Will this ever be topped?

Will this ever be topped?

i hope not, untested body building is a mental disorder

who can take the most drugs without dying isn't a sport

You're fucking retarded.

Excuse me?

your ignorance is funny.

Its exactly as he described. Fuck dedication, fuck diet, fuck lifting. These niggers will go live in kuwait just to get better drugs. The trainers are chemists and thats it.

These people are quarter repping the same weight you are but they are twice as heavy and have 500% less fat than you have.

> take drugs, ignore everything else, become mr. olympia.

Bodybuilding at the top level requires intense dedication to all aspects of training. It's a non-mainstream sports that doesn't pay shit unless you're the top 5%. You'd have to be retarded to rely on drugs alone.

However, I think they all look like shit. I still find inspiration in Dorian Yates. He's the definition of dedication and did all his own nutrition/training to boot.

>"your ignorance is funny"
>proceeds to spout of the most ignorant bullshit

they have 20000% the dedication you have

pissening

Golden Age physiques were fucking amazing in my opinion.

Padilla, Zane, Schwarzenegger, Franco etc. all still alive and kicking nearing the age of 70 and over (Zane is 74).

I really doubt these mass monsters of today will live to old age without serious organ failures

Jay is GOAT

But it's pretty misplaced doing meme splits and eating 6 gorillion grams of protein a day

if compared in the best shapes of their lives
Ronnie >>> Dorian >>> Jay > Phil >= everybody else

Don't worry m'lord! You'll always be number onde in our hearts #nohomo

>330
>shredded
fucking cookie cutter

with that kinda ignorant, arrogant and statements I'm sure you guys don't know what it means to get to that kinda condition and place in life.

I'm sure when you kids start lifting, you will see what it takes to get to decent shape, you would understand.

These kids have no respect and discipline. That is what happens when they grow up without fathers..

sickening

>I really doubt these mass monsters of today will live to old age without serious organ failures

The OG mass monster is doing fine.
I doubt Jay is going to do any worse.

>Implying I said they weren't of a high social status
I just disagree with them for getting natties to train like them, which is why I often see skellies with 11 inch arms doing 5 types of curls.

I wish they had a true natty bb and physique competition.
I know it can't be done, it will just turn into a ped, sarms who can hide it best competition.
shame

But bodybuilders don't train like that, m8.
The skellies are gonna be skellies no matter who they emulate.
They're the same kind of people who post 135lbs squat 'form check' videos and who 'plateau' on a 70lbs OHP

>I wish they had a true natty bb and physique competition.
Why the fuck would you want that?
What would be the point?

to see what peak natty looks like?

You'd be disappointed because low bodyfat is a fundamental aspect of bodybuilding and you can't get to 4-5 percent naturally without being insanely, insanely depleted. I've seen true natty guys who look great just walking around, but look like concentration camp survivors on stage due to their bodies doing everything in its power to prevent being that lean.

Physique (board shorts, male pageant tier category) actually ends up having better looking guys when it's actual nattys competing because it doesn't demand as low bodyfat.

this.

>Why would you want that
>to see what peak natty looks like
no you wouldn't want that

>when you find yourself in the lead role of the fifth element remake but they banned guns this time