Boogie

give me one reason why this fat fuck shouldn't be gassed with his own farts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have to pay for his healthcare. All life is precious :)

>8 pounds in 6 years

Think about how much he'd lose if he fasted for just one day.

his body wouldnt even be able to process a fast, and would shut down and hed die of a heart attack.

People like that should be shot

But by dying he'd also lose it via decomposition or cremation. Sounds like a good solution for his weight loss.

Am I the only woman who finds him extremely hot for some reason?

lol dude where are you in life to even make a post like this

Jelly much?

Srs he got that dad-bod going on and quite aesthetic face desu

He's trapped in that body for life. Being gassed by his own farts is pretty much his entire existence by now I'd say.

Nah, just as men have their shameful fetishes women do to, the loser fetish is actually relatively common in women.

wife/carer

Then why do they all go for the chad dick and the nice guy is always pussy-starved to death?

not really, my wife doesnt have a live in bbc to service her, unlike boogie, i can find my dick

also compare her smile in this shot compared to

>8 pounds in 6 years

don't worry guys, he got approved for weight loss surgery. he'll definitely lose a ton of weight and keep it off.

in b4 burst lapband

I think he'll be found dead with his esophagus clogged with food that couldn't go down. I can't decide if I'd like him to die this way or if I'd like him to die of a heart attack after catching his wife burning the coal next door.

>8 pounds in 6 years

You're thinking about the pretty women that you can't get, there are plenty of garbage women with retarded standards out there.

I don't know what the guy even looks like, but is that a reference to the debate between Sam Harris and Jordan Peterson?

a whole turd. but seriously, that fat fuck thinks he lost weight when in reality it's probably just weight fluctuation because of water and other shit lmao. someone who weighs as much as that probably has close to 50 lbs of water weight

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

is sam harris a meme now

can't lie. boogie worked me when I saw one of his early wow videos raging.
I was playing wow at the time and was like.. this is not read

Imagine yourself as a girl. How you would look with how much you work out and how much effort you put into your body and mind. That girl is who you should be shooting for.

Fat fuck? Avoid hot girls until you've lost weight. Bad temper? Avoid shy girls who are non-confrontational. Shits not that complicated.

He started DDP Yoga. No, really.

He also had a fucking personal trainer ready to train him for free and he gave up after like a day or two.

doesn't eating take away from the time boogie spends playing vidya gaymes? if he isn't going go exercise to lose weight might as well use games to distract him from overeating

Public beatings of fats will help. Think English Navy style mid 1700s. 10 lashes for each % bf over 20. Per month. On PPV.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

well, just found out he's getting lipo
here's hoping he dies on the operating table

This fuck could literally move his toes for a workout...

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

What are the chances of boogie being on 600lb life?

oh god you're a nigger
Id rather be fat desu senpai

I dropped 8 pounds this month eating like shit and I'm less than half of boogie's weight. I seriously had mcdonalds about 10 times this month.

christ this bitch is ugly

is that fucking lowtiergod?

>6.5/10
lol
she's a 3 at best.

he can probably lose 8 pounds just by taking a shit and i'm not even joking

Anyone else unironically want boogie to die?

yes, i want to see the outcry of fat fucks losing their hero

I do. Boogie's health issues are self-inflicted at this point. He is a fucking parasite who does nothing to better himself and instead whines about his situation and the consequences catching up to him.

I do

that's not a man. it's a jewish man dressed as a woman that pounds boogie on his ass daily. where do you think his bruise came from?

What's the name of that morbid obeast that went on bb.com to be a faggot but ended up losing a fuckton of weight? He was as fat as booger, if he can do it the boogie monster can. Oh but he won't because his wife lives off his youtube bux and wants him to stay that way.

Wetbreasts? He was even fatter than Boogie and with even worse leg problems than Boogie who claims is one of the reasons he cant exercise. I tried sending WettyB's video to him countless times but of course there was no reply.

Lol

Did he do the really expensive program where they literally move you into a "motivation house" that monitors your food and activity? and surrounds you with helpful bros?

and he STILL failed?

He's 100% right

I have a huge fat fetish but I mean boogie? come on.

2d > 3d anyway.