600lb sack of lard has a wife

>600lb sack of lard has a wife
>i cant even get a gf

Why can't you get a girlfriend, user? What is the problem?

>his wife cucks him regularly
I don't see what's making you jealous

you're probably retarded

Incase you are talking about boogie, his wife is cheating on him and he is in denial.

Girls don't like me either man it's ok one day it will be over.

You guys make me sick, honestly

You dont want a gf. You want love, validation, sex and companionship. This is not something a girl automatically provides (or even provides at all, in some cases)

There are some nasty, evil cunts out there who abuse you emotionally, cheat on you and when they have broken you to the point where you dont want to live anymore they move on to the next guy
Do you want that for a gf?

Stop fucking crying over it, not all girls are made equal and getting emotional is only gonna hurt you because youre only making YOURSELF feel bad.
Girls dont care if youre sad, angry, scared or whatever you are feeling. If anything an emotional wreck could be a turnoff for many of them

Come to your senses man, for fucks sake

>I'm 23, 6'1 and a virgin
>5'7 manlet friend says "I'd be a Chad if I was taller"
>he's absolutely shredded, 22 years old and fucked 30+ women
>mfw

What would a gf provide to your life disregarding sex? I would like your input OP.

Best part of all this is how you haven't told us if you're attractive or not and wether or not your manlet friend is either. You are ugly and your manlet friend is hot, that's all there is to it.

>projection.txt

Actually you don't know what I want and the one who is making you sick is yourself

The best part is how he's fucked over 30 women and still claims to not be a Chad.

>tfw you're not white or handsome
fuck me lads

>tfw you're white and handsome and all the girls you know are fucking nigs

Why would I fuck you if you're not white or handsome?

Dude they have to go, females are poisoning us

Because you're a fagboy looking for "exotic" experiences

Yes females are human cancer and vampires but what is to be done? The dick demands satisfaction.

>Actually you don't know what I want
So you want a gf for reasons beside love, validation, sex and companionship?
Please do enlighten me about your reasons, friend

You know, muscles don`t really make up your personality....God, you people are so autistic

Theres a girl I like, shes always fun and flirty around me. However when it comes to texting, everytime I have to text first but shes super responsive and affable after that. I want to make a real move on her, but her not texting first is holding me back. What do I do?

Sauce

I have no idea how to cook or do laundry.

>but her not texting first is holding me back.

Maybe he wasn't 600 lbs when he got married?

are you retarded m8

Cooking is hard, at least beyond the basics. But laundry? That's not hard. It can be learned.

clearly you arent posting enough manlet threads

Apparently yes. Could you please explain?

The reason that bothers me is I'm confused if she really likes me or sees me just as a friend, and I've been led to believe that neediness is a sign of lust and attraction.

if you ask her out, you'll know

also grow a pair