Looksmaxing

What can i do to be more attractive and more beautiful?

Do not involve surgeries

kys yourself and hope you get better genetics in your next life

Think about growing a beard if you arent a nu male
if ur a nu male think about suicide

How about a beard that's a littlr longer than a five o clock shadow but not full? Does that help aesthetics? Basically a #1 on a trimmer.

I have blond hair and blue eyes, but my beard is very dark. I think it gives more contrast and makes my eyes pop even more, but beards make me itchy AF

>Light stubble
>On-point haircuts 24/7
>Contacts instead of glasses
>New clean shoes
>Decent clothes
>be fit

start lifting
stop shitposting
go outside and move

>implying glasses aren't attractive

I see why you're trying to give advice on this board now. Sorry.

lol at this coping visioncel

also dying eyebrows + eyebrow pencil is a very legit looksmax for some people

numale detected

On a related note: do you think a weak jawline is as big a problem on a woman as a man, or even more so?
>used to be fat c. 25 bmi, never exercised
>lost c. three stone, slim now but poor chin definition ruins my aesthetics.

Depends, how weak exactly? post pics of jawline

Dude glasses aren't attractive man. Take it from me I literally cannot pull pussy for the life of me when I'm wearing glasses but as soon as they come off girls are approaching me at bars and I'm getting numbers left and right. It's to the point where if I don't have contacts available I either won't go out or will go out blind because that's still better than wearing glasses

My ex girlfriend have a weak jaw and weak chin with big cheekbones and she look gorgerous

In a man it's bad unless you look like OP pic

post pic

Attractive people can wear anything and make it look good, glasses for example

Glasses make you look like a baby and hide away the sharp lines that make the male face attractive. Your pic would look better without glasses

>Implying numales don't have beards

Glasses give you a different look

Chew gum for those jaw gainz

you can work on neck, jaw, beard, haircut

rest is genetics or surgery

How do i work in jaw and neck?

How does one work their jaw?

Does this really work?

Get a neck harness and chew on hard shit and cut.

he wasn't implying that. he was implying growing a beard as a placeholder for masculinity is what a numale would do.

pls no bully, my bmi is 19ish and I exercise every day :/

You'll just look like a homeless person with a beard like that

Don't do this unless you want to slowly develop TMJ. If you're clenching your jaw with the goal of gaining muscle/a better jawline stop and never do it again.

PLEASE be in London.

Jawline isn't really worked you can make the muscle thicker but you won't evactly get a jawline

>TMJ
???? wat?

What are people's opinions on scalp micropigmentation? Gay or good? Receding here and I always shave it off anyway. It seems like a too-good-to-be-true solution and that a few months of sun would probably fade it to shit.

*snap* snap* Yes girl, you look like a sassy bitch

TMJ dysfunction I mean. The temporomandibular joint (top of your jaw between your ear and cheekbone) becomes inflamed and extremely painful with repeated clenching. If you get in the habit of consciously clenching your jaw tightly shut you run the risk of doing it unconsciously in your sleep and causing yourself a lot of pain and bringing a difficult condition upon yourself.

That isn't weak, and damn you are pretty with a really good skin, if you aren't shy post face

I plan on doing it, when I can no longer hide my baldness. If you go with a natural pattern it can look really good. If you go for a harsh outline, it looks like you have marker on your head.

Am I going to make it guys? I've pretty much stalled and plateaued for like month so I just maintained.

Why the fuck are you insecure? That look perfect, and masculine jaws in womans look really bad.

Use castor oil in your eyebrows and eyelases, lose body fat and get a good cheekbones (read the sticky), use vaseline in your lips, you have a really good hair let it grow and cut it on the sides, still going to the gym, wear black and white clothes

How to be taller?

Futher using shoe lifts and using slim clothes?

>the state of "men" on fit.
kys my man, you already lost when you said eyebrow pencil

Don't do any of this, don't fuck with your eyebrows like some beta feminine pussy, wear what you want aslong a son it's not autisitic, and loseore weight. Get to 10%

I'll look into the castor oil and caring for my lips. Thanks for the advice.
Definitely will. Been a rocky start to get back on it. Still sore from a hike I did a couple days ago

Clark Kent < Superman
Chad doesn't wear glasses, he break them

he looks like a bitch
not what I said
your jawline is shit

jawline absolutely is "worked". become more muscular in general and you will get a better jaw.

yes, different and inferior

>he looks like a bitch
He look like he fuck your bitch

>he looks like a bitch
what?

>get fit with low body fat
>get a big neck
>being above 5'10 helps
>relax your eyes so they appear smaller
>mew
>grow a stubble

??? - profit

Holy shit, white knight central. When did I stumble into Reddit.

post jawline with timestamp

don't listen to the whiteknights, lose some body fat

Pretty weak but I was expecting worse. You're female, slim and you don't seem deformed so you automatically win at life but you could do with a sliding genioplasty

could be worse

Touch My Jenitals bitch, you don't know what you're talking about. Taste My Jizz, you Total Motherfucking Jackoff.

he would look better without the glasses

where have you been the last few years?

This is a pic of him without glasses

>implying the homeless look is bad
also witnessed

yeah, exactly. He looks a lot less attractive with glasses. Contacts are important for looksmaxxing. At the very least, get high quality and fashionable frames.