Are farmer's tans aesthetic?

Are farmer's tans aesthetic?

no

no

Are you a farmer?

How do tanning stores help correct farmer's tan?

They sell tank tops.

>2017
>Being fair-skinned
Lel

No, but I got it building a new deck.

Does that count as anything?

>Is having one part of your skin more prematurely aged than the other attractive?

No.

it's better than no tan desu and i wouldn't mind it too much. but like you should definitely do something to fix it lol.

Tanning bed + carefully applied sunscreen? Just guessing

>farmer's tans
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

here is called: moreno (tan) paleta (somehow despective name for construction worker)"

There are people on Veeky Forums that don't tan?

I spend about 45 minutes a week in a bed plus the tan I get from cycling.

ew gross.

please never use tanning beds, everyone in this thread. tans are sexy because it means you spend time outside doing outside things. if i found out a guy used a tanning salon it would make him a couple points less attractive on the 10 point scale :/

God that looks like my arm, it's awful. My left arm gets it the worse because it's on the drivers side getting burnt in traffic.

>implying he cares what a trap thinks

surprised coming from a real faggot like yourself. tan lines are not sexy and should be evened out. my gym has beds and i see lots of guys sneak in and out of them.

Are you me?

>be hispanic
>naturally lighter toned skin but tan easily
>during summer I'm very tanned, people ignore me in public, treat me like a pest, rarely kind cashiers
>during winter, my skin reverts back to natural state
>people are friendlier, girls flirt with me, no one ignores me
Ughhh

Wow jist like how muscles are only for people who go outside and do physical labor. Knock off points if you find out your man actually goes to a gym

yes
anyone who says otherwise is retarted
im not even a real girl by the way

9/10, I foresee you getting many (You)'s

>he doesn't tell people he's Veeky Forums from his job and playing sports with his buds

you're doing it wrong.

Stop posting

they mean you are a beta cuck who does not walk around shirtless

white hispanic here. my forearms and face get baked in the CA sun but my sandals and chest are tons lighter than the other parts

This is silly lol. Tanning beds are actually bad for you. Worse than a natural tan. It's stupid and lazy.

And sunbathing is lazy to begin with. You literally just lie in the sun enjoying life in all its natural glory :)

Pic related xD

tfw i plank naked to tan better

izzat berber? das burber innit mane?

tanlets
>when will they learn

Stop