Muscles don't matter in a fi-

>Muscles don't matter in a fi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbwLXQQ46HY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in a what? a fire? a fishing contest?

Muscles matter in everything retard, so even though you're acting retarded you're right

Well, you'd reel in a bigger fish easier with big muscles, I guess.

It was hilarious though how joshua gassed out in 5th after that intro combo. Could have lost the fight easily there if he wasn't fighting a 41 year old guy. Muscles do matter but he was barely standing after 10 seconds kek.

Honestly i dont think he gassed out that badly, he just got hit so hard that one round he was recovering next 3 and then he got his energy back

if im retarded and right, then what does that make you? extra retarded and muthafucking wrong

And yet, he got up after that brutal right and managed to get back in the fight, then exploded in the 10th and 11th rounds and shrekt Wlad.

>Retard always thinks the time is 12pm
>You ask the retard the time at 12pm and he gives the right answer
>Haha that means YOU must be Retarded

Ok retard, now fuck off

I don't know anything about boxing but I want to see this guy get cucked. What would the odds be for Joshua vs Wilder? For whatever reason I get they impression Joshua/Klitschko are an entirely different class of fighter.

Windmill Wilder is getting slept when the Joshua fight is made. I have no idea how he's managed to stay somewhat relevant in all of this. He's a B-class boxer with a padded record. If anyone had any doubts about Joshua before the Klit fight, it's certainly been answered now, once he takes Beyonce's belt he'll be the unified undisputed champ.

Joshua by KO under 7 rounds.

Wilder is a can-crusher that AJ would frankly demolish. People used to say that Joshua was a can-crusher too, but after last night I don't think anyone can really doubt his skills, stamina, or heart anymore.

-nnish sauna :DDDDDD

I agree. Also the difference is Joshua was thrown into the deep-end early with only 15 pro fights fighting for the IBF belt then taking Klit, Wilder is still fighting cans 38 pro fights in - with horrible technique. Can't wait to this fight to happen.

Wilder-AJ and Fury-AJ are going to be great. Finally the HW devision is looking exciting again.

AJ won't be the unified undisputed champion, though. He has to defend the IBF belt against Pulev, but he's already said he'd rather vacate it and fight Wilder and Fury instead.

That's true, the politics of the boxing organisations is always messy.

He couldn't have beaten the black man, that would've been racist. There will be no white male winners of any sport where mixed people participate.

Oh, give it a rest already. Wlad dominated boxing for 11 years.

Stfu you retard. The Klitch bros ruled for years.

yea in some boring ass, gorilla punch fest. HW at that. they're going to gas out in the first half of round one and hug each other for dear life the rest of the fight.. In a real fight I'd cracked their knees open with leg kicks or take them to the ground and choke them unconscious

-ijian rape dungeon

They don't

He does have muscles bellow the fat.

Not fucking much

they ruled a weak heavyweight division, yes. not knocking their boxing skills because they are great at that, but heavy weight boxing has been lacking for a long time already.

He's a cheating pikey. He was roided off his nut. Failed drug tests then lied and said it was coke.

1. AJ's victory was more impressive.
2. Fury isn't that weak. There's a video of him deadlifting 250kg.

M-muscles don't matter in a fi-

None of the Klitschko's can even box. It's literally just their height and reach advantage winning them fights.

Since years they do nothing but jabbing with their left arms, that's it.
I think we all know that if they had to fight vs Tyson, even in their prime, they would be KO first round.

go back to /pol/ retard. are you one of the insecure dyels who said he was roiding

Tyson couldn't even beat Lennox, who was the proto-Klitschko.

>mfw only one of the two of them are barely top 50 heavyweights in the world

>Cant even box
I dont think you can get to the top without being able to box kek

He's a retard, who has no idea what he's talking about. Wladimir had the best left jab on the planet and his footwork was great.

tyson fury said you can hit as hard as AJ if you lift weights for 5 years

He does,he weights over 270lbs on that picture. If you remove the fat he still has plenty of muscles to lift more then most regular people.

Tyson Fury is a fucking joke, who only won because Wlad was off his game and because Fury has long monkey arms.

I was there at the fight last night, amazing atmosphere and Joshua deserved the win, he wouldn't have won however if he was fighting a younger klitcho

You've gotta hand it to Tyson, he's 5'10, that's a manlet by Veeky Forums standards

He literally made a career of chopping down guys who were 7"-9" taller than him

Yeah, Tyson would have been unstoppable if he competed as a Cruiserweight/Junior Heavyweight. He was jacked as fuck, too. I don't know where this "muscles are bad for boxing/MMA bullshit came from".

The winner of this fight was Father Time. Both fighters had excellent steroid cycles and blood doping regimens for this fight. Klit's body just couldn't hold up.

(((klitschkos))) doping the whole time, they are not tested because (((they))) own the Ukraine now.

Everyone is roiding.

> he wouldn't have won however if he was fighting a younger klitcho

Yes, but AJ is only 27. He hasn't really peaked yet. In 5-10 years he'll be a monster if he keeps up this pace.

>I don't know where this "muscles are bad for boxing/MMA bullshit came from".

Anime

They don't win in a "who has the least muscle" competition

youtube.com/watch?v=cbwLXQQ46HY

But... plenty of anime protags are yoked. Guts, Kenshiro, Goku, etc.

Please come back Tyse. An AJ-Fury fight would be an epic event.

>north v south
>power v skills
>black v white
>babyface v heel

KEK that fucking image
Valuev is a shit boxer though
Or was even

Heavyweights can afford the extra size cause there's no upper limit unlike the other classes, in grappling situations the muscle can also be of great use to overpower the opponent

However in striking due to how math works you'd be better off improving your speed instead of your size for better striking power

>Muh oppressed white man

Fuck off to /pol/

>to lift the weight, one must become the weight
quite the philosopher

Well they do. The person with the least will win, but nonetheless the muscles win or lose the competition.

No one said anything about the amount of muscles, just that they matter.

>that fucking form

>That form

21 yo Mike would have finished them both in the first round.

Tyson sucked. Glorified can crusher. Prime George Foreman would have left him for dead.

denver colorado bros

what boxing gym would you recommend?

I have a chest like this, why does it look only good with huge mass. Fucking sucks

>Tyson Sucked