Looking older and aging your face

I have a strong case of babyface guys. I'd like to look older, because I'm 22 and often get carded ecause people think I'm 16-17.

How do I do that?

step 1) get better genetics

start smoking?

Is that you?
Because you look every bit of 22 and actually even older.
They're carding you because it's literally their job to card you.

That's not me. This guy is 17.

Ok so what's the point of the pic?
There's not that much of a difference between 22 and 17.
They card my mom and she's in her 50s.

>muh baby face

Either transition or stop posting.

Stupid idea

Wash your face with cat urine.

look, user, in 7 years when youre 27 and still look young, youll have an edge. no one wants to fuck grandpa

Tan, get to a lower bodyfat %, grow a beard. Unless you want to take a belt sander to your face theres not much else you can do.

I get mad boi pussy, kid.

kek

i used to be like you user, all bothered by it but then i grew up and embraced it, 34 looking like 20-28 depending who you ask, if i dyed my hair id look consistently below 25 (graying on the sides)

the reason you look young is because you have no bones in your face

If you live in the us most states have laws that require everyone buying alcohol to be carded, regardless of age.

lose bodyfat

anyone who looks below 40 in my state

what grit paper should I use

Honestly steroids did the job for me.
My face hasnt aged but it gave me that masculine and mature look

I'm 20 and look 16 any time someone calls me out on my babyface I just stay when I'm 40 I'll look 25, when you're 40 you'll look atleast 40

you do realize thats not a good thing?

Girls like masculine, mature, high androgenic, high testosterone faces. Literally all the male models that are posted on Veeky Forums share these traits.

>when im 40 ill look 25

lmfao the cope, thats not gonna happen

>I'm 40 I'll look 25
You'll have a wrinkled babyface. Sorry mate. With luck you'll have a beard by then.

Grow a bear man, I got mine since I was 18 and bitches think I'm +23

Shave with a blunt razor. If you have a safety razor, remove one side of it, so that it's just a bare razor. Get more used to having a cut up face or get really good at using that. Really accelerates aging

t. people used to think I was 15. Now people mistake me for being 25.

Oh yeah. And no matter what you do. Don't grow a beard or use any moisturizing lotion. The hair basically stops the skin from "being used." And so, you'll basically look the same the moment you shave

>I'd like to look older, because I'm 22 and often get carded because people think I'm 16-17
No, don't worry about it. I'm 28 and I get carded every time I buy booze or smokes. The best is when a cashier says "Woah, you're older than I am" and the cashier looks like they're mid-30's.

There's a difference between having young skin and having a baby face. A baby face is just having chubby cheeks with some retarded virgin eyes. Someone I know from high school 4 years ago kept bragging about his baby face when in reality he was just a chubby guy with fat cheeks. What you don't want to age is the actual quality of your skin, such as the wrinkles around your eyes. What you want OP is that slightly hollowed out look on the cheeks that models have. This is basically genetics, flushing out water weight, and low fat body %

This, literally grew my jaw, gave me stubble and reduced puffy cheeks. This is after a year of blasting and cruising at 21yo

you look exactly your age, stop worrying lmao

Atleast you aren't Andy Milonakis

>41 years old

Life = fucked.

Lose weight.
Had a babyface all my life, stopped being fat and got a ~7/10 face after going below 15% bodyfat.

is that kid really 40 years old?

This.

Baby-face master race

you look autistic

Bears take years to fully mature, I don't think OP has time for that

yup, hormone/growth condition. Guaranteed micorpeen too.

andy wished for eternal youth but the devil tricked him

This x100

Fuck it dude, when you're 50 you'll look like 35 and that means you won. Baby face also attracts cougar pussy, so train like a fucking animal and start slaying that shit.

This is sorta true. I'm 27 and I look like I'm 20. I have never fucked a girl older than 22 yet. 18 year olds never have a problem talking to me. I'm the one who gets weird when I eventually have to tell them I'm 27.

take on more responsibilities

>get a time machine you dumbass.
>Go back 5 years and relive them until current date
>repeat until you look 22 on this date

yeah it's no rocket science

>aging your face
>actually wanting to purposely wrinkle yourself up

Now I've heard everything

People think I'm anywhere from 18 to 25 depending on whether I shave or not. Relax bro.