/fat/ - angry edition

previous thread over 300 lbs

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Grenade-Thermo-Detonator-Management-Supplement/dp/B0037R7X8U/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1493566019&sr=1-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 the DNP shills come

What times do you guys eat your meals for optimal cutting? Do you skip breakfast or lunch or something?

breakfast before running and workout
lunch midday
fasting in the evening

I can't lose weight
I've been trying since last June
I weigh 220lb
Before last Christmas I was around 210lb
I don't count calories
I don't keep a consistent workout schedule
I love eating

> I'm afraid I won't change

You people should stop trying tbqh. All of you are too far gone

pottery

If you're "trying" to lose weight but you don't count calories, what ARE you doing that makes you say you're trying?

jesus christ help me /fat/ how do I just stop binge eating

I've been doing great with my diet and exercise and lost two stone since around February.
But every so often I just get intense cravings and I'll fucking go out to the local cornershop and spend a tenner on crap like bags of doritos and chocolate and eat it all in one day until I feel physically sick and I'll hate myself for it.

I've still been keeping up my exercise routine and it hasn't been impacting my weight loss that badly but it feels fucking terrible losing perhaps multiple days of progress in the space of a few hours.

I've never had any before but would it be worth it to get myself some appetite suppressants?
These are the top selling ones on Amazon at the moment
amazon.co.uk/Grenade-Thermo-Detonator-Management-Supplement/dp/B0037R7X8U/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1493566019&sr=1-1

Who even writes articles like this? It's literally just a petty fight.

Are you letting yourself get too hungry? I get some pretty intense cravings too but I find that it only happens if I wait too long for my next meal. I have my whole day planned out and I eat when I start to get mildly hungry. Been working well.

Also if I know I'm going to be in a situation where I will be temped a lot or have to go a long time without eating.. I may or may not use something with pseudoephedrine in it. Which suppresses appetite.

Idk if I'm one to give any advice. On one hand if you think you need hunger suppressants to not bing maybe you need them. But on the other hand, you need to learn to curve your horrible habits. What's to stop you from giving in to them once your off the suppressants?

You literally just fucking stop. Or eat broccoli/spinach until you can't physically eat anymore.

afraid of not using up all the carbohydrates with a lifting sesh to be fair

If you're tired after lifting, then you used them all

okay i will keep that in mind

university break for 2 weeks
haven't shaved in one
actually look nice and it makes my facial features show even more
How do I get beard like Breivik? I have never tried growing one and always shaved with a straight edge razor every third days.

also is it autistic if I go to the same shop everyday and buy the exact same things?

>was 258 on Friday
>went to a pizza parlor with some friends that night to watch the NFL draft
>had 5 slices and 6 wings during that time
>scale now says I'm 262

Kill me.

That's a big fookin Wojak m80.

you wont change

>7 pounds overweight
>size 14
Explain. My mum is a size sixteen and the woman has been over 200 pounds for years

Help helped two people who weighed over 1000lbs become healthy. He believes in you.

Don't let him down, wherever he is.

Too far gone?
Nigger I went from 310 to 230. Still working on it too

So fuckoff. It's a fatty thread, not a hate thread

Stop fucking weighing any more than once a week

Seriously, why the hell do people do this, it just seems like a way to drive yourself crazy.

>every new variation of Wojak is just him getting fatter and more grotesque

>food and booze are the only things that bring me any sort of good feelings at this point in life
>if I indulge I get fat and I am frustrated
>if I don't indulge I am frustrated
>accidentally let myself go and gained about 20kg this winter
>been losing and gaining 10kg since new year's
>feeling less and less motivated
>life doesn't get any better
>sometimes want to end it all
Oops, I guess we're going beyond /fat/.

At least my OHP is going well.

Breh, not brosciencing you, but I dont think that one meal added a bunch of fat. You probably weigh more cuz the sodium in it caused more water weight.

thoughts? really dont wanna get rid of cottage cheese because of sodium. is it important?

Drink plenty of water and you'll be fine. Cottage cheese is too good to give up.

>200 cals under goal
>search pantry
>padre bought sweet bread cause beaner household
>eat all of it
>feel disgust and satisfaction

breakfast 6ish am
small meal around 3-4
dinner around 6pm

FUCKING FUCK WEIGHTLOSS. WENT FROM 320 to 228 LAST I CHECKED AND I STILL LOOK LIKE SHIT. LIFTING IS HELPING BUT IM NOT GONNA LOOK THICC AND JUICY TILL ABOUT A YEAR OR 2. REEEEEEEEEE

Don't get me wrong though. I'm still motivated and eating less and lifting but the progress is slowing down as I get closer to my goals. 20 now and I want to be thicc like the /thicc/ threads. Can I into /bear mode/ by 22? 25 by the latest?

