BREATHING WHILE RUNNING/JOGGING

When you jog, do you inhale from the nose and exhale from the mouth? I've always heard that's what you should do. Now I'm reading you should inhale and exhale from the mouth or both the nose and mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgwxn9mRpAY
adamcap.com/2013/11/29/nose-knows-case-nasal-breathing-high-intensity-exercise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As long as you are not taking shallow breaths, so as long as you use your diaphragm to breathe it shouldn't matter how you're in-/exhaling. Just always be aware of your breath and take nice, deep breaths.

You should do it with your mouth. That through the nose business doesn't cut it when you're running hard.

Klishina is a long jumper btw, not a sprinter.

Thanks, I always breath through the diaphragm.

Thanks. I will try through the mouth once the run/jog starts getting tiring. Maybe it will help.

I would let her long jump on my dick if you catch my drift.

I breath in for 3-4 second and out for the same. I catch myself breathing harder sometimes and remember to relax my breathing.

Fellas, let me tell you something. I've been doing NOBreathe for the last 3 weeks and I've made some serious fucking gains.

Don't you ever get tempted to breathe during workouts or do you just edge?

i just fucking breath while jogging, on the recover walk, i use this meathod

>NOBreathe
>just edge

What do you guys think of singing a cadence like in the military while jogging/running? It's supposed to help with breathing. You don't have to be loud though.

I keep my mouth shut while I jog

youtube.com/watch?v=wgwxn9mRpAY

I feel the most important thing is to breathe rhythmically with your cadence. Breathe in two rpm and breathe out two rpm. Doing this supplies your muscles with a consistent amount of oxygen.

>all these "breathe woth your mouth " fags

enjoy your retruded maxilla and lack of facial muscle tone

just breath effortlessly, however way your body wants to

listen to your body not to memes

na mean?

I'd faint if I did this for longer than a minute

this isnt true entirely. some people are built to breathe through their mouth.

Is this guy legit? Does anyone elsewatch his videos?
He made me fall for the intermittent fasting and keto meme.

Physiology behind it is legit and well known but the effects are probably marginal ie. you won't become elite endurance athlete just because you breathe through the nose. Seems a good way to keep the sustainable pace during running/cycling/any cardio because you can't reach your maximum intensity that easily (or at all).
Also, an interesting article about this: adamcap.com/2013/11/29/nose-knows-case-nasal-breathing-high-intensity-exercise/

Holy shit dude I kekked so fucking hard at this

10/10

t. mouthbreather

either or is fine, its worse if you are constraining what's natural to you.

usually i do the nose inhale mouth exhale during early phases of a run since I find it paces me very well. afterwards when running either faster or running for a while i stop consciously doing it.

No shit, people with a short upper lip like pedro

It cures bad breath that's about it. Just buy some painters tape better yet mouth tape and do it for 3 months while you sleep and see for yourself..

>afterwards when running either faster or running for a while i stop consciously doing it.

How long/fast of a run we talking where your subconscious takes over? I seem to be pretty couscious about breathing from the belly, but still tight at the abs, in the nose, out the mouth. But I don't jog for more than a mile usually. It's usually at the end of a weight training workout.

Four steps to breathe in
Four steps to breathe out

Nose breathing is encouraged just to stop people from gulping air

I breathe in through nose, exale through mouth. I like to exale when my left foot is hitting the ground due to my spleen. Always run innawoods due to fresh air and ground that gives in a little.

Nordics really do look like a different species sometimes. This woman looks like an angel.. There is suposibly a top tier face of aliens called "tall whites" a very benevolent and smart old species.. Could nordics be some sort of hybrid?
Only thing that keeps from me accepting that is how absolutely dumb they are. Look at Sweden, importing Africans and Muslims.

Will be a shame when humans like this a breed out of existence do their own dumb ass choices..

fuck me i'm literally about to order some tape on amazon, what is wrong with my life

In order for it to truly be effective, you have to do it while yelling at the top of your lungs

Back in bootcamp the instructor told us to breathe with our steps.

Left (breathe in)
Right (breathe in)
Left (breathe out)
Right (breathe out)

It works perfectly, makes it easier to breathe and makes breathing a "flow" instead of something you actively think about.

I want to train for a marathon. What shoes should I get to not fuckup my legs.

>Nordics
That's a slav, you illiterate idiot. Nords look like shit. And Russian women are the most beautiful out of all slavs and in the whole world, easily.

>I just felt like running
When you do 50km running a day you need massive amount of calories. Who fed him?

If you're sprinting like said, just run don't focus on breathing

Long distance/jog I like to do through nose and out mouth, I always get goose bumps and speed up focusing on breathing this way usually I end up in a strange trance or runner high whatever but once I go back to huffing and puffing through my mouth its gone.

Back in high school though when I'm running like a 400 or 800 I just run fucking run like just run as fast as you can

Was about to post it.

>do you inhale from the nose and exhale from the mouth?
Fuck no, are you retarded?
You need to pump as much oxygen as you can to your body, why the hell would you breath from the nose.

>Russian women are the most beautiful out of all slavs and in the whole world
>in the whole world
K

Do you disagree? Why do you even (you) me, faggot? Expand your "thought", dumbass.

Breath through nose when training, in competition breath through mouth. If you dont compete in any even that needs cardio, dont breath through mouth anyways. Breathing through your nose helps with endurance, and is better than looking like a tired mouthbreather. Singing in cadence or talking while running is fine just no shallow breaths while speaking