How to better your reflexes?

how to better your reflexes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xZARvR7Hd8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For boxing?

Just repeat repeat repeat

There is no other way

Or make you little sister grab a broom with a punching glove in top of it and try to dodge it

you can also use a foam stick and let your little sister hit you while you try dodging with technique

Will a big sister work as well or does it have to be a little sister? Or dare I even ask if OP could actually find another boxer to spar with that isn't even a sister at all?

100% underrated reply

with total reaction time you have the time it takes for your sensory system to tell your brain that something happened and the time it takes for you to make a decision on how to respond. you can't increase the speed of nerve transmission but you can reduce your decision-making speed by reducing the number of choices you can make through good practice

Go to the arcade and use that button bashy wall thing

Are you retarded?
Do you know what hat underrated means?
You replied immediately after that comment so no one had any time to appreciate yet you moron.

go to your local driving range and run back and forth across the fairway

go Hi Tec

youtube.com/watch?v=6xZARvR7Hd8

Doesn't matter how hard you work, you will never be like OP's pic.

Talent is something you are born with.

>Talent is something you are born with.

x D

Underrated

If theres a local foam fighting group you could beat up dyels on the weekends. This type of hobby improved my abbility to read people and react.

Learn to read body movements

underrated

Imagine all the stims ali used to drive his body into parkinsons though

Adderall

Yes, you can increase the speed of nerve transmission. It's part of muscle memory, there is atissue around the nerves that isolates them. As it gets thicker with training the signal can be transmitted faster because there is less loss of "electricity" on the way.

>who /thicknerves/ here?

Spotted the reactionlet. If 5 minutes isn't long enough for you to react to a post, you shouldn't be giving any advice in this thread.

here comes the mom science. How do you understand more about your car than your own body

It's embarrassing

Get me in the screen cap lads

Practice makes perfect

I wish I had a sister to do stupid stuff with.

it HAS to be little sister. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wew lass

Nice cope you only child sisterlet

>tfw no little sister

you will NEVER be strong, protector big brotherchan. Why even try?

go to your favourite bar at huntington beach and start picking fights

Are you fucking retarded, the comment had no replies prior appreciating it.

>>>/reddit/