>bear mode
Retard.

So my goal seems to be to hit 75kg by the end of the year. Is 1kg/w too much or is that pushing it?

It's on the high end but still safe.

What do you call a body like this?

Not even him but
Bear mode is best mode faggot

I'm calling you retarded for thinking you'd get that kind of body in 5 years without juicing.
>it's a deluded fatty thinking he has enough muscle mass beneath his fat to support a bearmode physique episode

Unless you've been in the 1000-lbs Club for at least a year, you're not anywhere close to bearmode.

Big arms from carrying machine guns around all day mode.

Lose the fat, then clean bulk back up with a good lifting plan. PPL to start, then an intermediate program.

Probably be 2-3 years, babe.

don't think I'm going to make it today lads

hopefully I can get back on track tomorrow

Ottermode best mode.

you're still fat dumbass of course you still look like shit

>be me
>its been 2 months since i started taking dieting and exercising seriously
>lost 30 pounds
>tfw went on a camping trip this weekend with the family since friday afternoon
>ate pizza, carne asada, mashed potatoes, chips
>went hiking to get some form of excersize
>came back yesterday, feel heavy as fuck
>weigh myself, went from 285 to 290

I know it's not a good idea to weigh yourself more than once a week but honestly I like to keep track and it's a reminder to not fuck up again. I know that feel bro. I fucked up for a day and a half, and I know it sets me back a few days but the point is to keep going.

I've fucked up a few times but I never thought to myself "fuck it, I still look and feel like a fat pig, I'm just going to eat whatever the fuck I want, to hell with this diet". As long as you get back on the horse, that's all that matters.

>I've tried literally nothing and it still hasn't worked

Sympathy level: zero

>I know it's not a good idea to weigh yourself more than once a week

I see nothing wrong with checking every day as long as you're still determined. They say to check it weekly to keep women on diets longer.

I don't skip meals, I usually just forget to eat, then mow down on one big meal before beddie bye time.
>I can't lose weight
>I've been trying
>I don't count calories
>I don't keep a consistent workout schedule

>i've been trying

lel

Personally I do it because of shit like that where my weight varies 3-4 pounds a day. Ill rather weigh myself everyday and keep track of the daily trend than weigh myself once a week and see the scale stay the same for a fucking month when I know I've been losing weight.

I agree that some people overthink it too much though.

Check out my fasting thread and why fatasses need to do it

Break your addictions before anything else.

>kicked massive drinking habit
>quit cigarettes
>haven't eaten badly in months
>still constantly bored and irritable as fuck when I can't get any bud

Literally the one thing I didn't expect to have any trouble with reeeee

MONTH IN REVIEW

>tfw ate 13 tablespoons of canned frosting for dinner

Fuck you. I'm gonna make it.

Down 9.8 from the 1st and 7.8 from the 9th where I started tracking calories and exercising in earnest. A few bad days but all in all about right where I figured I'd be.

Legendary. Good work, you fat sack of shit. Why do you even have cans of frosting in your home?

how much is your calorie deficit on an average day?
maybe you are cutting too harsh.

Check out my fasting thread Sometimes it is easier to just not eat than struggle to stay within calorie range. Pretty sure I can find multiple sources saying that "calorie counting" is designed to fail. Even if you lose weight, it's incredibly easy for you to slip back into bad habits. There's a reason less than 5% of obese people who lose weight keep it off. Calorie counting is a meme designed for failure because it doesn't address your relationship with food - it simply turns food into numbers and we all know you've eaten bad shit if it fits your calories. Fix your body, including your metabolism, with fasting.

meditate , find things in life that feel good .

Don't listen to this cretin, if you're doing this the right way (doing exercise) this will fuck up and you'll end up 100% skinnyfat.

My life sucks as well but at least I've some kind of purpose for now thanks to the weight goal I set.

>Why do you even have cans of frosting in your home?

scooby said it was good for cheat meals

skinnyfat sounds better than obese

>Lidl cottage cheese

Breehhh that shit is the best. I eat like 4 at a time.

