Why? At 5'4, I never felt it was a problem since I was girl height...

Why? At 5'4, I never felt it was a problem since I was girl height, but at clubs no girl is shorter than me other than legal midgets. And ALL girls say they want a man taller than they are MINIMUM, what's even the point? Marry a legal midget who are like 1% of the population, or a whale, who probably dream of a 6'2 dude?

I don't lift weights to feel good about myself, why would your self esteem reflect how your body looks like, that's weak af. It is, and always will be, for girls/power in the work place. It feels like I'm going insane, like the Twlight Zone, I don't even know why I keep going to the gym, probably just because society tells me to.

alright dude, im gunna just try to help without trolling..
1) work on your appearance, not just physical.
2) bring to the table a mind: smarts helps at this height. My dad is your height and Im taller. He got my mom so theres hope for you. hes also fucking smart.
3) bee urself.

dude I really dont know. I'm 6 foot, and pretty good looking and somewhat smart (accountant). I know im lucky, but Idk hieght isnt everything

This is some pathetic shit. I'm 5'4 in New York and I've never had an issue with women. Am I slaying 5'11 goddesses? No. Have I mostly had success with woman 5'6 and under? Yes. Stop being pathetic and concerned with your height and work on your shit personality.

>6'1
>even girls are now this tall
This is just bullshit

thx for a real reply. I dunno, people say shorties have 2 try harder to get the same results; might just get an arranged marriage instead, doesn't make sense to have (3/2)me+(.5)woman vs 1me+1woman

>thx
>arranged marriage
>doesn't make sense to have (3/2)me+(.5)woman vs 1me+1woman

dude. I took the bait. but there are so many people here that equivalate success with hieght

tfw ur life is so effed up ppl think ur trolling on Veeky Forums when you talk about it. fml

Wrong, I rowed through university, fucked 4 girls taller than me, one 6'5 amazon
Generally does suck being 6'1 and into taller girls tho

how much does your dad make, new caanan user?

Plenty of hotties under 5'4 homey, just don't be a sadcunt yeah?

Like 20k or smth? UK here.

I'm from the valleys, initially got into rowing because it seemed fun, then it turned out all the rahs are looking for a bit of rough, legit slayed.

Being 6'1" means you're taller than 90% of women at minimum, one of my female friends is 6'4" and she doesn't care if the guy is a bit shorter than her, the average guy is like 178cm so someone who is 182cm isn't gonna bother her, If you're confident you should be able to approach girls a bit taller than you with ease, being confident is the key.

I am also 6'1 for a reference.

hmm.. thats cool man. some of my family were rowers, all went to an ivy league schools for rowing. fucking jelly. and theyre all jacked as fuck

i played lacrosse in college though, so not too jelly, i slayed good enough. just wasnt olympic

Nah nah nah, I just meant that whilst there are women taller than 6'1 out there, they're not very common.
I don't sperg out allroaching them user, dw

It's all back and legs, so it transfers really nicely into lifting too.
Rowing is the GOAT uni sport, most people disagree just couldn't hack the mornings or the ergs (or prefer other sports, which is fair)

Your dad is a cuck

Hello fellow Valley bro.
I hate it here.

Retain the accent.
Move to Kent.
Drown in women.

>GOAT
maybe in the UK but honestly my dude, I think theres a couple better in US.
Hes a bit of a fucking pussy, yes

They have sports in the US that don't exist in the UK?

>all these manlets with inferior genes crying self pity and suicide

>Natural selection

Manlets are the reason the human race isn't average height of 6ft8

i gave you one earlier
>lacrosse
>football americano

perhaps you have them, but not at the caliber we do (simply because of culture, no troll)

whoops, replied to me.. probably basketball too..

We do have both of those yes.
I see what you mean, personally I think rowing is still better for body, mind and dick, but that's just like, my opinion, or whatever

6'4" with 9 inch cock master race reporting in. KYS manlets.

just get rich

i understand, but think of it from a females perspective. would you rather bang the white dude on the top 25 basketball team in the nation, or the rower?

in america, im sure you understand where im going with this

how late it too late to start rowing?

my little brother is 6'3 210 lbs with massive strong legs at 16 years old and i really think he could be a great rower.

from the guy whos talking to the rower with a family of rowers, 16 is prime time age to start.

he could go far starting at that age, unfortunately its super expensive (in america) which is why i asked the other user if he was from the richest city in america

I think we're arguing different points, however yes, I do concede that the level of prestige of certain sports is different either side of the Atlantic. Still, at 5'4 OP would be on the short side for a lightweight female rower, so perhaps he should try rugby instead, get himself sexually abused by a big hairy lesbian

16 is fine.
Be advised, in the UK a race worthy single scull is upwards of £4000
Get him into a club and he could absolutely be olympic, though 6'3 is on the short end for a heavyweight (75kg+)

he could probably go to a good college if he put effort in.

rowing is fairly simple when you figure out proper form

user said hes only 16, he'll likely grow even more.

Def get him into a club

Low skill sport muthafucka
1 motion, repeated.

I stooped growing at 15 and ended up 5'6