Do you want to 2x your portfolio?

Do you want to 2x your portfolio this week?

Jump on WTC while it's on this dip.

Whales are controlling price so they can accumulate everything from the weak hands.
Check it out for yourself.

After that, we're flying to the moon in less than a couple of hours.

Screenshot this.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not sure if you know - but Walton is a proud member of pic related College Alliance.

t. faggot that bought the top of the wick yesterday

So sad to read comments like this.
It's just proof that most of the people on this board will never succeed in anything.

I did - about 4th time I've done that this week I should probably just KMS.

I bought at 6.6 the other day and didn't sell during the pump and dead cat. Feel pretty stupid right now.

Why should it 2x this week though? The genesis block is in 2018, the closest thing now is a mobile wallet. I doubt it will affect price that much.

CRASHING AND BURNING SELL SELL SELL

Do you really think that news are significant in the market movement?

I'm still surprised to read how people think about crypto markets...

No man, this market is manipulated.
Learn how to read/see what whales are doing and jump on their bandwagon.

Do not think too much!
That brought me so many times into the trouble.

Just learn patterns, start looking at those whales and ride with them.
Have a goal in your mind when to exit and then move to another coin where you will see 2-3-4x gains in the following weeks.

It sounds easy, but it's 8-10 hour workday.

Have a nice day.

Op, how do you spot the signs? Spike in vol before price moves?

Was about to post a fud post, and now it's rocketing back up. Wtf? Why do I always fuck up like this?

fkn idiot. You heard OP. Whales are accumulating before pump on unexpected news in next few days. get with the fkn program

I thought it was going to dump even further.

Wtf does this shitcoin even do to earn the pricetag? Fucking hell!

phew. it's dumping now. ahahahah get shit on in that case!

It's the same LINK situation. The majority of trade volume is on binance and they have bots accumulating and squeezing out good buys 24/7 and when there's good news they'll dump on you hard.

Do you want to 1/2 your portfolio lol

stay poor cuck. money transfer from impatient to the patient. dont cry when this shit goes 2x

more like 0.5x at this fucking point lol

That's not that important sign.

Just follow trades during the day, watch out for the fake selling walls.
When you see that several walls are limiting price to jump then you will see how weak people are selling to fulfill best asking price.

Now, you're already guessing those ask prices are mostly from whales, right?

They usually use bots for those actions.
These things last for a couple of hours to a couple of days.

In short time they can accumulate a lot of that coin so they can much easily manipulate price in the future and dump an only small percentage of the profits when they decide it's time to move onto next thing.

This is just in short. Watch for yourself those trades.

>

This.

I'm always happy when I see that there are enough people in crypto how gets how things work.

Thank you based WTC. Bought in yesterday to your speculate shilling (you should be in sales)

Getting JUSTed atm

I know you’re just doing your job I understand it’s ok. But lawd the pain

Don't worry user you don't bought a price you bought walton.

You must be crazy to buy this shitcoin . Everyone knows that the next coin to pump to the heavens is Metaverse ETP.

I don't even care about day-to-day fluctuations on strong alts anymore.

Wallet and main net delayed until December or later! Dump this shit unless you want to be bled out slowly for months. Look at the buys/sells if you don't believe, whales are propping it up so they can get the fuck out before it crashes and burns. Even if you love this coin, sell now and rebuy at $4-5. Not FUDing, just trying to help you guys out. Fucking RUN!

YO fkking retards! cryptocompare.com

ALSO .:. SAGE

Bagholding until the next year, here I come.

I really feel bad for you all. I was trading this shit, and got lucky that I had sold my stack just before this news came out. Fuck this shit.