'd get legitimate answers, and honestly if you haven't hit 100k in crypto when you've been in here more than a year you are doing something incorrect idiot.

>holding mETH
he thinks he figured it out all
top lel

>$10,000 in stock (AMZN, AMD and a couple others)

Get NVDA

ICOs. Do your research. Raiden tokensale sale for ETH network ongoing. Register for KYC if you want to spend more than 2.5 ETH. Big gains to come. GL user. Not a LARPing meet, hodling ~$50k on about a ~$3k investment (not claiming to be a whale or Uber pro daytrader or anything either)

I hit 30k 3 months ago with an initial investment of $283 back in January.

7 months to go from $283 to $30,000 is pretty good in my opinion (over 10000% gain), but if that isn't good enough for you then fine. I stopped watching the market back in August because it's a complete waste of life. Besides, hardly anything seems to have moved since then other than bitcoin.

Anyway, enjoy your $100 gain you little genius.

Wish I did when I bought AMD. I bought AMD when it was $15 and now it's almost $10. In the same time, NVDA seems to have doubled.

I'll sell it when the market opens. I was thinking about NFLX. Thoughts?

says the guy starting the post with heyo cunts

Get out of crypto whilst you still ahead.

>Talks about wanting to hit 100k by EOY, complains about watching the market is a waste of life.
Pick one you idiot. Don't talk like you know about the market if you haven't paid attention to it for two months.
>Besides, hardly anything seems to have moved since other than bitcoin.
WTC/ARK/ETP/MONA/Etc

Thanks user. Hadn't heard about the Raiden tokensale. Been waiting for that for a long time, will definitely get in on it. Looks like big things still to come for ETH in that case.

Also good advice. Seeing all the celebrities that have started shilling for crypto, it's clear there's a big bubble. It's just that the bubble has burst countless time already and recovered very quickly each time.

You should go use your earning and go get educated on how to communicate with people, cause you obviously don't know how to interact with others.

youre an idiot OP fucking kys

>Haven't visited in a few months
>Has never been to Veeky Forums before
>Zero work ethic
>Asks retard-grade "hurr durr 40k into 1 million iz can do how?"
>Ass-gaped after 2 replies
>Probably a NEET
>Portfolio is closer to 40 dollars.

Go back to reddt you fucking normfag.

China coins are pretty good bet though that's hardly a secret. Arab coins are very promising at the moment - DBIX is my sole good performer from last few weeks and RKC is also hugely undervalued.

Otherwise I think anything to do with decentralized exchanges (BTS for example) will be excellent longterm holds as regulations inevitably start kicking in and centralized exchanges come under huge pressure/start getting shut down.

Id buy a lot of LMC