So my 7+ years should be acceptable for fit standards then

If we all fasted tomorrow, we'd be talking about how much better we feel instead of how many times we broke our fucking diet.

So, how long does eating high sodium carby foods effect you? My family likes to eat pizza on Fridays. This is fine, as I've built my calories around this. (My daily average on MFP is around 1500 calories) The problem is that I think it really affects how much I weigh on Sundays when I weigh myself. Also, I've been eating lots of pickles and sunflower seeds as low calorie snacks, but they're super high in sodium.

I've been drinking more water to offset this, but it seems like I've weighed 256-258 this entire month. Last Friday, I weighed 256 before I ate. This Friday I weighed 256 after lunch, and weighing myself today before eating, I'm 256.

Every pothead I've ever met says how great weed is and that there are no downsides or addictive qualities, yet every single one of them is the bitchiest cunt I've ever met if they can't get stoned

186 to 180.6

Weight yourself every day, at the same time, and take a weekly average.

He's been trying to try

Oh totally, i'n not some 'its harmless maaaan' self-deluding fag, it's just never been a problem for me stopping before. Maybe it's dropping everything else at the same time

How often should I weigh myself? Like once a week?

i have been putting off going to the gym for too long.

Skip breakfast and lunch. Have dinner around 530 pm.

Intermittent fasting is nice if you have a big appetite and you need help keeping your calories under control. You don't really get that hungry, and since you're only having that one meal, it prohibits snacking.

Like let's say you're mum bought some junk food. You won't be tempted to grab a cookie cause ur fasting. And when you do have your meal, you make sure it's filling clean foods that fill you up while still being under your calorie limit.

Drink water whenever, it helps offset hunger. I usually have 1200-1600 calories a day rice chicken and veggies. I only drink water.

Two things to keep in mind when intermittent fasting:
CALORIES MATTER
LIFT HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS

Once a week after you take a dump

Today I ate
500g apples
200g Sweet Peppers
1 bag instant rice ~420 calories

I'm fucking jealous of you fatties that can gain weight so easily, meanwhile I'm trying to bulk to the point of my stomach exploding yet can't gain shit

obligatory REEEEEEEE

Trust us, we're more jealous of you than you are of us.

Eat a big meal every 2 hours. You can do it.

You don't want more than a lb or so a week unless you don't mind getting megafat.

Your body adapts to higher calories like anything else. Your appetite will increase as well.

Choo choo, all aboard the skinnyfat express!

>boo hoo i'm thin waaaah

It's like complaining that you're white. I'm surprised so many men still want to be Veeky Forums, skinny men are more "in" than ever.

I couldn't stop myself, Veeky Forums

Have you been to a doctor?
A caloric surplus should lead to weight gain in a normally functioning human, there's something wrong with you, not us.

Wow Randy really let himself go after the BattleStillborn fiasco.

5'9 with no muscle at 200lbs here

What's a good weight to get down to? I was thinking like 150 or 140lbs

drop some rice for some more fats maybe ? nuts or something

there's no fiber in there, i mean you probably eat some veggies and just don't track them but if that's not the case you should get more fibre

sodium won't kill you, cottage cheese is life

>tfw 430
>Just started my first diet Monday
>scared to weigh myself in case I gained weight

MFP suggests I eat 2700 cal per day but I no longer have an appetite and I don't want to eat that much. Today I have planned to eat 1490 calories but I struggle to do even that. This started when I dropped my carbs down to 20g per day. Will I go into starvation mode?

that's around 10 grams of protein (with shitty amino acid profile - rice) on maybe 700 calories user

You cook the rice without salt?

how the fuck do you get to 430lbs? You must eat like 10 meals a day.

just cut your fat intake as low as possible and add some light excercise. lower meat and eliminate dairy. eat mainly potatos and rice.

consider maybe excercise bike or something like thataltought with your weight better just lose weight with diet at first cause excercise with that weight will be easily too harsh for your body and limbs.

My parents didn't love me enough to monitor my diet and the bad habits kept going into adulthood

Starvation mode doesn't exist. If you don't feel like eating you don't need to. Just try to eat as healthy as possible and drink enough water.

I've walked 2 miles a day since Tuesday with very few problems. It doesn't really make sense considering my weight.

It's not like I do sport anyways.
But I guess I'll go for an egg or something tomorrow.

remember fiber carbs don't count
cabbage and leafy greens are your friends

>it's a "chicken for dinner again" episode