Soylent / Joylent for gainz?

Hey Veeky Forums!

About 3 years ago i read about soylent and tried it for a month. Tasted okay but i never went any further with it and i didnt work out at that time.

Im lifting now weighing 78 at 180cm, can lift 1/2/3/4 but i struggle everyday to eat 3000kcal as i work 10 hours a day and need my sleep too. Would it be okay to get like a 1000kcal from just joylent?

Can you live off this stuff and still gain if you mix some whey in? Redpill pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

superbodyfuel.com/shop/athlete-fuel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One bag of the stuff has pic related profile

No one?

>falling for the liquid jew

Wow such a nice argument!

I would maybe try one or two of these for keks if I had to take a plane somewhere.

Eat real food. 90% of added vitamins just sink to the bottom of the bottle. Source: Mark Rippetoe

keep wasting your money on useless shit.
how about you eat real food instead?
it tastes way better and you don't need to trust the jewlent faggots.

Okay OP I just read your entire post and it appears you don't think you have time for adequate nutrition.

I would recommend buying Quaker fast cooking oats (bioavailable without needing to cook as they come pre cooked then dehydrated)

And whole milk.

Put the fast oats in a food processor (a blender with a really sharp blade) so they turn to dust. Then take them out and store.

Then take 1 cup of the dust and add to 2 cups milk.

Nutrition breakdown
300kcals whole milk
300kcals oats

You can add whey if you need it but also add a little extra milk.

I saw that John Haack was drinking these (a very good power lifter) so I tried them. They definitely work to help power your gym sessions. The shits should be fine provided you only have one or two of these a day.

If taste and money isnt a factor do you have any other reason not to?

maybe they put cow shit in your drink. how do you know?

>Soy
>Gains
Pick one

Just do whatever really. I drink olive oil for fast 1k kcal sometimes.

Not OP but I used to consider this back in the day when I was making my noob gains

Its great. My friend lived of those for the longest time and he made some sweet gains. I do recomend eating some fruits and veggies too since you might be getting all the vitamins but you arent getting enough anti inflammatory antioxidant which helps for muscle recovery. Also pretty all food is better then meat health wise anyways so go for joylent Id say

I can vouch for Joylent for cutting at least, makes CICO piss easy.

Because estro? Thought that it was a meme

not him but I was told it doesnt contain soy? did they change it?

face of soylent

>umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/soy
>soyfoods.org/wp-content/uploads/CSPI-article-Soy-Oh-Soy.pdf
>examine.com/supplements/Soy%20Isoflavones/

Soylent and Joylent both contain soy now (the older powder versions of soylent did not).

try:

superbodyfuel.com/shop/athlete-fuel/

I use that but substitute the milk for water+oil like suggested for the light fuel (athlete fuel is more kcal per $), get my carbs elsewhere

Carnation Instant Breakfast + whey protein

Same thing and much cheaper.